Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

then we could c the clash bet Damon n  Stephan, and moreover Elena trying to accept that Stephan has left her 😛 😆

oh yes!! they know she can be kept away and people won't miss her 🤣

I never understood wht made Elena love Stefan so deeply? 😕 They never focused on that, it only appeared as some crush! Besides, before she proclaimed her deep love, Stefan never did anything to stir such emotions from her! I fail to understand! 😕

But I can see why she shd love Damon deeply, he has done so much for her! And now after seeing all that n experiencing all that - she ahs every reason to love him much more! 😛

I only tolerate Bonnie as I used to pity Jer's condition, but now since his GFs are abck, she can as well disappear! 😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
girls... i was thinking i'll make you lot a damon siggie - if you send me a u tube link of ur fav scene.. and tell me from when and where u want it
pritirays thumbnail

man of honor!! can't believe he was in the spiderman movie.. I never paid attention to him 😕
oh yes, another wonderful scene..
He was thr? 😲 Just saw his pic with the female lead!And then went to his IMDB page, he looks so cute when he was in his 20s I guess! 😆 Poor guy, shd have been given more roles in good movies as he is good actor! 😛

he keeps saying that! and Stephan is the one who creates most of the mess 😆
yeah I know Stefan does, but Damon is too humble to admit that! He only did that once when Stefan brought back John instead of Isobel! 😆

🤣 imagine her going to the Salvatore house and drinking from the blood bank Damon keeps to make up for the loss of blood  🤣🤣🤣
🤣 🤣 YUCK! 🤣

aur ye to achcha hua ki jer wapas aa gaya or else fir se elena se sorry bolo 🥱
haan yaar, and I don't find Elena that good! I mean she is also very selfish n has to blame Damon everytime for everything! Did you notice - he is the 'blame sink' for the whole group? And its not that he is not always responsible! 😆

same here! do not like Matt... he is so sleepy 😆
Yeah right! He looks n talks like he wants to sleep! 😆 Only good thing done so far is save Damon from Klaus' man witch! 😆

pritirays thumbnail

😉 😆 😆

yeah, and she knew right from wrong.. but I laugh so much when i remember that she gave Jer her blood so that he could become a vampire, but he died and her blood healed him instead and he was like 😕 😲
🤣

wht? 🤣Please tell me the episode this happened? I mean - I saw her giving him her blood in a bottle n then damon killed him! But behooda was brought back by the ring, so whr did the blood came into picture? 😕
pritirays thumbnail

but when u look when they stand together and he leans on her saying, Bonnie!! that was when she had a gud chance, then she ruined it 😆
n yeah it's gud this way!

Bonnie is YUCK! Can't imagine Damon with her! And even Nina's 'forever having cold' voice and accent pisses me off at times! AS Elena much more! But as Katherine, she is tolerable, her behoodapan makes up for her voice! 😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
made this today..

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
old news but hats off to Sallu for taking up the matter 👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4SfolgTgGM[/YOUTUBE]
dkmystery thumbnail
Priti, going to sleep right now.. will reply to ur posts when I come bk 😃
dkmystery thumbnail

yup 😆

🤣 this reminded me of the dance group 'flawless'

she looked pretty only in that sequence! n Damon cared for her so much!! it was lovely... but for me she can't replace Elena, she has that vulnerability and when Damon tries to protect her, care for her.. it looks goood! 😃

yeah pakke behoode 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

oi! did u watch it? I even found an Indian actor 'vishal puri' who would look cool as a vampire, better than those PKYEK ones 😆

just what Elijah thought, killed n scattered them, meaning that's another way? 😕 but the story could go on n on if they decided to bring in all siblings of Klaus!

hahahahah... yeah carisma 😆

Ric's talent of making out stories is rubbing on me.. 😆