n here he goes again...he has got a serious case of i-m-d-bestaria🀒
Posted: 12 years ago
Memo to SRK-
You are 45+, not 15+. Grow up.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

sallu and srk should just stay away from the media πŸ˜† and they should also stay away from making statements on each other πŸ˜†

anyway whats the big deal if he was offered sallu's film? Wasn't Chak De offered to sallu first? ouf media i tell u

I totally agree with you. Salman and SRk never say anything nice about each other...even if they try to..it looks fake. We all know they don't like each other. it's best if they ignore each other when asked in the media. Just say no comment...is that hard to do! Seriously, these two and Amir are worse than bebo and pc. πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I read the artcile finally.πŸ˜†
thats what I dont like abt SRK😑..well no1 is perfect...whenur famous aisa hi hota hai..
wel at least he is being honest..he said the truth,,,otherwise some actors..just say all nice things but inside...uff yeh kaise blah blah🀣 ..

he even said..success changed him alot.he said.he aggressive..well.at least sach toh bolo

I think these days..SRK missing sallu & sallu missing SRKπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thats why they talk abt each other alor🀣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

I totally agree with you. Salman and SRk never say anything nice about each other...even if they try to..it looks fake. We all know they don't like each other. it's best if they ignore each other when asked in the media. Just say no comment...is that hard to do! Seriously, these two and Amir are worse than bebo and pc. πŸ˜†

dont say that...πŸ˜†
they dont hate each other...they r not frinds anymore..doesnt mean.they hate each other
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's Ek Tha Tiger

Salman Katrina starrer Ek Tha Tiger is a love story with plenty of action.
By Sonali Kumar
Sun, May 08, 2011 02:01:27 GMT

3Share

Quelling rumors that Ek Tha Tiger is a superhero film, Salman Khan and director Kabir Khan clarify that Salman's character is larger than life but not a superhero. This Salman - Katrina Kaif starrer is a masala move, a love story with plenty of action.

Kabir Khan reveals that the idea of the story by supporting Salman's view that this is a love story so a very different film from Deewar. Kabir went on to say that the idea for the script came from Aditya Chopra who took a legend from an area of conflict and put his own spin on it. The basic story is supposedly true but coming from the world of espionage, no sources are willing to set the record straight.

Incidentally 'Ek Tha Tiger' is not the first time Salman Khan has been offered a film by the Yash Raj banner, He was offered the lead in 'Chak De India'.

Salman has made it clear that he is excited to be working with the illustrious Yash Chopra especially as he remembers with fondness the great collaborations between Yash ji and his father Salim Khan such as the seminal Deewar in 1975.

Perhaps inevitably, conversation soon turns to Katrina Kaif and Salman, ever the gentleman has only positive things to say about her, "Katrina and I get along well. She's a lovely girl and one of my closest friends. There's nothing better than working with someone who is part of my family."

Kabir was certain that he wanted Salman to play the lead as he felt that the role was very similar to Salman and his personality; being a real yet larger than life character himself. After locking in Salman, Katrina, who he had worked with previously on New York, was the obvious choice and luckily for us all she reportedly fell in love with the script.

Quite the casting coup Kabir!
Reading this proves  that the role was always with Salman in mind (so SRK'S comment is a misquote).  Since Kabir wanted Salman since the get go 😊 😊Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
I have to agree new stars are nothing infront of these khans..to be honest..they cant acheive what old actors did or khans..
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha SRK will never change!

But if tomorrow his film becomes a big hit...like 3 Idiots or Dabangg then it will all be back to normal for his star status...I hope for his sanity RA One does well! I don't think he can handle it if he loses his stardom!
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Maddy

Request to u, My ID Name ki Wattt na lagao... it is "BAGARH" not bagare, bagare is not a word which i use in my id name ... "BAGARH" its a Punjabi name... Also to other members who use 2 call me "Bagare" "Billu" "Billo"... If it is so difficult 2 announce my nick name... call me "BB" , but dnt insult my punjabi language word by calling bagare...

@TOPIC

Maddy

Salman n Aamir doesn't hve any ghamand... They never say in any press conference that ya i am da only "1" which Srk is saying from last 20 yrs...🀣

For the record... SRK does not name his dog his fellow stars...and does not comnets on others movies wht salman did to Guzarish !!!! πŸ˜› 

he sticks to himself thts differs him frm others !!!! πŸ˜› 

And both Aamir n Salman Khan hav claimed thmselves to be the biggest stars...Aamir said tht during Ghajini days n Slamna recently !!!! πŸ˜† All r SELF PROCLAIMED stars !!!! πŸ˜›  Even Sonam n Ranbir claimed to be the superstars !!! πŸ˜†

And a day ago i saw n an int Salman saynig... Mujhe koi man wan nahin banna... na spiderman na he man na super man... i am only Sal MAN !!!  whn he was asked if hez gonna wrk as in SRK in RA one !!! And the next day i saw Sher Khan cumin with his brother !!!!... πŸ˜† 

And its jst been twenty years SRK has joined the industry...i dont think he must be saying he is the biggest star frm the wrd go !!! πŸ˜†

Keep------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he mentioned that, because he was asked about it. Nothing wrong in saying, i was offered this film and I let it go due to other commitments.

it's 1000 times better than what Salman said regarding SRK with so much disrespect. ex: If I didnt do baazigar, srk will not make any living, then srk used to call me sir sir, he came to my home for food...LMAO what were that then?? I know Salman is a child man, still those statements are the ones who can considered as being stupid and disrespect.

when some one says, i was offered, but I didnt do a film..how is that become disrespectful? it's a professional statement  regarding a movie and the  interview is about him not doing yash raj movie etc LOL hilarious turkey logic again:D:D

when Salman said so much disrespectful things, was that interview about how SRK found his food?? was the MEDIA GUY  asked, how SRK used to talk to him?? AHH rofl