Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I was offered SALMAN'S YRF Film- SRK - Page 9

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just read through 10 pages and man...🤣🤣🤣

On a more serious note...SRK is an arrogant, self obsessed actor who really likes to mention whether he was the first choice or not...but anyway if he delivers good performances I'm happy but his statements are just

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did Salman take a dig at Salman, I never aks producers how much I want ( money ) !
Typical SRK statemement 

btwm he isnt the only arrogant star. Some people express their arrogance through their statements, some through their actions and some through their blogs. 😉
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol nothing has changed here. What's the big deal if srk said the movie was offered to him first?? Wasn't Chak De offered to Akki and Salman first? Wasn't Baazigar first offered to Anil Kapoor and Salman first?? The difference is back then media didn't made such big news but now if srk stayed quiet media would had made many stories about YRF relation are not well with Srk. I think he did good for telling the truth. I don't see such a big deal as people here making out to be. But i am happy srk refused, i just don't see Srk with Katrina..let's hope Salman chemistry with Katrina will work this time, they look cute together. Some things are meant to be, no need to get hype up.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

Did Salman take a dig at Salman, I never aks producers how much I want ( money ) !

Srk saying this statement the day he did DDLJ. He doesn't read YRF script nor ask for how much money will he be paid.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
waaaooo thats some good khush fehmi MR KHAN 🤢🤢
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sallu and srk should just stay away from the media 😆 and they should also stay away from making statements on each other 😆

anyway whats the big deal if he was offered sallu's film? Wasn't Chak De offered to sallu first? ouf media i tell u
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My replies

@Maddy got your point.
@crystal. Its a misquote: Salman is the 1st pick. SRK is talking about some other YASH RAJmovie w/salman in it. Also, Sal-Kat rule! they are the greatest!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do pal ke thi yeh topics ke batein..phir chaldiye tum kahan aur hum kahan..everyone always go off topic!!!

and SRK= The king khan of Insecure!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just read through 10 pages and man...🤣🤣🤣

On a more serious note...SRK is an arrogant, self obsessed actor who really likes to mention whether he was the first choice or not...but anyway if he delivers good performances I'm happy but his statements are just

Agree with u...and the first 10 pages😆😆😆😆