Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

that was so silly too 🤣🤣🤣

I can't watch it even if I think it as a comedy show... 🤣

🤣 abe wht does Kekta think of her viewers??? Who the hell is the creative of the show? I mean - how can they undo wht they have shown earlier in the show??? So stupid of them to run away n formulate something else than wht they have shown already! 🤢

Thats why I say - they shot the scenes first n try to make story of whtever they have shot!!! 😆

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

🤣 abe wht does Kekta think of her viewers??? Who the hell is the creative of the show? I mean - how can they undo wht they have shown earlier in the show??? So stupid of them to run away n formulate something else than wht they have shown already! 🤢

Thats why I say - they shot the scenes first n try to make story of whtever they have shot!!! 😆

do they even have a 'creative' team? 🤣

remember how they showed maithili's portrait when Danish went in the fort and next day they blurred that area as if the college students would also not c the blurred area alongwith the viewers! that was I think the dumbest 🤣🤣🤣
pritirays thumbnail

n SBS even showed how Vivian was sticking the 'fangs' with chewing gum 🤣🤣
n it isn't that Ekta doesn't earn a lot of money, she can easily spend a lot to raise the standard of the show.. but then why would she? people still watch n love this!!

Pia could sing, 'ye jheel si neeli aankhen, koi raaz hain inme gehra' 🤣🤣🤣

VD people must have felt ashamed of how Ekta n team can't even copy properly!

n this maithili track, they will conveniently forget the epi where her aatma appeared! 🤣

Doesn't Vivian look kinda teethless wearing those fake fangs? 🤣

Most of her shows are being watched by housewives who don't care abt all these bloppers! Its just that this is the first supernatural show she has attempted n I suggest - she shd never do this again in future! 😡 😆

@ jheel si neele aankhen!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

can't copy properly, have bloppers n maybe thats why they say - its original! Yeah bloppers ARE ORIGINAL!
🤣

Thats why I say - who the hell is the creative? How can they forget that Maithali has become aatma!!! 😆 Maybe they have forgot who is alive n who is dead! 🥱
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
a few days back i made a post on pkyek... imagine if maithali was to make an appearance now - did i inspire kekta mai...
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Doesn't Vivian look kinda teethless wearing those fake fangs? 🤣

Most of her shows are being watched by housewives who don't care abt all these bloppers! Its just that this is the first supernatural show she has attempted n I suggest - she shd never do this again in future! 😡 😆

@ jheel si neele aankhen!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

can't copy properly, have bloppers n maybe thats why they say - its original! Yeah bloppers ARE ORIGINAL!
🤣

Thats why I say - who the hell is the creative? How can they forget that Maithali has become aatma!!! 😆 Maybe they have forgot who is alive n who is dead! 🥱

don't remind me of that teethless mouth and when he screams 🤣 or when he runs 🤣

so true!! for them, it is as if Ekta has done them a gr8 favor... but is IF also filled with housewives who don't care what they watch?

🤣 n someday she can drown in those neeli-2 aankhen 🤣

just like Klaus 🤣

the team that doesn't care what the name of the leading lady is - Piayshree or Piyali, can do anything!
thank goodness we left the show in time 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

a few days back i made a post on pkyek... imagine if maithali was to make an appearance now - did i inspire kekta mai...

don't blame yourself..
they are watching VD and 'trying' to copy it and they can't even copy properly 🤣
pritirays thumbnail

do they even have a 'creative' team? 🤣

remember how they showed maithili's portrait when Danish went in the fort and next day they blurred that area as if the college students would also not c the blurred area alongwith the viewers! that was I think the dumbest 🤣🤣🤣

Creative hoone na - who are responsible fro 'creating' bloppers! 😆

yeah I remember that! Man I want to hit them for doing such silly things n then the actors behave like they are deafn blind ! 😡 🤢

pritirays thumbnail

don't remind me of that teethless mouth and when he screams 🤣 or when he runs 🤣

so true!! for them, it is as if Ekta has done them a gr8 favor... but is IF also filled with housewives who don't care what they watch?

🤣 n someday she can drown in those neeli-2 aankhen 🤣

just like Klaus 🤣

the team that doesn't care what the name of the leading lady is - Piayshree or Piyali, can do anything!
thank goodness we left the show in time 🤣

🤣🤣 🤣 Those were some hilarious scenes! And man he runs in funny manner - so that instead of one wondering in amaezement, one goes to floor ROFL! 😆

IF is full with droolers! 😆 They can drool over anything, so they don't really care! 😆

🤣 Am still ROFL at you "jheel si neele aankhen" statement! 😆 Yeah she can drown - then Abhay can go n bust his own eyes to save her! 😆

... arrr I was abt to write ORIGINAL - bus not like Elijah! Damn I keep forgetting that Klaus is one too!

Ohh man - name blunder too! Uff yaar Divya - iske bloppers soch soch ke lag raha hai - how can they make a show with these many bloopers? 😆

good that we left n can now criticize! 😛
dkmystery thumbnail
exactly! why r the actors so dumb? don't they have a spine and let the 'creatives' know such obvious blunders???
or are they so unsure of their talent, that if they open their mouth and r kicked out of the show, they won't get any other show?

I can't even imagine Kevin n Julie making a mistake in VD and even if they make, the cast is so aware of the things going on.. n hey, I read that Alaric(matt) is interested in directing an epi. in Season 3!
pritirays thumbnail

don't blame yourself..
they are watching VD and 'trying' to copy it and they can't even copy properly 🤣

🤣 OR maybe they are trying to escape copyright violation suit from VD! 🤣