Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Divya...watched grrr link... Pls explain the grrr is it the gargling grrr... I thought it was a howling grrr...lol.

it's how hot he looked even while choking!! no one looks good while choking n gargling.. me n Priti went mad 😆

a stupid Asian man, living in London, saying on BBC radio, if a girl gets raped, then it is her fault as she must have done something to encourage the man!! 😲 
according to him, it is only coz how the girls dress up!
as if old women or burka clad women don't get raped
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

according to him, it is only coz how the girls dress up!
as if old women or burka clad women don't get raped
True... Certain creeps will be creeps... Full stop. As long as she is not his mother,daughter or sister then she is just a prey in his mindset.

True... Certain creeps will be creeps... Full stop. As long as she is not his mother,daughter or sister then she is just a prey in his mindset.

so true!! it's in the eyes the sick mind, only a dress is not responsible!
love the RJ Nihal who presents this show, he always is on the right side.. he replied back so well👏

so true!! it's in the eyes the sick mind, only a dress is not responsible!
love the RJ Nihal who presents this show, he always is on the right side.. he replied back so well👏

I was watching few bits of vd on utube.. as much as i am for elena stefan.. due to the the mindset over the last decade.. the serial dipicts a better bitter-sweet chemistrt between elena damon.
it seems like they have mellowed down stefan more and jazzed damon more.. the balance is not the same as the books at all.

I was watching few bits of vd on utube.. as much as i am for elena stefan.. due to the the mindset over the last decade.. the serial dipicts a better bitter-sweet chemistrt between elena damon.
it seems like they have mellowed down stefan more and jazzed damon more.. the balance is not the same as the books at all.

it's gud that VD isn't copying the books!
n poor Paul doesn't stand any chance when Ian comes in the frame.. 😆
Damon n elena rock! and VD will lose 70% of its viewers if anything happens to Damon..
damn it! even Ian tweeted today: Poor damon

Stephan is the broody one, he n Damon didn't kill each other, thankfully and even though they have issues, they are always there for each other. 👏

I suggest that when u watch the show, forget the books, then u will enjoy it a lot! remember I too have read some chaps, but now I prefer the show any given day 😊

it's gud that VD isn't copying the books!
n poor Paul doesn't stand any chance when Ian comes in the frame.. 😆
Damon n elena rock! and VD will lose 70% of its viewers if anything happens to Damon..
damn it! even Ian tweeted today: Poor damon

Stephan is the broody one, he n Damon didn't kill each other, thankfully and even though they have issues, they are always there for each other. 👏

I suggest that when u watch the show, forget the books, then u will enjoy it a lot! remember I too have read some chaps, but now I prefer the show any given day 😊
hypathetical question...
if iam was playing stefan and paul damon... which one wud u choose for elena?
is it the character people like or the actor more? though i know it both goes hand in hand.

look at Stephan's character in the show.. he loves elena a lot and respects her n her decisions
but like in the last epi., it was Damon who saved the day! he wanted to keep elena locked with himself to save her anyhow and not depend n Elijah, and not like Stephan who let her go with Klaus and then phoned D to help

but Ian is such a marvelous actor, he would have brought an extra charm for himself and then I'm sure I'd be creating excuses to love Stephan instead 🤣

look at Stephan's character in the show.. he loves elena a lot and respects her n her decisions
but like in the last epi., it was Damon who saved the day! he wanted to keep elena locked with himself to save her anyhow and not depend n Elijah, and not like Stephan who let her go with Klaus and then phoned D to help

but Ian is such a marvelous actor, he would have brought an extra charm for himself and then I'm sure I'd be creating excuses to love Stephan instead 🤣

@ bold behoodi...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

has stef cheated on elena ever...? the thing is i liked the fact that stef was like a one woman man... i like those standards... where as damon had the tendency of tripping himself into any avail bed...
i wanna watch al the series...in order...knw a gud link i can save to my fav's..

i feel abhay dipicts book stefan more... though abhay is more confused then any vampire.. 😆