Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 52

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

1. The recap first: when Bonnie does that mumbo jumbo, instead of looking all powerful n stuff, she looked fake n funny to me πŸ˜†

2. when they showed Jeremy sleeping, I was so expecting to see a teddy beside him 🀣

3. Damon has come such a long way from the 1st season, and now when he apologizes to Elena, why is she so rude!!! bechara poore emotions n sincerity k saath sorry bol raha hai yar per wo behoodi bhav khati hai 😑
yeah yeah, she needs 'time' to forgive him, I'm so sure Damon thought, it is time that I don't have Elena!

more commentwa later... πŸ˜ƒ

I agree! Bonnie chanting all that hocus focus makes me laugh as she looks stupid n always bleed! Wht with getting all powerful n still bleeding to cast one spell? πŸ€ͺ Btw - she can act great when she has to look proud! 🀣 Did you notice how proud she looked as Emily! πŸ˜†

🀣 Haila sacchi! He looks such a kid that a teddy will complete the perfect picture! πŸ˜†

I was like 😑 😑 😑 Bhaad main jaa, poor Damon (πŸ˜ƒ) is apologising n with all heart n all you can say is - Go to hell! 😑 😑 😑 And when stef told her that Damon is dying, then also I did not like her reaction! It was not intense or more like shock of life time for her! Even in the Delena scenes, Ian was fab! But maybe the direction for Elena's character - I found lacking the emotion she shd have displayed if she loves Damon! I meanshe was more emotional n superb when she witnesses Jenna dying, n this time it is DAMON n she was more of calm n relaxed! 😑 I wanted her reaction to be intense - as in a do or die situation! 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail

1. Imagine Elijah's family has atleast Jonathan Rhys Myers, just like Daniel said in his interview 😍
n Damn! even Elijah looks sooo good with Elena.. this girl needs to have more doppelgangers and so each guy can have one 🀣

2. the song that came up when damon enters his house. It reminds me of the song n singer from the 1st movie of Narnia πŸ˜• I love it!

3. Ian is awesome! one can easily forget he is acting, damon is so real... when he parted the curtains and took out the ring, I so wanted to comfort and stop him for suicide 😭

4. Never thought I'd say this, but loved Stephan for coming in time! This is what I love, no matter what, S n D are always there for each other! πŸ‘

Who is Jonathan Rhys Myers? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• and why are you dreamy at his name? πŸ˜†

Poor nina! 🀣
But Elijah honestly looks old for her! I mean they look good, but he looks old too for her! So for me - nah! Not Elijah/Elena or Katherine! Jenna would have suited better! πŸ˜›

I sooo loved this episodes starting! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The way they showed Damon in the very beginningn him apologising n then all his walk back home n then taking out the ring n that song n all! It was awesome as if the episode is dedicated for him! πŸ˜ƒ

I agree! Ian as Damon is damn natural! He beats any other actor hands down in the show! His character ahs got all shades n he plays all of them perfectly! I don't remember any scene whr his acting was slacking! πŸ˜ƒ

I appreciatedStefan so much in this episode! First time liked any of his act! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I love the waythe two brothers love each other! I am always a big fan od love among siblings, n the bondings! And in this show, among all odds, the writers have hsown it evolve wonderfully! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Fighting, arguing, stabbing 😲 ... each other, but then always thr for each other! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
pritirays thumbnail

1. Love Damon's quotes: what's the plan, superman? πŸ˜†

2. Topless Josheph, reminded me of 'Ben Hur'... he was actually very gud in that show πŸ‘

going away for some time, more of my bak-bak later on πŸ˜†

Yeah, that line wasnice n suited the way Stef put Damon in the basement! Like he moved superfast 3 times n each time hitting Damon for trying to commit the suicide! πŸ˜†

🀒 I hate Klaus! πŸ€’ He looked YUCK! πŸ€’
But BenHur in mini skirt was ... 🀣
🀣 🀣 Hilarious! 🀣

REplying to your bak bak one by one lady! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

1. I seriously feel bad for elijah, having being separated from family, thinking Klaus killed them all.. seeking revenge, at the last moment being told, they are there!! 😭

2. poor Ric! Matt Davis is so good πŸ‘

3. love the boding between Ric n Damon, the moment he heard D was dying, he forgot everything and got concerned.. this is what real frndship is! πŸ‘

4. Bonnie just doesn't care for Damon 😑 even before trying she is, this won't work
ye bol na, tere mein dum nahi hai 😑

hate these witches, they just don't have the brains to judge who deserves their help! were they sleeping when Klaus was transforming?? πŸ₯±

Now Elijah needs to learn not to trust Klaus for anything! He has been killed 3 times by the same dagger n he never suspected! πŸ˜† I am sure he will be abck n will be the one to bring Klaus down! 😑
Loved Ric playing daddy for Jeremy! πŸ˜ƒ I guess he will take place of Jenna for Elena n Jeremy! Also loved how he forgot all his sorrow as soon as he heard Damon is dying n ran to babysit him! πŸ˜†

Its hilarious - Damon being babysitted by Ric! 🀣

HATE BONNIE! I want her dead! 😑 Maybe she shd die killing klaus! 😑
Usmain bilkul damm nahin hai, but she is too proud to admit it! 😑

But for once she was helpful, I was so glad when Jeremy came back! The last thing Damon needs on his hand is - being the reason Elena's brother got shot! πŸ˜† Behooda always messes up! πŸ˜† Loved how he ran (like Rose did once
🀣) seeing the Sherif aiming the gin n abt to shoot! πŸ˜†

Really yaar! The witches are all so prejudiced that Damon must die! I eman if someone is turning good, then help him not shoo him off! 😑 Really - why didn't they came when klaus was completing the sacrifice? 😑

pritirays thumbnail

poor Jer, first his gfs kept dying now they all come back 🀣
Ric is a superb guy, kind of a fatherly figure now for Jer
Damon 😳 ☺️
Paul has again got a chance to portray an intense character, hope he delivers...

n now to wait till Sept 😭

That last scene was hilarious! 🀣 No more words to describe Jeremy's condition but this ... poor guy, stuck btw ghost GFs! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Yes yes, your DAMON! πŸ˜†

Paul scared me in that ripper form! Hope Damon rescues him soon n kill klaus as thats the only way Stef can be rescued as he is kinda bound by the word right - Klaus gave blood only on the condition that Stef will become the bad ripper n follow him!

Somehow the finale left me in fits of laughter! πŸ˜† And am not really anxious that I ahve to wait till september! Its like - good ending - Delena together, kabbab main haddi Stef is going away n Jeremy is in hilarious situation! πŸ˜†
Kinda sounds good isn't it! πŸ˜†

oh, n now Stephan back to his bad ways, Elijah bk to coffin with rest of family... damon will for sure rescue him!!
it was so funny to see Jer surrounded by both the gals while Alaric slept like a baby πŸ˜†

Elijah loves to be stabbed n killed, I am telling you! 🀣 🀣 Behooda never suspects that the dagger is near n it can kill him! 🀣 always walks in to his death! πŸ˜†
Yeah! Vicky following Jer was scary! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

My day can't end without having a gud laugh by reading what's going on in PKYEK

1. old man as a vampire hunter... me comparing him with Alaric
result 🀣

2. Suku trying to do a Nina stunt by appearing as Pia n Maithili
result 🀣
Nina is so fab with her acting skills, it looks so real when she appears as both the gals, suku doesn't change a bit.. in both avatars she looks confused 🀣

3. News of werewolves to appear again
me remembering those headlights..
result as u know 🀣

oh n the old man said that even witches exist, so now some Bonnie will be created
what's the hindi word for witch, isn't it 'daayan'? 🀣

can't even call this show 'desi version of VD'; it's an insult to the VD team πŸ˜†

Me reading your post, result: 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

So they are getting a 'dayaan'!
🀣 🀣 Ohh my - or a "toonhi"! 🀣 Thats wht they call witches! Or a chudail! 🀣 🀣 🀣 ohh my, mast words na! 🀣

Kekta is a pure copycat! 🀒 🀒 🀒
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Divya, Priti...How are you guys today?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Sorry for not being here :( exams :( !! 

Mummati for u <3

and a stupid xperiment 

Bye All <3

Manu beta - lubbb yaaa.Thanks sooo much Sweetttiieee. Muwaaahhh!!!!
pritirays thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Hi Divya, Priti...How are you guys today?

Heya! Me fine! πŸ˜›

Excited that weekend is here n finally I can sleep! πŸ˜†

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PRITIII! How are YOUUU?