Pratigya

My wish of how MKAP should continue..

janki-enonymous thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want to bring some interestin twists and turns it MKAP..This is my own POV..
1.Prats overhear amma tell abt her plan of seperatin kriya.
2.Prats givin a challenge to amma to seperate kriya nd if she can,prats would leave krish 4ever.
3.Amma tries to brainwash krishu but inturn,krishu says now he got why she was behavin so nicely tp prats.U want to seperate us.But no one on earth can seperate us.not even god!
4.Prats smiles and tells amma that she had won the challenge.Amma furious.
END OF AMMA PLAN TRACK!!

Now comin to the most borin track..Sax..But I'll try to make them interestin..
1.Adarsh got out of jail and komarsh starts bashin saxs..Shyamu finally makes the big decision..Get out of my house if u cant stay with my principles!👏Komarsh shocked and they move to TN.Nainajji finally agrees upon this.
2.Shyamu gets a transfer to Chandighar.He decides to migrate their wid his family.Prats took shyamu's side as they wanted to start a new life fresh.
3.KN and Kesar maai starts bashin adarsh for becomin ghar jamaai.Adarsh forced to do certain things.Even if he says a single word to komal harshly,he is being beaten by KN and SS.He realises his mistakes and when sax were to leave stops them and apologizes.But sax dont listen and leaves him alone!👏He decides to live in old sax house.SS tries to threaten him usin job.but adarsh resigns himself due to which komal also go wid adarsh.SS ngry.
4.Adarsh gets a job very tough,as he had criminal record.He became a mazdoor!!😲Komarsh slowly settle down.Komal learns how to manage with veg,less money but more love!👏Adarsh still guilty for his deeds makin sax leave to chandighar.
ADARSH&KOMAL MAYBE SHOWN BUT SAX WERE NEVER SHOWN AGAIN IN MKAP!PRATS STILL RELIEVED HERSELF REMEMBERIN SAX!
END OF SAX TRACK!

1.Baba ka daba successful.Krishu now left gunda things.Prats became preggy!!👏⭐️Krishu and family very happy.Krishu promises he'll take full responsiblity of child,Amma vowed to prats she will make this child a bigger goon that SS also!Prats took a new pratigya to make her child a well disciplined good human...Amma says yeh to waqt hi bataayeyga!
2.3 Months pass,by seein ss lovin prats too much,amma decides to kill kriya's baby before birth!😲😡Krishu was in daba and prats and family @ home getin ready for a pooja.She puts oil on stairs when prats was to come down.Befor she stepped on it,she notices the oil!And sees amma grinnin secretly.And also saw oil bottle near stairs.(BEWARE,YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE A NEW PRATIGYA)Prats called to top of her voice,Bauji bauji.Look,someone has put oil on the stairs to make me fell down.Everyone shocked,SS gets ngry and says whoever has done this will be dead.Amma gets scared.Piasia notices oil bottle and when she was abt  to pick it up,Prats stop her,and says the criminal would have used it and via police,by chekin finger prints,it can be found out who tried to kill our baby.She looked at amma in a wicked way!!👏Amma says iski kaa jaroorath hai and Prats tells SS dont u wanna know who wanted to kill YOUR baba's first child?SS says to bring police.Prats came down and secretly tells amma,ab toa koi gayaa kaam se!!👏Amma very nervous.Police came and took the bottle for testin.When they were abt to go,amma starts to cry and accepts her fault!SS slaps her so tightly that one of her tooth fell down on prats feet!!😆She was beaten up badly.Krishu comes and when he was about to stop SS,prats held his hand and told him what happend.But baba stopped SS as he cant bear someone beat his mom.But after savin her baba says i dint expect this from u.And goes to his room.Amma all alone.Prats says if u try to repeat this again,u will lose your son completely.And i have his keys in my hand!!😲And dont try to mess wid me as I'm no loner your masterneeji.And she walks to her room!!Amma speechless.
How did u like it?I tried my level best!!Hope u like it..Sorry if i hurt anyone,its just my imagination!😊Do comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post Janki! Loved the twists and turns. You should join the CVs 😆

Even I've been thinking that KomArsh will now shift to TN... The rest of the story as you put it sounds very interesting and possible 😊

Thanks for the entertaining read!
Originally posted by: elle45

Very nice post Janki! Loved the twists and turns. You should join the CVs 😆

Even I've been thinking that KomArsh will now shift to TN... The rest of the story as you put it sounds very interesting and possible 😊

Thanks for the entertaining read!

Thanks dear!For commentin first  and likin it!
Is my post dat bad dat it has only 1 comment?😭
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting!! liked it! 

Loved the part where Amma's teeth gets broken 😆 hilarious!! but it can be very meaningful actually... Reminds me of a character, Clara, from a book. That lady too got her tooth broken in an accident at one point in the novel but the incident in that particular context signifies her separation from certain important aspects of her life

This might happen in Amma's case as well…  After this incident she gets rid of her cruelty and genuinely become positives (symbolized in the breaking of her tooth from its root canal->her separation from her evil ways) 

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post janki. .im so so luking frward to pratigya chalenging amma n adarsh as ghar ka jamai. .it wl b rly interesting to watch n quite have a chance to hapen in the near future
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Interesting!! liked it! 

Loved the part where Amma's teeth gets broken 😆 hilarious!! but it can be very meaningful actually... Reminds me of a character, Clara, from a book. That lady too got her tooth broken in an accident at one point in the novel but the incident in that particular context signifies her separation from certain important aspects of her life

This might happen in Amma's case as well'  After this incident she gets rid of her cruelty and genuinely become positives (symbolized in the breaking of her tooth from its root canal->her separation from her evil ways) 

Thanks!😃Yeah it makes sense,and the idea of tooth seperation would be unique among tv industry!
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Excellent post janki. .im so so luking frward to pratigya chalenging amma n adarsh as ghar ka jamai. .it wl b rly interesting to watch n quite have a chance to hapen in the near future

Thnx dear!I truly hope too that it happens in the show also!😉