Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: omarnaeem

. younger stars of nowdays cnt achieve what khans hve achieved... as if we remove dem now... industry will b in loss...

How can you be so sure of that??? You can't predict the future now can you? Whether they do or don't that remains to be seen, you're just speculating again😊

i have a feeling this ones been visiting Ajmeri Baba..πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

Tally Tally Tally.. wah.. kya arz kiya hai..πŸ€—πŸ˜†.. 

i should be out treating my mum to shopping but here i am on the comp..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well then u should do that...ignoring mums is bad!!😊
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Relda

LOL.. BB.. You mean to say that the media goes through the whole roster of all the films released in the last 20 years to know whether it was offered to Salman or SRK or do the media people have a crystal ball to zero in on exactly the movies that these stars have rejected?

Thanks but no thanks.. I choose to believe that actors themselves volunteer the names of movies they have rejected in the past. sort of to bask in rflected glory.

Can i See a VIDEO where Salman has given all the names of 5 movies he rejected, See below, the list was printed with YRF launch news...

U Can believe what a media report as what Star Says... i believe when star himself say like SRK said today...
Originally posted by: TallyHo

well then u should do that...ignoring mums is bad!!😊

we were out all day yesterday.. took her to a spa.. desi moms can never appreciate spas..πŸ˜†

EDIT: I am out.. ttyl.. πŸ€—
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

. younger stars of nowdays cnt achieve what khans hve achieved... as if we remove dem now... industry will b in loss...

How can you be so sure of that??? You can't accurately predict the future now can you? Whether they do or don't that remains to be seen, you're just speculating again😊

i hve given the years dey hve spent in industry... ab tak kuch nahin jhandey gaadey... aagey kya gaadenge... jokes...

Future kisi ne nahin dekha jaar... its nt a pathar ki lakeer if i said... i said what i feel 2day... ab kal ko Ranbir gave a AGNEEPATH kind of performance... den i wll b da 1st person 2 cheer it loud n clear... i also said its my VIEW...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

i hve given the years dey hve spent in industry... ab tak kuch nahin jhandey gaadey... aagey kya gaadenge... jokes...

Future kisi ne nahin dekha jaar... its nt a pathar ki lakeer if i said... i said what i feel 2day... ab kal ko Ranbir gave a AGNEEPATH kind of performance... den i wll b da 1st person 2 cheer it loud n clear... i also said its my VIEW...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

But you do accept that the new lot will take over?😊
Edited by omarnaeem - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

But you do accept that the new lot will take over?😊

Ya i do... its a Life Circle... Bade Bade Star side pe ho liye... khans bhi ho jayenge... just coz of their AGE if they give side den its separate thing... TALENT Wise n ATBB Status Kind... new kids hve 2 work very hard 2 beat them...
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally!!!!!!!!!!that was the point i was trying get in , cool :)
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

... younger stars of nowdays cnt achieve what khans hve achieved... as if we remove dem now... industry will b in loss...

Public has memory of a goldfish. One success and a huge star is born. People start writing paeans to him and then few failures, the same people write obituary of the same star.

Nobody is indispensable in this industry or for that matter any industry. Ek jaayega to sau aayenge. There's no dearth of talent. And by talent I don't just mean acting prowess. It could be anything from good looks to attitude to connections. India's first Superstar Rajesh Khanna is reduced to a travesty. Manoj Kumar, Dev Anand are not exactly revered either. Only Dilip Kumar from that era still commands that respect because of his fortune and goodwill. He still has one of the poshest houses in Pali Hill. Yes, staying at the top is not easy.

It's okay for people like KRK to croak their name because that's the only way for them to stay in the news. They have no real achievement and people don't really take them seriously. It's easy to laugh at their bragging and move on. But it's sad to see SRK bragging like this at this stage.
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Meena...arz kiya hai...

"tum aa gaye  ho noor aa ga hai
nahin to chirago se lau jaa rahi thi"

welcome back my partner in crime...was missing u!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tally, you are the best.

Missed you, Meenu. πŸ€—