This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Follow the step here :D 

and thn 
afta the pix is uploaded 
n thn click the 'SHARE' button ! it will show sumfin like this 

thn Copy the 'direct link ' like this 

And thn Here on IF !! u have to do this 

hope it helped :D 

Thanks a lot manu - it worked... the first one's for you!...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

LOVE IT <3 ! its soo freakin Cute <3

I love this scene my Mr statue of arrogance...😆 Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Manu is there supposed to be a share button on IF, To upload personal files
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

exactly! Bonnie is hopeless.. just for once she proved helpful in bringing bk Jeremy but that too not flawless, now her 'sautans' are bk 🤣

Ric should give him a teddy 😆

exactly! he didn't do anything wrong in feeding her his blood, I mean his intentions were never wrong. he wanted her to live at any cost!!
so true, we as viewers were shocked when the bite wound showed up and this gal 😡
so true! Damon/Ian is the best when he is there... he didn't even lift his eyebrows while the scenes were on, Ian is such a fab actor!
n his eyes came alive the moment Klaus' blood worked ...

🤣 so you found the pages where I replied! 😆 Chal I too will PM this page link whr am replying to your replies so that you can reply to my replies 🤣 ... so that we can post more replies n reply over the PM whr we replied! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Gosh ... wht a behooda reply! 
😆

Coming back to Bonnie - yeah hopeless, no more word sfor her! She is herself responsible for bringing back her soutans! 😆
Ric is now playing daddy! 😆 Daddy shd but Jer a teddy! 😆

I wanted teh Delena scenes to be mroe intense n Elena showing off her affection mroe intensly! Expecially when she got the news that Damon is bitten! At least Stefan's reaction was awesome n loved that brotherly interaction in the graveyard! Looked like stefan does love his brother more than anything! 👏 👏 👏

I know! He was looking so dead on the bed n his strength seem so feeble when he was saying all those things! But very sweet lines he said - I love you, you shd know that! You shd have met me in 1864, you shd have liked me then! 😳 Poor lovestruck fellow! 😆

But I liked that Kat did bring back the cure, OR as she said she owned Damon, so she did! I would have rather she bringing of her own free will! 😛

I also like how Damon always helps Kat n she always remians honest with him,though her replies hurt him, but I appreciate her honesty, when she is not being bitchy! 😆
pritirays thumbnail

are, jonathan the guy from 'bend it like beckham' the hottie coach yar 😉 😆 even Elijah(Daniel) was thinking 'bout him
and remember the scene where Elijah's coffin is placed, thre are others too.. so scope to bring in more vampires!! this story could go on n on until the actors don't look aged 😆

I feel really bad for Elijah, he loved Kat. n Klaus came in between though she would have ditched him anyways 😆

so true! the creatives know that Ian can pull off any scene and they come with awesome plot lines for him... so atlast Paul had to talk to Julie to give him some nice tracks 🤣

not only Stephan n Damon, but also Damon n Alaric! such frnds are rare these days.. I loved how first Ric was not in a mood and replying bk to Stephan but the moment S told 'bout the bite, ric says, what do u need? awww

ohh the coach! 😆So you like him! How many guys do you like at one time Divya? Tell me the name of all my simultaneous jijus! 🤣
When did Elijah said anything abt him? 😕

Ohh I did not see other coffins, need to see that scene again!

ELijah bhi naah - kitni baar marega ki usko akal aayegi - not to trust ppl like Klaus! 😆 Don't worry - he will be abck for sure, I have a gut feeling abt it! 😛

Paul did wht??? 🤣
Ohh so all this Stefan going mad - bad - sad - track is becoz Paul chaaplosofy the CVs??? 🤣 Thr thr, and I was wondering - how come the CVs decided to focus on Paul's character now? 😆 Yeah he was almost useless as goody 'Stefan'! At least he was good at getting stabbed! 🤣 Everyone n anyone comes n stab him! 🤣

I like the brotherly relationship btw Damon n Stef, and Damon n Ric! Although Damon is kinda reason for Ric losing his girls, still he cares for him! 😃
pritirays thumbnail

so true! when Damon is ill, it is the right time for Stephan to show his powers 😆
they chopped off atleast one scene from the promo, Elena was supposed to be shown in the cage, but it didn't make it to the epi.

he acted fab in Ben Hur.. this version was religiously toned down which I liked 😃

me too doing the same 😆

🤣 arre Damon thik hooga to Stefan ko utha ke patak nahin dega or maybe Stefan will end up getting stabbed yet again! 😆

Yeah they did chop off that scene, also the one whr Damon is being supported by Elena as he walks weekly,it was thr in the pics! 😕

Ben Hur, hmmm ok, but I would have like dif JEsus part was shown more! Kinda opposite to wht you think!

Me yet again! 😛