I was offered SALMAN'S YRF Film- SRK - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

You know I use to be a hardcore SRK fan in the 90's during his Kuch Kuch Hota Hai days, but then he became extremely arrogant, self absorbed and started believing that he is the greatest thing that ever happened to Bollywood, it's this type of behavior and  these types of comments that put me completely off him. Yes he is a superstar, his b.o success is pretty great, but really people who are the best don't go around shouting it every few months and proclaiming themselves as being the "Baadshah" all the time, really now that just spells insecurity. Let your work speak for itself, that's what a true winner would do! Sorry to say but SRK's attitude just annoys me now. 

And if you want an example of humility that's Amitji, he might be very protective over his family and defend Abhishek from time to time but that man never ever shows off about himself or his successes which are unprecedented! Another example is  Rajnikant, one of the biggest superstars in India yet the man is so humble and so gracious! These are true Baadshah's in my opinion!

100% True = Big B Rockss πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yes Shahrukh a lot of Amitabh Bachchan's roles were also made with you as the 1st choice in mind.

I must say all the Khans have unique qualities SRK,Aamir & Saif have brains you can strike a conversation with them knowledgable people, with Salman you could go to the pub and have a drink, so all unique in their own way
Without YASHRAJ FILMS + KJO Films = SRK Stands nowhere...

His both ATBB's from Yashraj and KJO

His Max. HIT Movies all from YASH RAJ and KJO

Still

He Says "i don't sign contracts with Yash Raj, in last 15 yrs he never asked his producer wht he is being paid" πŸ€£

-inus all YASHRAJ and KJO movies from SRK's MOVIES LIST ======== Den see how many blockbusters does he have ???
Originally posted by omarnaeem

Yes Shahrukh a lot of Amitabh Bachchan's roles were also made with you as the 1st choice in mind.

I must say all the Khans have unique qualities SRK,Aamir & Saif have brains you can strike a conversation with them knowledgable people, with Salman you could go to the pub and have a drink, so all unique in their own way

As if SRK n SAIF dnt go to PUBS πŸ€£ roflmao πŸ€£ shud i post SRK's pics where he is full TALLi in Delhi PUBS πŸ€£

kabhi toh kuch naya keh liya karo... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

As if SRK n SAIF dnt go to PUBS πŸ€£ roflmao πŸ€£ shud i post SRK's pics where he is full TALLi in Delhi PUBS πŸ€£

kabhi toh kuch naya keh liya karo... πŸ˜ƒ

Arre it was a compliment πŸ˜›, what's wrong with going to the pub and drinking
Oh SRK, get over yourself!  There are other stars out there, the world does not revolve around you!  πŸ˜‘πŸ€”

Maddy

Request to u, My ID Name ki Wattt na lagao... it is "BAGARH" not bagare, bagare is not a word which i use in my id name ... "BAGARH" its a Punjabi name... Also to other members who use 2 call me "Bagare" "Billu" "Billo"... If it is so difficult 2 announce my nick name... call me "BB" , but dnt insult my punjabi language word by calling bagare...

@TOPIC

Maddy

Salman n Aamir doesn't hve any ghamand... They never say in any press conference that ya i am da only "1" which Srk is saying from last 20 yrs...🀣

OK... Will call you... BB...😊

On topic... Like I said before everyone has a diferent way of putting their ghamand on the table...There are enough W*F statements of Aamir and Salman which show thier ghamand...I dont want to go into it now...
Its your perception that he has ghamand and the rest dont... My perception is all of them have...

I am not denying that he does go overboard...

Anyways...We can have different opinions...Thats fine... All I wanted to say was abt the self proclaimed star comment you made and i wanted to say that it is not self proclaimed...He is a bonafide star just like the rest of the Khans...

bollywoodbabe1 - yeah agree that Big B has the best personality.

But you have to realize people always talk about how srk did movies that salman and aamir refused. so why not him talking about a movie he refused
Originally posted by omarnaeem

Arre it was a compliment πŸ˜›, what's wrong with going to the pub and drinking

yeh toh aapne suppliment de diya... Salman do charities also... which SRK is far far away... kabhi koi uski baat nahin karta πŸ€£

yeh toh aapne suppliment de diya... Salman do charities also... which SRK is far far away... kabhi koi uski baat nahin karta πŸ€£

Charity is not charity when you keep announcing it, πŸ˜›,