Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

I read the last book within a DAY... can you believe that!!!!
I did not put the book down until i finished 😎

Oi!! u know what, I took leave from office that day faking illness so that I could complete it πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

LOSERSSS

🀣🀣

Monika, Ankit's saga continues...

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

TOI had earlier reported about how one of the most talked about TV couples, Monika Singh andAnkit Gera succumbed to the harsh demands of a relationship. 

Their affair went kaput a month and a half ago and Monika voiced her pain in a bare-it-all interview with us. Though both the actors claim that they have moved on but the truth seems to be anything but this. And not at least from Monika's end. The lady who has been jilted in love used the power of pen rather script to vent her anger and frustration on her former lover Ankit. 

A scene required her to slap Ankit, her on-screen son, hard across his face for insulting his father and guess what Monika made the most of it. She slapped Ankit with all the power she could muster which left him dumbfounded. Minutes later, Ankit stormed out of the sets and announced that he would resume the shoot only after Monika apologises to him. Our khabroo informs, "During a shot, Nainaji (Monika) slaps her son Adarsh (Ankit) for insulting his father. The reel life situation became a platform to take out the real life revenge for Monika. She slapped him so hard that it left his cheek swollen and red as a beetroot. 

After the unexpected turn in the dead relationship, Adarsh felt so humiliated that he refused to shoot with Monika any more. When called for explanation, the actress called it an accident and that if Ankit wants her to apologise, she is ready to do so in front of everyone. The couple broke up last month and this incidence indicates that they are still not out of the bitter phase of break up." When asked Ankit said, "It was an accident which can happen to anyone. She even apologised to me and everything is normal now. We are shooting together." Monika didn't revert to our text message. With the sound of that infamous slap still echoing in Ankit's ears and his co-actors', what else can we say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

🀣🀣 I still remember her 'dance' 🀣🀣
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

exactly! Snape was the bravest n best.. it isn't easy to fool Voldy and he did that till his end!

same here same here!!!

Snape is awesome 😎

But nobody beats Dumbledore πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You know I always thought that someone like Ian Somerhalder should have played Sirius Black...

he would have been much better at it than Gary Oldman!!!

dkmystery thumbnail
I trust you gals to have read this:
Mima and Divya's school for the hot

uff!!! such gr8 memories...
aleena1 thumbnail

🀣🀣 I still remember her 'dance' 🀣🀣

i swear she looks like a clown with all that make up

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5YbfFszlI[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

n Carismaaa
i posted the link to that famous grrr of Damon!

where did u ggrrr, I mean, disappear? 🀣

trying to sort the ie.. yaar .. watched a bit of it didnt get to the grrr bit.. i wil watch.
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Snape is awesome 😎

But nobody beats Dumbledore πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You know I always thought that someone like Ian Somerhalder should have played Sirius Black...

he would have been much better at it than Gary Oldman!!!

for the last 2 days I've thinking of so many roles that Ian would have done so well!
for eg., Klaus
infact Julie Kevin once joked that they thought of dying him blonde for Klaus 🀣
Originally posted by: aleena1

Im not a harry potter fanπŸ˜† I havent even finished reading the philosophers stone yet... seen the movie and now cant be botheres🀣

but I love Dan Browns novels... started to read the lost symbol

The Da Vinci Code... that book gave me the chills it was that good 😳
I've read Angels and Demons, Deception... haven't read lost symbol yet... is it any good?
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

trying to sort the ie.. yaar .. watched a bit of it didnt get to the grrr bit.. i wil watch.

oh we thought u ran awayπŸ˜†

switch to Firefox or Chrome yar, IE isn't worth ur time!

watch both the vids, HP and Damon's 😊
aleena1 thumbnail

I trust you gals to have read this:
Mima and Divya's school for the hot

uff!!! such gr8 memories...

i remember seeing that  but never took part... was new to the forum then... noticed the stalker that u guys spoke abt onceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†