Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

🤣 it is not easy to kill Elijah but very easy to stab him 🤣

I read somewhere tht after watching his performance, the writing team decided to make the Originals so hard to kill!! this casting team is gr8 👏

and the way Damon started saying his sorries and Ric said they need to get drunk to have this convo 😆

it would have been hilarious if she would have died trying to revive Jer 🤣

omg, I too remembered the famous run by Rose and Damon disappeared in a flash and I was laughing so bad and had to rewind to see Jer getting shot 🤣

is show ki saari witches/warlocks bevkoof hain!! these dead witches were sleeping even when Greta was helping Klaus!!! why didn't they punish her?? Damon had to do the job as always

🤣 🤣 🤣 yeah its very easy to stab ELijah n Stefan! 🤣 Just that Elijah dies everytime he is stabbed! So far he has been stabbed 4 times, he died thrice! 😆
Ohh really? I know - Elijah acts like a true aristocrat Vampire - like he is kinda king with all kingly air n yet not proud! 😆
Remember the line he said to Damon - I am an Original, show some respect! 😆
Ric n Damon - hilarious n yet awesome! Sometimes it seems like Ric is more close to Damon than Stef n definitely more useful! 😆 Its amazing - how everyone's plan roams around Damon, ... do you smeel any trouble, ctahc Damon to sort it out! While Stef babysits Elena! 😆

Arre yaar marti hi nahin hai behoodi! BAs nose bleed kar ke ruk jaati hai! 😆 Yeah but has she died, then Jer would be seeing 3 GFs ghost!
🤣

Damon running like that n JEr getting shot was completely unexpected! 😆 I mean - so far Damon has never been able to dodge any bullet targetted at him! 😆 So first time n then wrong timing!😆

I know! ans that Greta girl was so disgusting! 🤢 So overconfident n YUCK kinda attitude! 🤢 Good that Dmaon killed her off! Loved the way she died, one of the best scenes in that episode! 😆 I was like 'yeah finally'! Go Damon! 😆
pritirays thumbnail

really first the way Vicki was following him on the stairs 🤣 and then he stuck between them both..
n before that it was hilarious how Ric copied Bonnie n teased Jer 'day after that n after that'. 🤣
I so loved his smile 😃 😉

it is as if, Stephan enjoys being a ripper or maybe he is faking his 'loyalty' just like Snape did in HP?!

I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy till Sept 🤣

Yeah Ric teasing him was funny! Ric is a good actor! 👏
Vicki following Jer wasscary! Oee maa me was frightened! 😳 But when Anna appeared as well I went ROFL! 🤣

Stephan surely is not proud of his Ripper quality, else he would not have changed on will! But yeah - he shd contribute in good manner in killing Klaus! 😡 I hate Klaus! 😡 Gets on my nerve - hates his accent n the way he talks! 🤢
So good choice for playing Klaus! 😆 I was wrong abt him initially! He is perfect for Klaus! Makes me hate him all the more! 😡 Did you see his cool n I don't care reaction when Stef told that Kat will never take the blood to Damon! 😡 Arggg! Kill Klaus! 😆

I am sure you will! 😆
pritirays thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣

daayan chudail... hindi mein ye kitna ganda aur scary lagta hai 😕 but in english I think it gets toned down.. is it coz we have the memory of the Witch Samantha from 'bewitched'? oh I love that show sooo much 👍🏼 

sachi mein, bakwas copycat... meowww ewww 🤣

🤣 yup n haila thats wht Bonnie is! 🤣 So we can call her one of these when she annoys us! 😆 So do you still want Damon n Bonnie? 😕 I never did n I have always hated Bonnie! 😆

Loved Bewitched! 👏
🤣 Meoww Kekta copycat! 🤣Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
ohk Divya - so I got this Ben Hur n Joseph Morgan thing now! He actedin the new Ben Hur tv series! 😆
And I was wondering - why are you comparing him to the 1950 Ben Hur actor? 😆 His mini skirt was so damn funny!  🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

🤣 so you found the pages where I replied! 😆 Chal I too will PM this page link whr am replying to your replies so that you can reply to my replies 🤣 ... so that we can post more replies n reply over the PM whr we replied! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Gosh ... wht a behooda reply! 
😆

Coming back to Bonnie - yeah hopeless, no more word sfor her! She is herself responsible for bringing back her soutans! 😆
Ric is now playing daddy! 😆 Daddy shd but Jer a teddy! 😆

I wanted teh Delena scenes to be mroe intense n Elena showing off her affection mroe intensly! Expecially when she got the news that Damon is bitten! At least Stefan's reaction was awesome n loved that brotherly interaction in the graveyard! Looked like stefan does love his brother more than anything! 👏 👏 👏

I know! He was looking so dead on the bed n his strength seem so feeble when he was saying all those things! But very sweet lines he said - I love you, you shd know that! You shd have met me in 1864, you shd have liked me then! 😳 Poor lovestruck fellow! 😆

But I liked that Kat did bring back the cure, OR as she said she owned Damon, so she did! I would have rather she bringing of her own free will! 😛

I also like how Damon always helps Kat n she always remians honest with him,though her replies hurt him, but I appreciate her honesty, when she is not being bitchy! 😆

see, others are again missing in between these convos 😆

ok, I'm ignoring ur typos now 🤣
it would be hilarious to c how Bonnie reacts when she knows 'bout her sautans coming bk 🤣

so true!! n still damon loves her n cares for her... Elena didn't know that Damon would survive so remembering that, her reaction n expression were so toned down

oh yes, she could have run away easily but she remembered how last time Damon had reminded her that he had brought her the vervain and that she owned one!

n yes, whatever Katherine does, she is honest with Damon, just like Damon is honest with everybody 👏
I loved watching her when at Klaus' adda she made fun, dancing around drinking instead of crying off 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

ohh the coach! 😆So you like him! How many guys do you like at one time Divya? Tell me the name of all my simultaneous jijus! 🤣
When did Elijah said anything abt him? 😕

Ohh I did not see other coffins, need to see that scene again!

ELijah bhi naah - kitni baar marega ki usko akal aayegi - not to trust ppl like Klaus! 😆 Don't worry - he will be abck for sure, I have a gut feeling abt it! 😛

Paul did wht??? 🤣
Ohh so all this Stefan going mad - bad - sad - track is becoz Paul chaaplosofy the CVs??? 🤣 Thr thr, and I was wondering - how come the CVs decided to focus on Paul's character now? 😆 Yeah he was almost useless as goody 'Stefan'! At least he was good at getting stabbed! 🤣 Everyone n anyone comes n stab him! 🤣

I like the brotherly relationship btw Damon n Stef, and Damon n Ric! Although Damon is kinda reason for Ric losing his girls, still he cares for him! 😃

🤣  nahi re, he is gud looking n a very gud actor! I saw 'Tudors' and he so amazingly pulled off the young n the old characters 👏
n Daniel, the actor, mentioned him 😃 not Elijah 😆

if I'm right, then there were coffins, even Klaus told his men, put him with the others, or something like that,...

yup! n Julie told him, oh we were thinking about that already 🤣
Paul must have noticed how he was being sidelined these days 😆

so true! that's true love n frndship. I'm so glad there is atleast ric who stands with Damon, no matter what... even Stephan at times hurts Damon, but ric is a gem of a person 👏
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 arre Damon thik hooga to Stefan ko utha ke patak nahin dega or maybe Stefan will end up getting stabbed yet again! 😆

Yeah they did chop off that scene, also the one whr Damon is being supported by Elena as he walks weekly,it was thr in the pics! 😕

Ben Hur, hmmm ok, but I would have like dif JEsus part was shown more! Kinda opposite to wht you think!

Me yet again! 😛

🤣 oh yar, I so want to see their clash and Stephan getting beaten up and then crying 'mummyyy' 🤣🤣
instead they could have deleted some Bonnie stuff 😡
yeah, coz it's ben hur's story.. n that appealed to more people...

anyways, my hands are tiring typing so much 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 yeah its very easy to stab ELijah n Stefan! 🤣 Just that Elijah dies everytime he is stabbed! So far he has been stabbed 4 times, he died thrice! 😆
Ohh really? I know - Elijah acts like a true aristocrat Vampire - like he is kinda king with all kingly air n yet not proud! 😆
Remember the line he said to Damon - I am an Original, show some respect! 😆
Ric n Damon - hilarious n yet awesome! Sometimes it seems like Ric is more close to Damon than Stef n definitely more useful! 😆 Its amazing - how everyone's plan roams around Damon, ... do you smeel any trouble, ctahc Damon to sort it out! While Stef babysits Elena! 😆

Arre yaar marti hi nahin hai behoodi! BAs nose bleed kar ke ruk jaati hai! 😆 Yeah but has she died, then Jer would be seeing 3 GFs ghost!
🤣

Damon running like that n JEr getting shot was completely unexpected! 😆 I mean - so far Damon has never been able to dodge any bullet targetted at him! 😆 So first time n then wrong timing!😆

I know! ans that Greta girl was so disgusting! 🤢 So overconfident n YUCK kinda attitude! 🤢 Good that Dmaon killed her off! Loved the way she died, one of the best scenes in that episode! 😆 I was like 'yeah finally'! Go Damon! 😆

yeah!! Daniel has done such a fine job! he never looses his cool... remains dignified, even while being stabbed 😆 😆
I still remember that coin scene, then when he took out the hearts of those 2 when rose ran off!!
again gr8 casting decision.. not like that PKYEK where they chopped off Shorya, who, I'm sure was supposed to be a werewolf 🤣

yeah n how Damon says, he is always cleaning up the mess others create!!

nose bleed kar k ruk jati hai 🤣 mast line 🤣

ultimate scene tha.. 🤣🤣🤣

true! haven't like any witch so far in VD except for when daddy warlock had come to save them from the werewolf pack attack and Tyler was standing like a fool watching Car getting hurt 😡
dkmystery thumbnail

Yeah Ric teasing him was funny! Ric is a good actor! 👏
Vicki following Jer wasscary! Oee maa me was frightened! 😳 But when Anna appeared as well I went ROFL! 🤣

Stephan surely is not proud of his Ripper quality, else he would not have changed on will! But yeah - he shd contribute in good manner in killing Klaus! 😡 I hate Klaus! 😡 Gets on my nerve - hates his accent n the way he talks! 🤢
So good choice for playing Klaus! 😆 I was wrong abt him initially! He is perfect for Klaus! Makes me hate him all the more! 😡 Did you see his cool n I don't care reaction when Stef told that Kat will never take the blood to Damon! 😡 Arggg! Kill Klaus! 😆

I am sure you will! 😆

I'm looking fwd to the epi. that he might direct, it should be interesting!
I didn't like Vicki in the 1st Season, she was messed up n irritating.. but Anna impressed julie n kevin so she came bk and so Vicki also got a chance! 😆

yup! but once he come bk to form, he really enjoys it!
same here! it's good Klaus isn't good, if Damon hates him and we should also 😆