Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 60

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

🀣 yup n haila thats wht Bonnie is! 🀣 So we can call her one of these when she annoys us! πŸ˜† So do you still want Damon n Bonnie? πŸ˜• I never did n I have always hated Bonnie! πŸ˜†

Loved Bewitched! πŸ‘
🀣 Meoww Kekta copycat! 🀣

daayan n chudail πŸ˜†
I saw that chemistry in that once scene where Damon was following her to get the locket but later when she hurt him, she is enemy no. 1 😑 πŸ˜†

same here!! never like Sam's hubby(both the actors) but rest was fab...

🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

ohk Divya - so I got this Ben Hur n Joseph Morgan thing now! He actedin the new Ben Hur tv series! πŸ˜†
And I was wondering - why are you comparing him to the 1950 Ben Hur actor? πŸ˜† His mini skirt was so damn funny!  🀣

yeah, n I liked Joseph's work there! I saw it just the day before Klaus was introduced and I place high hopes!!!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

see, others are again missing in between these convos πŸ˜†
They will land when you or me are not here! πŸ˜† We blabber too much abt VD! πŸ˜›

ok, I'm ignoring ur typos now 🀣 Thank you! 🀣
it would be hilarious to c how Bonnie reacts when she knows 'bout her sautans coming bk 🀣
I want to see that! πŸ˜†

so true!! n still damon loves her n cares for her... Elena didn't know that Damon would survive so remembering that, her reaction n expression were so toned down
Agreed! She was so realxed n only cried once! When Rose was dying - shd have seen Damon! Man he was fab! πŸ‘ Elena's reaction on seeing Jenna dying was awesome n she excelled in the sacrifice scene! I say - poor direction at the delena scene this time! πŸ˜†

oh yes, she could have run away easily but she remembered how last time Damon had reminded her that he had brought her the vervain and that she owned one!
n yes, whatever Katherine does, she is honest with Damon, just like Damon is honest with everybody πŸ‘
I want Kat to be thr with Stef n Elena to be with Damon! that way all will be happy! πŸ˜›
I loved watching her when at Klaus' adda she made fun, dancing around drinking instead of crying off πŸ˜†
She is lady Damon! 🀣

pritirays thumbnail

🀣  nahi re, he is gud looking n a very gud actor! I saw 'Tudors' and he so amazingly pulled off the young n the old characters πŸ‘
n Daniel, the actor, mentioned him πŸ˜ƒ not Elijah πŸ˜†
ohk I don't know wht you are talking abt! πŸ˜† I will skip this topic! πŸ˜†

if I'm right, then there were coffins, even Klaus told his men, put him with the others, or something like that,...
saw it again n yeah, hw is kinda keeping whole family body safely! Why? πŸ˜• And now Stefan knows whr arethe originals being kept! So maybe theyw ill all come back to life n wreck havoc on Klaus! πŸ˜•

yup! n Julie told him, oh we were thinking about that already 🀣
Paul must have noticed how he was being sidelined these days πŸ˜†
obviously! πŸ˜† Well, ppl prefer Damon as he is fab. actor! Ia m sure, was Ian playing Stefan, ppl would have loved Stef more! πŸ˜† I just don't see variations in Paul's reactions - the only exception being him being stabbed(🀣), the scary ripper version () and that scene int he graveyard with Damon (πŸ‘)!

so true! that's true love n frndship. I'm so glad there is atleast ric who stands with Damon, no matter what... even Stephan at times hurts Damon, but ric is a gem of a person πŸ‘
Though I fail to understand - why does Ric care for Damon so much? πŸ˜†

pritirays thumbnail

🀣 oh yar, I so want to see their clash and Stephan getting beaten up and then crying 'mummyyy' 🀣🀣
instead they could have deleted some Bonnie stuff 😑
yeah, coz it's ben hur's story.. n that appealed to more people...

anyways, my hands are tiring typing so much πŸ˜†

I think we will get Big B crying scenes n mummy crying scenes, once Damon reaches klaus n tries to get Stefan free! πŸ˜†

I was glad how the CVs kept Bonnie off in the 19th n 20th episode! πŸ˜†

pritirays thumbnail

yeah!! Daniel has done such a fine job! he never looses his cool... remains dignified, even while being stabbed πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I know - the definition of Elegance, even when dying! πŸ˜† Elijah is too good for being an Original, I guest he is the best of all of them - the opposite of klaus! He even tried to tell Stef why he betrayed them! So that shows how much hevalues his promises! πŸ‘
I still remember that coin scene, then when he took out the hearts of those 2 when rose ran off!!
again gr8 casting decision.. not like that PKYEK where they chopped off Shorya, who, I'm sure was supposed to be a werewolf 🀣
Also loved how he came to Damon's rescue n killedall warewolves except Jules! πŸ˜›

yeah n how Damon says, he is always cleaning up the mess others create!!
When did he say that? πŸ˜•Poor Elijah has got cleaning jobs on his list! πŸ˜†

nose bleed kar k ruk jati hai 🀣 mast line 🀣  Abe haan yaar, nose bleeding se koi marta hai kya, except Bonnie! She acts as if pata nahin kitna khoon bah gaya hai mera! 🀒

ultimate scene tha.. 🀣🀣🀣
Loved Damon dodging the bullet n Jer getting hit like that! πŸ˜† My immediate reation was - abe behooda, phir se kachra kar diya! πŸ˜†

true! haven't like any witch so far in VD except for when daddy warlock had come to save them from the werewolf pack attack and Tyler was standing like a fool watching Car getting hurt 😑
But still -I want Car n Tyler together! They look very cute together! πŸ˜ƒ

pritirays thumbnail

I'm looking fwd to the epi. that he might direct, it should be interesting!
I didn't like Vicki in the 1st Season, she was messed up n irritating.. but Anna impressed julie n kevin so she came bk and so Vicki also got a chance! πŸ˜†

yup! but once he come bk to form, he really enjoys it!
same here! it's good Klaus isn't good, if Damon hates him and we should also πŸ˜†

And he shd keep in mind to give good Delena scenes! πŸ˜†

Me too never liked Vicky, but Anna was good! She was actually good - remember the scene whr Damon catches her neck n she his n then both are like - ohk we both are strong for each other! 🀣
They shd not have killed Anna, I really liked her! Remember how poor Jer was holding her to keep her safe, before the police came n took her away! 😭

I already hate Klaus n want him dead! Itskinda torture seeing him! He is so sinister!
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
pritirays thumbnail

daayan n chudail πŸ˜†
I saw that chemistry in that once scene where Damon was following her to get the locket but later when she hurt him, she is enemy no. 1 😑 πŸ˜†

same here!! never like Sam's hubby(both the actors) but rest was fab...

🀣

I saw that episode after watching others, so wht I felt was damon mocking her! πŸ˜† Never understood why ppl want them together! πŸ˜• Well atleast in the series - Damon n bonnie just do not like each other! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

yeah, n I liked Joseph's work there! I saw it just the day before Klaus was introduced and I place high hopes!!!

Saw glimpse of the BenHur episode! 😑Joseph is looking so innocent n cute in thr, but as Klaus - he is evil! 😑
dkmystery thumbnail

n too much means, really tooo much πŸ˜†

u r hopeless, I had to ignore πŸ˜†

Rose n Damon scene was absolutely fab., and the way Damon cared for her and made her dream 'bout her place!! 😭

πŸ˜† the CT will never do that... they won't please us so easily πŸ˜†

Lady Damon true true, ekdum behoodi πŸ˜†