Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

that's why it's so interesting... becoz it's spooky !!!!!!
But to be honest i don't know how much of it is true... so i don't believe in it πŸ˜†

so what other spooky stuff did you encounter there???

My company had hired the ground floor but the door leading to the first floor was always locked but my colleague had the key for fire exit but we were forbidden to take the stairs... once me and my mate were alone with the keys and i was dying to see upstairs but as soon as i got to the top there was a metal door with a weird lock..., we heard some weird chanting  and there was a table with silver stautues which started moving ... we got freaked out and ran down stairs and locked the door...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Because we kept on bugginh my colleague to show us the first floor... he requested the chief mason to give us a tour and he did... females are not allowed...

Itwas way spooky... It was all wooden decor/burgundy...it was all old ... antique style... there was an old black and white checkered floor with two gold alters on either end and names of all the freemason dating since 17th hundreds... there was a room which didnt allow us to go in i wanted to take pic... but wasnt allowed alll the symbols were there

they usually held their meeting on a thursdday which meant that we had to leavy by 3:30  even though we were contracted to work until 5:30...

they had their own wird handshake and blue uniform... they were from  high ranking jobs...

Me and my friend were even asked to join the female freemason lodge it is known as the Eastern star in the West midlands not far from  where I live...

I just told them I think abt it...like hell was i gonna join...

they ahve their own rituals as well

they hide things... never let u know whats really going on

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

she's not that bad πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ufff LOTR is my fave war movie eveeerrr
the effects were freaking amazing ⭐️
i fell in love with Orlando Bloom during this movie 😍
and i'm not even into blondies 🀣

Aragon n Legolas are my fav!! 😍

this movie has such epic scenes... I watch the triology atleast twice or thrice every year 🀣
that scene where elves come to war side by side with men, I have such goosebumps and go so sad when all die 😭
@ Aleena: wow that is spooky... how fast did you run 🀣

Gosh man i'd freak out if that were me πŸ˜•

what else ???
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

Aragon n Legolas are my fav!! 😍

this movie has such epic scenes... I watch the triology atleast twice or thrice every year 🀣
that scene where elves come to war side by side with men, I have such goosebumps and go so sad when all die 😭

Legolas and Gimli are hilarious 🀣 love em...

yeah that was a cool battle scene ⭐️⭐️⭐️

the battle before the final battle * the battle of gondor i think it * was also really good !!!!

⭐️
dkmystery thumbnail

Legolas and Gimli are hilarious 🀣 love em...

yeah that was a cool battle scene ⭐️⭐️⭐️

the battle before the final battle * the battle of gondor i think it * was also really good !!!!

⭐️

oh yes!! be it running v/s walking or counting how many they killed!!
n how the gal kills the bad guy saying, I'm no man.. yeah girl power!!
aleena1 thumbnail

@ Aleena: wow that is spooky... how fast did you run 🀣

Gosh man i'd freak out if that were me πŸ˜•

what else ???

faster than the speed of lightROFL I swear if we got caught snooping without permission we would have lost our jobsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was placed in the big hall... grr had no proper desk os anything except for a flip chart which i had to use to teachπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ive heard footseps...

once when my learners had gone home I went to grab a quick hot choc from the machine which is in a small room at the end of the hall... there was a man wearing a robe..he vanished... i dropped the choc... screamed... told my colleague... he was laughing but me and my friend were freaked out we would always pray...coz its known these things can affect u  as well and follow u

but the caretaker was pissed though I didnt clean up the messπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dkmystery thumbnail
me imagining aleena running like the roadrunner + Abhay πŸ€£

oh yes!! be it running v/s walking or counting how many they killed!!
n how the gal kills the bad guy saying, I'm no man.. yeah girl power!!

that scene was wicked πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved the way she just sliced that things head off 🀣

aleena1 thumbnail
the best thing abt it is people dont know its a masonic hall... it looks soo ordinary but once u have a look inside then u know...

all that area is haunted as well...

place built on graveyard
aleena1 thumbnail

me imagining aleena running like the roadrunner + Abhay πŸ€£

trust me divya I was wayyy faster than them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFL