Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
n Carismaaa
i posted the link to that famous grrr of Damon!

where did u ggrrr, I mean, disappear? 🤣
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

same here yar!
I dont' even remember which was the last new hindi movie I saw 😕

and one golden rule is to never watch these new ones with parents!! imagine sitting with them n watching Shiela ki Jawani 🤢 😡

My parents prefer old classics... they wouldnt even listen to sheila ki jeewani on radio never mind tv... they always end up cursing the new generation😆😆

I dont really watch hindi movies only horror😆😆... my mom watches as well but she gets scared sometimes😆
aleena1 thumbnail

n Carismaaa
i posted the link to that famous grrr of Damon!

where did u ggrrr, I mean, disappear? 🤣

I was thinking the same😆😆😆

Maybe we drove them away chatting abt old timersROFL

exactly!!! I fell in love with Snape when I read the last
poor guy lived for his love, he was sooo brave to be with Voldy but didn't let him or anyone suspect...
for me Snape is the best

n Dobby's death made me cry too 😭

the movie skipped that part where Harry looks at Luna's room and the 'friend' chain she had made... it shouldn't have been skipped!

Snape was extremely brave and clever for being Voldy's right hand man without him suspecting a thing 👏

OMG... i think i cred more during Dobbie's death than Dumbledores 😭

dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

My parents prefer old classics... they wouldnt even listen to sheila ki jeewani on radio never mind tv... they always end up cursing the new generation😆😆

I dont really watch hindi movies only horror😆😆... my mom watches as well but she gets scared sometimes😆

same here! I've to be so careful to recommend any movie to my parents! thankfully the govt . channel here already censors so much while airing on TV, that we all curse it 🤣
it is very stupid, they show the movie 'Jism' and tht too without cutting anything
and then once they showed the movie 'Kareeb' and there's a scene where Bobby lifts Neha and moves around and they cropped it 🤣🤣

movies till the 70s are always 'safe' 🤣

oh! sorry for the spoiler, I didn't know u hadn't read/watched

u have to absolutely read the book n watch the movie... I finished the novels when I used to commute in the bus and I couldn't stop my tears when I read the Dobby part 😭
n in this last movie, we will have Snape die

I read the last book within a DAY... can you believe that!!!!
I did not put the book down until i finished 😎

dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

I was thinking the same😆😆😆

Maybe we drove them away chatting abt old timers🤣

uff!! the gang disappears when Priti n I chat 'bout VD, happened again yesterday too, all of u left one by one 🤣
n now Cari ran away 🤣
aleena1 thumbnail
LOSERSSS

🤣🤣

Monika, Ankit's saga continues...

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

TOI had earlier reported about how one of the most talked about TV couples, Monika Singh andAnkit Gera succumbed to the harsh demands of a relationship. 

Their affair went kaput a month and a half ago and Monika voiced her pain in a bare-it-all interview with us. Though both the actors claim that they have moved on but the truth seems to be anything but this. And not at least from Monika's end. The lady who has been jilted in love used the power of pen rather script to vent her anger and frustration on her former lover Ankit. 

A scene required her to slap Ankit, her on-screen son, hard across his face for insulting his father and guess what Monika made the most of it. She slapped Ankit with all the power she could muster which left him dumbfounded. Minutes later, Ankit stormed out of the sets and announced that he would resume the shoot only after Monika apologises to him. Our khabroo informs, "During a shot, Nainaji (Monika) slaps her son Adarsh (Ankit) for insulting his father. The reel life situation became a platform to take out the real life revenge for Monika. She slapped him so hard that it left his cheek swollen and red as a beetroot. 

After the unexpected turn in the dead relationship, Adarsh felt so humiliated that he refused to shoot with Monika any more. When called for explanation, the actress called it an accident and that if Ankit wants her to apologise, she is ready to do so in front of everyone. The couple broke up last month and this incidence indicates that they are still not out of the bitter phase of break up." When asked Ankit said, "It was an accident which can happen to anyone. She even apologised to me and everything is normal now. We are shooting together." Monika didn't revert to our text message. With the sound of that infamous slap still echoing in Ankit's ears and his co-actors', what else can we say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Snape was extremely brave and clever for being Voldy's right hand man without him suspecting a thing 👏

OMG... i think i cred more during Dobbie's death than Dumbledores 😭

exactly! Snape was the bravest n best.. it isn't easy to fool Voldy and he did that till his end!

same here same here!!!
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

I read the last book within a DAY... can you believe that!!!!
I did not put the book down until i finished 😎

Im not a harry potter fan😆😆😆😆 I havent even finished reading the philosophers stone yet... seen the movie and now cant be botheres🤣

but I love Dan Browns novels... started to read the lost symbol