Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

John's act made me forget every bad thing he did.. n for Jenna, poor thing but yes better than Stephan! in the last epi he had hit Damon and when crisis came, Damon he took Elena πŸ₯±

another one before I go:
http://www.chakpak.com/news/coffee-tea-and-bollywood-featuring-sridevi/1024?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150222134635935_16337552_10150226444720935#f103b1ee87ac328

ohk so you too going, I bet its very late thr! Abe soo jaa! πŸ˜›
And Stefan will now atleast do something substantial to save Damon or maybe here also Damon will have to sort it out himself! πŸ˜†

Am reading the sacriest movie thing, chal bbye! πŸ˜›
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

ohk so you too going, I bet its very late thr! Abe soo jaa! πŸ˜›
And Stefan will now atleast do something substantial to save Damon or maybe here also Damon will have to sort it out himself! πŸ˜†

Am reading the sacriest movie thing, chal bbye! πŸ˜›

ha yar. me too had to work on Sunday 😑
I wrote on the PYEK thread what Damon would have to do...

happy reading
bbyeee 😊
wohooo congo on the 27th thread πŸ₯³

*yes yes i know i'm 29 pages late in saying so *

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago

The next time you want to hate on Stefan, remember this:

🀣🀣🀣

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

<h1>The next time you want to hate on Stefan, remember this:</h1>

🀣🀣🀣

<p></p>

hi nadia...what's tis a pic of you like stefan. I like the book character stefan.. I've not watched the serial yet.
Originally posted by: carisma2

hi nadia...what's tis a pic of you like stefan. I like the book character stefan.. I've not watched the serial yet.

Hey Carisma, well most of the behoodis here hate Stephen for some reason πŸ€” but I don't think he's that bad πŸ˜›

LOL that's why i posted this pic for them πŸ˜†

I haven't read the books, but I watch the series and i gotta say that Damon's my favorite brother grrr πŸ˜†
he's so dayum fine ☺️
carisma2 thumbnail

Hey Carisma, well most of the behoodis here hate Stephen for some reason πŸ€” but I don't think he's that bad πŸ˜›

I haven't read the books, but I watch the series and i gotta say that Damon's my favorite brother grrr πŸ˜†
he's so dayum fine ☺️

hi... I need to start watching the show to keep up with everyone straight after finishing reading the books. Then I can join in properly. I'm the only behoodi that reads the books...coz I read uptill four ten years so, they brought the other three more recently. Nice to meet you.
pritirays thumbnail

he's so dayum fine ☺️

Lip Lady! πŸ˜›

Abe yaar, do not hate the actor playing Stefan but the character! I mean first of all - Stefan has Damon's girl! 😑 😑 😑 Kabbab main haddi, he is not letting Delena unite! 😑
Secondly - Stefan is good for nothing! Have you ever seen him solving any problem? All he do is cry 'Big B' and run to Damon; or worse create more problems for him! Then he goes a step ahead and accuses Damon for wht he did! Damon was right in saying - you worry abt collateral damage while I will be the one to keep elena alive! πŸ‘ Damon not just say that, he does everything in his power to ensure Elena's safety! πŸ‘ He even will let her hate him, if thats the price required to ensure Elena is safe! πŸ‘
While Stefan only knows to cry - BIG B n Mummy! 🀣
Further Stefan is also a liar! 😑 At least Damon is honest that he is behooda! πŸ˜† Stefan lies n tries to be good n then when his weakness shows up, he cries Big B - Save me! πŸ˜†

pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

hi... I need to start watching the show to keep up with everyone straight after finishing reading the books. Then I can join in properly. I'm the only behoodi that reads the books...coz I read uptill four ten years so, they brought the other three more recently. Nice to meet you.

Watch the TVD series, n you will despise Pratigya or PYEK!πŸ˜†
I cannot compare the series to the books as I have not read the books, but the synopsis of books on the wikipedia makes me feel like the writer has gone MAD writing the novels! πŸ˜† I mean - Elena becomes dunno wht all creature n dunno wht all places they travel to face weird sort of enemies n ppl die n come back to life as if LIFE is a game! πŸ˜•
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

<font color="#006699" size="2">Watch the TVD series, n you will despise Pratigya or PYEK!πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2">I cannot compare the series to the books as I have not read the books, but the synopsis of books on the wikipedia makes me feel like the writer has gone MAD writing the novels! πŸ˜† I mean - Elena becomes dunno wht all creature n dunno wht all places they travel to face weird sort of enemies n ppl die n come back to life as if LIFE is a game! πŸ˜•</font>

yup... I think the books were for more of the younger audience and the serial for a broader audience see stefan was the hero...i have to start watching.