Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
divya u move too fast...
u got  there dead quick... glad i got the first 2 in side by side...

manal... how do u always keep the same font - i want to a diffe font as standard.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Manu she beat you...

we need that icon that aleena uses as the ghist face from scream movies... i lubb that..

@ Momati : 🤣 ! u knw here in Sharjah there is a mall called Mega mall @! there is a Haunted House in it (GAME) !! it is the 1st Walkin Haunted game in dubai ! where u have to WALK in the Haunted house ! usuallly there is a car which takes u 🤣 !! so i was actiin ALL Strong 🤣 !!
this day onli me n ma sister n 2 cuzin Sis went alone 🤣 !! n all these 3 r scared of such things 🤣 ! so i was like ARGH lemme Go alone 🤣 !!
OMG i regretted 🤣 !!
its like when u get in ! its ALLL dark like a Scary mansion n u have to walk till the End ! n all these freaky people will come to u 🤣 !! hahahahah so it was ma 1st time in it !! so this dude who wrks there To scare peeeps 🤣 ! comes Afta me n Im runnin 🤣 !! n thn he touches to scare me n i slappped him so hard n RAN out 🤣 ! it was so hillarious when this filipino dude came out laughin of me sslapppin him 🤣 !!

n thn Next time i made ALL ma Cuzins n ma Best friends come wid me 🤣 ! !now tht was funny 🤣 1 of ma cuzin is VERY scared of such things ! so i told tht Bitch DONT COME 🤣 ! buh she said she will ! now all of us together ! n im Leadin thm 🤣 as i knw where to go !! n OMG i even told thm dnt get scared if a dude comes afta us ! buh tht bitch got scared n she was the last 1 walkin wid us 🤣 ! n she Pushed the person infrnt of her ! n we all were on the Stairs in the dark ! n BANG every tripped thnks to her !! n guess wah !! every1 was on ME 😡 🤣 ! u dunno how pisssed i was 🤣 !!!
Scary Things r fun buh Freaky @ the same time 🤣

n plus as u new behooodi ! u can make the Next thread :D !!

(n i'll make sure Divya Doesnt Post 1st this time 🤣 )

@ manal i wanna go there...I've been to the hocus pocus house in chessington.. freaky house in 3d, in the adventure park... so wanna go to dungeons ... the other merlin group adv park.

yes As usual she did 😡 🤣 ! argh u dunno How we alll wanna take tht place b4 she lands 🤣 ! u knw even if she is not online n we finish any thread n open the next  1! she automatically lands n is the 1st 🤣 !! 
this n second as if any of us does any spellin blunders 🤣 

its been a long time i didnt go there ! like 1 yr now !! 😆 !! ufff not bother goin to sharjah 🤣 

carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

yes As usual she did 😡 🤣 ! argh u dunno How we alll wanna take tht place b4 she lands 🤣 ! u knw even if she is not online n we finish any thread n open the next  1! she automatically lands n is the 1st 🤣 !! 

this n second as if any of us does any spellin blunders 🤣 

its been a long time i didnt go there ! like 1 yr now !! 😆 !! ufff not bother goin to sharjah 🤣 

hehheheh... i see the last one she cut in... luckily i got there quck.. she's good.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this reminds me of what happened 2 yrs back, a new 'scary house' had opened in the mall and we ofc colleagues went to it... nothing scared me and the boys while the other gals kept screaming, dunno why 😕 😆
at the last step, there appeared a man trying to scare us, by that time I was so bored that I shouted back at him and he scampered bk to his hiding place 🤣
I didn't realize wht I had done until we came out and the whole gang started pitying that 'guy' saying tht he could lose his job coz he couldn't scare and instead got scared himself 🤣🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

divya u move too fast...

u got  there dead quick... glad i got the first 2 in side by side...

manal... how do u always keep the same font - i want to a diffe font as standard.

Wat do u mean ? ! u mean how i always write in BOLD? ! lool ( ctrl+B) n thn i continue ! 
@ BOTH : we will sooon reach 30 :D ! i will sooon make some new stuff for the 1st page :D !! 
buh 1 of u or aleena do the writtin on the 1st page ! as i suck wid it 🤣 

@Divya : 🤣 !! im so glad this 'FRIDAY' ma fb account was deactivated 🤣 !!! u knw why 🤣
carisma2 thumbnail

Wat do u mean ? ! u mean how i always write in BOLD? ! lool ( ctrl+B) n thn i continue ! 

@ BOTH : we will sooon reach 30 :D ! i will sooon make some new stuff for the 1st page :D !! 
buh 1 of u or aleena do the writtin on the 1st page ! as i suck wid it 🤣 

@Divya : 🤣 !! im so glad this 'FRIDAY' ma fb account was deactivated 🤣 !!! u knw why 🤣

u gud at writing...ur funny...
ur fb active now..

i was the last on the lst thread.  seee
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ Mummati : she ain't good its jst her 'man' is lucky phor her 🤣 ! *DUMP IAN* 🤣 
@ Divya : OMG 🤣 !! the dude ran 🤣 !! OMG ma Aunt was hilarious 🤣 ! she was pregnant this time 🤣 !! so i made her come wid me in this house as i knw she freaks out easily 🤣 !! OMG i regretted takin her !! kamini was holdin ma Hand so TIGHT ! n thn Later when she SCREAMED n started Runnin 🤣 !! instead of hand ! she was holdin ma Thumb so HARD !! wid her BIG Nails 😡 ! n When we went out ma poor thump was sooo RED :( 🤣 
dkmystery thumbnail
this is one feature IF should have where we can fix the font style n color, it is time consuming to do it every time!
dkmystery thumbnail

@ Mummati : she ain't good its jst her 'man' is lucky phor her 🤣 ! *DUMP IAN* 🤣 

@ Divya : OMG 🤣 !! the dude ran 🤣 !! OMG ma Aunt was hilarious 🤣 ! she was pregnant this time 🤣 !! so i made her come wid me in this house as i knw she freaks out easily 🤣 !! OMG i regretted takin her !! kamini was holdin ma Hand so TIGHT ! n thn Later when she SCREAMED n started Runnin 🤣 !! instead of hand ! she was holdin ma Thumb so HARD !! wid her BIG Nails 😡 ! n When we went out ma poor thump was sooo RED :( 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣