Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

now that u mentioned it, even I'm trying to figure it out! only that when she needed someone to listen n understand her, he was there... according to her he is 'hot', he is a vampire and he 'cares' for her.. 😆

eggjacktly!!! Damon is the one n only guy who deserves love loyalty n respect!

🤣 u mean she can bleed to death! 😆

🤣 See, Elena has no reason to suck n remain stuck with Stefan like she does! 🤣
Talking abt hot - Is she blind? Can't she see who is hotter? 😛
Talking abt care - Ohh please, Damon cares for her more than anything in the whole world! 😃 And he is even able to not just care, but take care of her - unlike Stefan who only cares n is never able to take care! 😆 He has to run to Big B fro help always! 😆

To, aur kitna proof denge yaar! Yebehoode CVs bhi na - don't wanna mess up their trump card - ppl watch VD in the hope to get some Delena scenes n the CVs are cashing on that! 😡 Maaroo! 😆

She shd! Has been trying for so long, its time that she shd be granted her wish!
🤣

pritirays thumbnail

ohh man - wht a pretty dress ( except for the top part, shd be a little higher! 😆)!

Shama is looking so nice n pretty, why can't she get more roles like Shunya!I like her pulling ppl's hair n projecting data through eyes! 🤣

pritirays thumbnail

if u keep a clear mind, how in the world can YOU ask me to do that in respect to Bonnie? 🤣

and don't think about the future epi. where Bonnie hurt Damon, then when u look at this scene. it clearly shows why people voted for Bamon!
Bamon - sounds like "bina mann" - ppl voted against their choice! 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnTdqfeuFVw[/YOUTUBE]

I will always hate Bonnieno matter wht! 😆 She has been so rude n bad towards Damon! 😭 She almost killed him once! 😭 😡

ohk I saw it! Yeah he is being very flirtous n dangerous thr! Man Damon in episdoe 1 was so dangerous! That look in his eyes was threatening! 👏 And loved those slight messed up hair on Ian! 😃 He shd dressup more like that! Looks good! 😃

Wht I loved in the video - he managed to scare her!
🤣Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
pritirays thumbnail

so here luck plays an imp role!! even Ian is sooo talented but his movies didn't work!
n look at ric (matt), i watched 'legally blonde' and he was good but he looks sooo good at alaric...
these 3 guys would have made gr8 in movies but its VD who resurrected them!

n damon tolerates all the nonsense coz he loves Elena.. but even Stephan is so proud saying Damon will never gain the respect 😡

🤣 as if he is forced to be in the show... the only gud thing is his eyes 😆 oh n yes shooting tht warlock!

hmmm right!  Maybe now they can get good roles in movies! OR maybe TVD shd run for next 10 yrs! 😆

Stefan is WRONG in thr! He was merely insecure! And now we know that Elena do love Damon n has shown some hints of respecting him! 😃

Yesss! Exactly! Matt's eyes? Looks like they are always sleep - like you said! 😆 I did not Matt n Tyler ever, but since they comapred Car n Tyler, I liked the pair! 😃

pritirays thumbnail
Divs now tell me something!

Isn't it like Damon fed his blood to Elena n hence she came back alive n then John put her soul back in her body, so she remained human!

So isn't it that Damon feeding her his blood spared her life? Why is elena then being so snobby abt all this? 😡 😡 😡

And all stefan could do is stand thr n let her die, but she will not even raise a single finger at him! 😡
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

I was working.. buh I was logged on .. but no one was at home..😭 on the chat.

oho, whenever u r here, just post and atleast I'll reply if I'm here 😊
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Dekh my reply was flawless! 😆 now no more complaints! 😆

Nah - I don't say that Rose could have replaced Elena, we were always hating her right! 😆 The way she ran when Elijah came n ripped off the hearts n then her useless scenes with Damon - I was hating her like anything! 😡 But she looked different in that dream sequence, she did not looked like that AUNTY we were calling her! She looked like - haila in this form n with this spirit - selfless n brave, she could have been suitable for Damon! 😛

Saare ebhoode hamare hi palle padte hain!😆

😛 😆

oh yes, then I too agree with u.. coz yes, she was fab in that scene!! Damon n Rose looked very good together! n she was cool calm n happy.. but she was a runner, even wanted to race in her last moments 😆 but I remember the stabbing and I'm 😭
that's how both parties react when one of them is dying and not like how Elena behaved! 😡

behoode attract behoode 😆 😆

😆
dkmystery thumbnail

Vishal Puri is a seasoned actor... u don't know? 😕
well, I even didn't know him 🤣
he actually was in a vampire's role in Adalaat and he looked GOOD 👏

n yeah, anyone is far better than those kids 🤣

so he must have placed some hocus-pocus to not let anyone resurrect them!!

maybe Vicki n Anna will have a cat fight with her and kill her... 😆

I never saw the desi version, loved Small wonders 👏

Alaric(Matt) is a gr8 short story writer... he takes up simple topics and creates such stories 😆 👏
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 See, Elena has no reason to suck n remain stuck with Stefan like she does! 🤣
Talking abt hot - Is she blind? Can't she see who is hotter? 😛
Talking abt care - Ohh please, Damon cares for her more than anything in the whole world! 😃 And he is even able to not just care, but take care of her - unlike Stefan who only cares n is never able to take care! 😆 He has to run to Big B fro help always! 😆

To, aur kitna proof denge yaar! Yebehoode CVs bhi na - don't wanna mess up their trump card - ppl watch VD in the hope to get some Delena scenes n the CVs are cashing on that! 😡 Maaroo! 😆

She shd! Has been trying for so long, its time that she shd be granted her wish!
🤣

yup! no logical reason according to us 😆 but for her, Stephan is d besht 😛
yeah for caring purposes, he lets her go with Klaus then calls Damon

so maybe he knows how mad Elena is and this is why she won't 'respect' Damon?!
dkmystery thumbnail

ohh man - wht a pretty dress ( except for the top part, shd be a little higher! 😆)!

Shama is looking so nice n pretty, why can't she get more roles like Shunya!I like her pulling ppl's hair n projecting data through eyes! 🤣

exactly what I thought.. pretty dress and she looks good!! 👏
I wonder how they wear such low cuts, one would feel so bare on the shoulders! why don't guys wear such cut shirts? 😆

talented people don't get gud jobs in Indian tele and neither do gud shows work 😡 

rubbish shows keep going on for years 🥱