Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

ohk I saw it! Yeah he is being very flirtous n dangerous thr! Man Damon in episdoe 1 was so dangerous! That look in his eyes was threatening! πŸ‘ And loved those slight messed up hair on Ian! πŸ˜ƒ He shd dressup more like that! Looks good! πŸ˜ƒ

Wht I loved in the video - he managed to scare her!
🀣

I'm not that prejudiced so I can clearly see when the chemistry is there πŸ˜†
Season 1's look was good for Damon, he should take it up again! and I miss tht fog he used to create.. but the CT thought it was darker for Mystic Falls 😑
dkmystery thumbnail

hmmm right!  Maybe now they can get good roles in movies! OR maybe TVD shd run for next 10 yrs! πŸ˜†

Stefan is WRONG in thr! He was merely insecure! And now we know that Elena do love Damon n has shown some hints of respecting him! πŸ˜ƒ

Yesss! Exactly! Matt's eyes? Looks like they are always sleep - like you said! πŸ˜† I did not Matt n Tyler ever, but since they comapred Car n Tyler, I liked the pair! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

very much insecure, he knows no one can resist Damon... that was his fear talking πŸ˜†

'did not Matt n Tyler' what? πŸ˜†
typos tak to theek tha, ab tu words bhi khayegi kya? 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

Divs now tell me something!

Isn't it like Damon fed his blood to Elena n hence she came back alive n then John put her soul back in her body, so she remained human!

So isn't it that Damon feeding her his blood spared her life? Why is elena then being so snobby abt all this? 😑 😑 😑

And all stefan could do is stand thr n let her die, but she will not even raise a single finger at him! 😑

not only this, but also the Salvatore house is in Elena's name n Kat hadn't been invited so how did she enter to give Damon the blood?
maybe they will explore this later on and this dying of Elena and coming bk coz of Damon's blood and John's death will play a role OR they too have been watching PKYEK and r impressed 🀣

Stephan to paagal hai.. the scene where Klaus will torturing him, even Kath was worried for him.. she too is one gr8 behoodi πŸ˜†
but he easily gives in and lets people get in trouble!
dkmystery thumbnail
this is the real hero.. rest are paani kum chai πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmIosUEggE[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmIosUEggE
dkmystery thumbnail
just finished watching the movie 'atonement', it was fab!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVQwwPrr4c[/YOUTUBE]
dkmystery thumbnail
🀣

http://www.chakpak.com/news/coffee-tea-and-bollywood-with-dia-mirza-and-mom/2063
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Divya i'm glad ur D is back in your DP...
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Divya i'm glad ur D is back in your DP...

finished watching one of Hrithik's finest movies 'Lakshya' n had to get him in my collection!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†it was a fab movie but it didn't do well at the box office, maybe coz most of the audience want actors to give gaalis to Pak and portray the whole nation as an enemy and this one was more realistic...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

finished watching one of Hrithik's finest movies 'Lakshya' n had to get him in my collection!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†it was a fab movie but it didn't do well at the box office, maybe coz most of the audience want actors to give gaalis to Pak and portray the whole nation as an enemy and this one was more realistic...

film possibly also failed.. bec of priety zinta's crap hairdo! heheheheh
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

film possibly also failed.. bec of priety zinta's crap hairdo! heheheheh

I don't think so, how many people would not watch a movie just coz they don't like someone's hair style?

infact, I had read many guys commenting that her character kept fighting with Hrithik and then Rajiv unnecessarily!!!
c'mon, she is the one who made Karan go bk to the army and Rajiv was an a**h**e trying to rule over her... any sane gal would have broken the engagement..
but we like to watch those balidani gals and strong characters aren't accepted