Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
vid is loading now, and I loved how u wrote 'kiss in extra slow motion'
🤣
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

vid is loading now, and I loved how u wrote 'kiss in extra slow motion'
🤣
Heheheheheheheh... Cinema, theatrical trailer Ishtyle..
Originally posted by carisma2

Heheheheheheheh... Cinema, theatrical trailer Ishtyle..

liked it and the song suited so well!! the scene that u used where prats is at nitin's house, tht was what I was talking 'bout... those days were nice!

liked it and the song suited so well!! the scene that u used where prats is at nitin's house, tht was what I was talking 'bout... those days were nice!
Those were the days of Krishna the realist and now are the days of Pratigya the idealist.
Poor Krish pushed off the cliff of Doom.. but no one other than us know what that stands for.. Phew. !!!

So computer brain baxa... eko baat baathawo - you know how to make siggies and stuff?

Just read this ... Tanths is so bang on

"We have been wondering,pondering,Thinking, longing and so many "ings' over that Krishna ..but everyday ..the Cv's are taking great pleasure in nailing the coffin close on that Old Krishna..."

her statement is so apt on Krish...The CV's showed us one Patigya and gave another in the show...
And after his doti fell on the SR night the old Krish fell with it. See Divya.. I dout they will resurrect him again. And since that old GD has been talking she is adding mirchi to the wound.. by praising Pratigya so much .. like K couldn't wash  wipe his back&@#e without her

I don't use IE or else I could have helped...

n just now read this 🤣 and I thought Ekta was done copying VD:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9507-mythili-alive-in-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani.htm

ohh my god! Kekta maiya - bas issi ki kasar baki thi! 
Remember we all saw - Maithali's spirit talking to Pia that Abhay is your destiny etc.!!!

Oops suddenly - the spirit found her old decayed body n is broughtback n now is turning from her own word! 😆

maybe her writers took so much time figuring how to bring in 'Katherine' but still try to be 'original' and I'm sure they'll end up making fool of themselves ðŸ¤£
coffin indeed! are they now copying 'young dracula'? oh that's one of my most fav comedy shows.. they should have come for a next season!

n where are those truck headlights wale werewolves? 🤣 🤣

last night I made my mom watch PYEK and she looked at me and asked, are you mad? why do u watch this show? 🤣 🤣 🤣

truck headlight warewolves n dunno wht all- teethlessvampire, hissing parents, blue eyes which sometimes tend to shift to forehead! 🤣
VD shd sue this show for copyright infringement!!!

Originally posted by carisma2

Those were the days of Krishna the realist and now are the days of Pratigya the idealist.
Poor Krish pushed off the cliff of Doom.. but no one other than us know what that stands for.. Phew. !!!

So computer brain baxa... eko baat baathawo - you know how to make siggies and stuff?

only siggies like the ones in my dabba
Originally posted by pritirays

ohh my god! Kekta maiya - bas issi ki kasar baki thi! 
Remember we all saw - Maithali's spirit talking to Pia that Abhay is your destiny etc.!!!

Oops suddenly - the spirit found her old decayed body n is broughtback n now is turning from her own word! 😆

that was so silly too 🤣🤣🤣

I can't watch it even if I think it as a comedy show... 🤣
Originally posted by pritirays

truck headlight warewolves n dunno wht all- teethlessvampire, hissing parents, blue eyes which sometimes tend to shift to forehead! 🤣
VD shd sue this show for copyright infringement!!!

n SBS even showed how Vivian was sticking the 'fangs' with chewing gum 🤣🤣
n it isn't that Ekta doesn't earn a lot of money, she can easily spend a lot to raise the standard of the show.. but then why would she? people still watch n love this!!

Pia could sing, 'ye jheel si neeli aankhen, koi raaz hain inme gehra' 🤣🤣🤣

VD people must have felt ashamed of how Ekta n team can't even copy properly!

n this maithili track, they will conveniently forget the epi where her aatma appeared! 🤣