Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I was offered SALMAN'S YRF Film- SRK (Page 2)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

And how is he a self proclaimed star???

He has 2 ATBB's Wink... Around 4-5 BB's ... Around 3-4 Superhits...And more than 5 Hits... So how is he self proclaimed...

The Box Office Numbers are a clear indication that he is a top star...

Yes he is a star,  Just like the other Khans and  Akshay Kumar but I think what people mean is he says he is the badshah.  (does Aamir Khan who is way better actor and who had a all time bollywood grosser 3 idiots or Salman with debanng say they are badshahs? Theres is no need.  Just like people who are top students but is it necessary to go around bragging? People know you are a top student by your results. I respect those who get good results but dont brag! I would like SRK more was he not conceited!

Edited by wat_up - 08 May 2011 at 8:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusbollywoodbabe1pavsKim75-PinaColada-

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
oh oh...srk you want friendship with sallu...this statement ain't going to give you friendship from him...lol 

I wish SRK didn't do Ra.One because I loved him in movies like veer zaara but I understand that he's trying to prove to the people that he can be more than a lover guy but I missed the romantic hero.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

He has 2 ATBB's Wink... Around 4-5 BB's ... Around 3-4 Superhits...And more than 5 Hits... So how is he self proclaimed...

Yes he is a star,  Just like the other Khans and  Akshay Kumar but I think what people mean is he says he is the badshah.  (does Aamir Khan say that who had a all time bollywood grosser 3 idiots or Salman with debanng? Theres is no need.  Just like people who are top students but is it necessary to go around bragging? People know you are a top student by your results. I respect those who get good results but dont brag! I would like SRK more was he not conceited!

Yes.. He is arrogant... He is self absorbed... Well Which celebrity is not... Its just that everyone as a different way of putting it on the table...

Anyways... I was not answering that to Bagare...My response to what he said abt SRK being a self proclaimed star... What I am telling Bagare is how is it self proclaimed when the BO Numbers show clearly that he is a STAR...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.glittersqwwwana1-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.ruky786

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

He is a star, wish if he would have been the good actor too Ermm... (not that he is short of talent.. but he don't use it often)

If that is the case then Aamir too has many BBs, ATBBs, many superhits and some flops ain't it? so should he be "king" khan, huh! if do some math then, total films, how many BBs and how many flops, he will come out to be the best in the lot.. Let call him the King of bw.. (pssttt solely in terms of profits) anyways I was once SRK crazy, but now I sane Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75-PinaColada--PoisonIvy-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Star may b wrong word, i would correct it "KING or BADSHAH"... u can read the article, its always "I" which is used... from last decade after Mangal Pandey "AAMIR KHAN" has not given a SINGLE FLOP... not even a AVERAGE MOVIE... such a Brilliant Record as a Actor and as a producer also not even a Single FLOP = Taare Zameer Par, Jaane Tu Jaane Na, Peepli Live, Dhobhi Ghat = ALL SuperHits to Hit...

I would be happy 2 See AAMIR saying this kind of words as "I m the KING" Tongue

BTW Salman has 4 ATBB's Wink

i dnt deny he isn't the STAR ========= i always count him in TOP 5 STars of INDIA = 1 of the KHANS widout whom INDUSTRY is nothing...

par itna ghamand acha nahin lagta itne bade star pe... bas yehi kehna tha Wink

Hmmm... Oh Ok... Then if you consider him a star then how did it become self proclaimed...

You think that he is one of the top stars, you think that the industry in nothing without these Khans... Then how is it self proclaimed... If it was some flop star saying that I am a star then I understand...He is obviously a star toh bolegaa hee naa..
His arrogance is  another story altogether... I will reserve that for another post...

He thinks he is a Bhikaari ..Good for him... He wants to think he is a KING... Good for him...Mujhe kya... Its not like I have to go into his durbaar to say hi to him...LOL

Edited by -Maddy- - 08 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.Dexterkichokriruky786

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
i heard Badshah was offered to Salman first! LOL im starting to dislike srk more and more daily... RA1 will do poorly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75-PinaColada-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Oh... Yeah... Regarding ghamandd... Who does  ot have ghamandd... You thing Salman and Aamir have no ghamandd...

Even an Aam Aadmi has ghamandd...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever.khoobsurat.ruky786

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
imagine Sher Khan or Tiger having SRK in it... he looks like a mouse! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PinaColada-

Go to top