Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

^^^ You can't compare box office figures of Dillip saabs and Amitji's old films to the Khan's ones there are many factors that would need to be taken into consideration and conversions of Amitji and Dillip saabs their older films gross would not be completely accurate in todays times.Don't get me started with Amitji's films and stats in his time,(I don't have the time to sit and post all of that).

There is no doubt that the three khan's are awesome, but the industry will be able to survive without them, and will have to because they cannot be the heroes forever, that just how life goes. 

true.. you can't compare older films to any of the new ones.. so many other factors play into it.. ie. rise in population.. inflation.. and i feel ppl go to cinemas a lot more nowadays as oppose to in yester-years when such trips were made on 'occasion'.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

SRK: "If I'm King Khan, I have to behave like one."

KRK: "Goodbye nakli khans. Hello asli khan KRK." http://twitter.com/#!/kamaalrkhan/status/64286622451105792

SRK: "I'm not a Badshah for nothing."

KRK: "Some of u will really laugh at me that then how shall i rule the industry? So this is why ME ME ME is KRK." http://twitter.com/#!/kamaalrkhan/status/23165545334

Both are braggarts.

If success doesn't teach you humility and you still have to croak your achievements after being in the industry this long then it's a pity. Hope Ra.1 is not SRK's roop ki rani choron ka raja.

it definitely is Maya.. i can see this taking a bigger dive than Titanic..πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Relda

SRK and Salman are like 2 kids in the playground.. 'My Dad has a bigger car".. "My toy is better than yours".. "I was offered CDI first'.. "Oh Yeah? I was offered YRF's latest before you. so there"

It was MEDIA WHO always ask Question related to each other... ab woh uss matter pe jawaab na de jst coz it wll be KID KIND OF THINGS...

A Star goes 2 press conference... Media Ask Questions... what are you expecting dey shud say ????

Salman Never Said in any Interview about CHAK DE INDIA ====== its Media who has brought all this... SRK Did Said he was offered YRF... now if question is related to that film, he will answer things related to it ... ?? or not ??

i would like 2 ask you... Wht shud SRK n Salman shud answer ... wen MEDIA ASK dem question related to dem... ???? 

Media came for READY MUSIC LAUNCH... out of 10 question... only 2-4 questions were related to READY... MEDIA puts masala in news... nt the stars... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Relda

SRK and Salman are like 2 kids in the playground.. 'My Dad has a bigger car".. "My toy is better than yours".. "I was offered CDI first'.. "Oh Yeah? I was offered YRF's latest before you. so there"

ROFLMAO.. thats one thing Shahid can never brag abt.. wht pity.. 🀣🀣
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena1

ROFLMAO.. thats one thing Shahid can never brag abt.. wht pity.. 🀣🀣

Meena...arz kiya hai...

"tum aa gaye  ho noor aa ga hai
nahin to chirago se lau jaa rahi thi"

welcome back my partner in crime...was missing u!! πŸ˜‰
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

You quoting me wrong, my example was for ATBB Movies not the average Hits of Every Star... my point was in reply of Monar's point to give new talent a chance... was just saying... younger stars of nowdays cnt achieve what khans hve achieved... as if we remove dem now... industry will b in loss...

Dilip Saab and Big B are legends jaar... how can i say dere movies earn less... i was referring to a particular list that is All Time BlockBuster Movies... Khans have major share in that list... yeh thi baat...

Lol, oh ok, my badπŸ˜† sorry then, thought you were comparing Dillip Saab and AB's b.o standing with the Khans, they are truly Legends, I tend to get a little sensitive when it come to BigBπŸ˜†
I agree with what you are trying to say then that the Khans undoubtedly have a strong standing and that they've been dominating for so long, I personally love Sallu and Aamir, but they are going to have to take a back seat at some point or the other and the new lot will in the future have to stand up to the plate πŸ˜Š

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL.. BB.. You mean to say that the media goes through the whole roster of all the films released in the last 20 years to know whether it was offered to Salman or SRK or do the media people have a crystal ball to zero in on exactly the movies that these stars have rejected?

Thanks but no thanks.. I choose to believe that actors themselves volunteer the names of movies they have rejected in the past. sort of to bask in rflected glory.

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Meena...arz kiya hai...

"tum aa gaye  ho noor aa ga hai
nahin to chirago se lau jaa rahi thi"

welcome back my partner in crime...was missing u!! πŸ˜‰

Tally Tally Tally.. wah.. kya arz kiya hai..πŸ€—πŸ˜†.. 

i should be out treating my mum to shopping but here i am on the comp..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
. younger stars of nowdays cnt achieve what khans hve achieved... as if we remove dem now... industry will b in loss...

How can you be so sure of that??? You can't accurately predict the future now can you? Whether they do or don't that remains to be seen, you're just speculating again😊
Edited by omarnaeem - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
bollywoodbabe1

i was also referring to a certain period of time in bollywood = 1989-2011

Ya i knw... dey wll b no bigger star in future... par jab tak nahin lete back seat... dey r da rulers πŸ˜‰