Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aleena1

faster than the speed of light🀣 I swear if we got caught snooping without permission we would have lost our jobsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was placed in the big hall... grr had no proper desk os anything except for a flip chart which i had to use to teachπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ive heard footseps...

once when my learners had gone home I went to grab a quick hot choc from the machine which is in a small room at the end of the hall... there was a man wearing a robe..he vanished... i dropped the choc... screamed... told my colleague... he was laughing but me and my friend were freaked out we would always pray...coz its known these things can affect u  as well and follow u

but the caretaker was pissed though I didnt clean up the messπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG Aleena πŸ˜†

How long did you work there... i would have quit on the very first day !!!!!!!!!!

what else tell me more πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

that scene was wicked πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved the way she just sliced that things head off 🀣

exactly!!
and I also love the houses where the hobbits live.. the structure and so near to nature, no pollution or honking cars
I wish I had a house at such a place BUT with electricity internet etc πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

trust me divya I was wayyy faster than them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

trust u yara, coz I run faster when I c a lizard n here u speak of really spooky stuff!!!
aleena1 thumbnail

OMG Aleena πŸ˜†

How long did you work there... i would have quit on the very first day !!!!!!!!!!

what else tell me more πŸ˜†

I workked in the building for 3 months until i was shifted elsewher and thank god... i was going a bit loopy as well...

but it was a good experience for me as well ... too see what kind thing went on and how secretive they were ..., got to see the masonic halll etc...

learnt a bit abt myself will i be able to handle these type of things ...

but damn scary when i think abt itπŸ˜†

hmmm want to know more?????? ok

it was always cold inside even though its summer and very hot outside

went in the cellar once πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  coz i was always wanted to explore but my colleaguew kept a good eye on usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he told us once that they would sacrifice chickens in the cellar... ig ot excited and said i wanna see... went in the cellar... nothing but a bolier and few junk things... he tricked us..😑😑😑

I went to the toilet once to grab tissue ...all of a sudden it went really cold as though something was there and i could hear breathing but couldnt see anything...

there were photos of the queen ... shes a freemason as well actually the royal fam is so is bush he used to be in a club at uni doing dodgy stuff Ive seen a vid of him doing ritual when he was at uni...

aleena1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

trust u yara, coz I run faster when I c a lizard n here u speak of really spooky stuff!!!

ROFLROFL

im telling u all this stuff and am getting scared allready how am i gonna sleep?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFL

im leaving my light on tonightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its already 11pm ...gonna read as well
dkmystery thumbnail

🀣🀣

im telling u all this stuff and am getting scared allready how am i gonna sleep?🀣

im leaving my light on tonightπŸ˜† its already 11pm ...gonna read as well

bacha! even I have to sleep and now u don't how scared I am.. will watch or listen to some nice song to cool down πŸ˜†
catch u gals tomorrow πŸ€—
i'm already listening to music to take my mind off it 🀣
aleena1 thumbnail

Heres a pic of the hall... dosent look like nothing its disguied like a normal building ... next door was a hospital...opp was a carpark there was a college just a down the road...that was haunted as well

this was the conference room ... basically only room with compters
this was our colleagues room he had the best one😑

This was my hall...looks small but is massive... 2 classes were taught here mine and my mates...

... there are too doors but because of the angle u can see only 1... the once u can see is the door leading to the cstore room and not the aread where u can have drinks

dkmystery thumbnail

i'm already listening to music to take my mind off it 🀣

we all are alike
n behoodi first u go, tell Elena tell, and now all of us are scared 🀣🀣
aleena1 thumbnail
see ya later divya

dont let the bed bugs bite or the closet monstersπŸ˜†

goodnight