I was offered SALMAN'S YRF Film- SRK - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

Yes he is a star,  Just like the other Khans and  Akshay Kumar but I think what people mean is he says he is the badshah.  (does Aamir Khan say that who had a all time bollywood grosser 3 idiots or Salman with debanng? Theres is no need.  Just like people who are top students but is it necessary to go around bragging? People know you are a top student by your results. I respect those who get good results but dont brag! I would like SRK more was he not conceited!

Yes.. He is arrogant... He is self absorbed... Well Which celebrity is not... Its just that everyone as a different way of putting it on the table...

Anyways... I was not answering that to Bagare...My response to what he said abt SRK being a self proclaimed star... What I am telling Bagare is how is it self proclaimed when the BO Numbers show clearly that he is a STAR...
Originally posted by -Maddy-

And how is he a self proclaimed star???

He has 2 ATBB's πŸ˜‰... Around 4-5 BB's ... Around 3-4 Superhits...And more than 5 Hits... So how is he self proclaimed...

The Box Office Numbers are a clear indication that he is a top star...

He is a star, wish if he would have been the good actor too πŸ€”... (not that he is short of talent.. but he don't use it often)

If that is the case then Aamir too has many BBs, ATBBs, many superhits and some flops ain't it? so should he be "king" khan, huh! if do some math then, total films, how many BBs and how many flops, he will come out to be the best in the lot.. Let call him the King of bw.. (pssttt solely in terms of profits) anyways I was once SRK crazy, but now I sane πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Star may b wrong word, i would correct it "KING or BADSHAH"... u can read the article, its always "I" which is used... from last decade after Mangal Pandey "AAMIR KHAN" has not given a SINGLE FLOP... not even a AVERAGE MOVIE... such a Brilliant Record as a Actor and as a producer also not even a Single FLOP = Taare Zameer Par, Jaane Tu Jaane Na, Peepli Live, Dhobhi Ghat = ALL SuperHits to Hit...

I would be happy 2 See AAMIR saying this kind of words as "I m the KING" πŸ˜›

BTW Salman has 4 ATBB's πŸ˜‰

i dnt deny he isn't the STAR ========= i always count him in TOP 5 STars of INDIA = 1 of the KHANS widout whom INDUSTRY is nothing...

par itna ghamand acha nahin lagta itne bade star pe... bas yehi kehna tha πŸ˜‰

Hmmm... Oh Ok... Then if you consider him a star then how did it become self proclaimed...

You think that he is one of the top stars, you think that the industry in nothing without these Khans... Then how is it self proclaimed... If it was some flop star saying that I am a star then I understand...He is obviously a star toh bolegaa hee naa..
His arrogance is  another story altogether... I will reserve that for another post...

He thinks he is a Bhikaari ..Good for him... He wants to think he is a KING... Good for him...Mujhe kya... Its not like I have to go into his durbaar to say hi to him...πŸ˜†
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
i heard Badshah was offered to Salman first! πŸ˜† im starting to dislike srk more and more daily... RA1 will do poorly...
Oh... Yeah... Regarding ghamandd... Who does  ot have ghamandd... You thing Salman and Aamir have no ghamandd...

Even an Aam Aadmi has ghamandd...😊
imagine Sher Khan or Tiger having SRK in it... he looks like a mouse! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monar

He is a star, wish if he would have been the good actor too πŸ€”... (not that he is short of talent.. but he don't use it often)

If that is the case then Aamir too has many BBs, ATBBs, many superhits and some flops ain't it? so should he be "king" khan, huh! if do some math then, total films, how many BBs and how many flops, he will come out to be the best in the lot.. Let call him the King of bw.. (pssttt solely in terms of profits) anyways I was once SRK crazy, but now I sane πŸ˜‰

Out of all 3 Khans... Aamir is the Number 1 today...

I gave the SRK list bcoz Bagare said he is a Self Proclaimed Star....I just wanted to give an example that how is it self proclaimed when clearly the BO shows that he is a STAR...
Maddy

Request to u, My ID Name ki Wattt na lagao... it is "BAGARH" not bagare, bagare is not a word which i use in my id name ... "BAGARH" its a Punjabi name... Also to other members who use 2 call me "Bagare" "Billu" "Billo"... If it is so difficult 2 announce my nick name... call me "BB" , but dnt insult my punjabi language word by calling bagare...

@TOPIC

Maddy

Salman n Aamir doesn't hve any ghamand... They never say in any press conference that ya i am da only "1" which Srk is saying from last 20 yrs...🀣
I know I always mention this but in the E channel where they were counting down hot bodies in hollywood, they included SRK in their list and they called him "The King Khan" of bollywood...lol  He's superstar in the world for sure

yeah he's a cocky person but I notice that all of the bollywood stars even if they are crap actors thinks they are the best...haha
You know I use to be a hardcore SRK fan in the 90's during his Kuch Kuch Hota Hai days, but then he became extremely arrogant, self absorbed and started believing that he is the greatest thing that ever happened to Bollywood, it's this type of behavior and  these types of comments that put me completely off him. Yes he is a superstar, his b.o success is pretty great, but really people who are the best don't go around shouting it every few months and proclaiming themselves as being the "Baadshah" all the time, really now that just spells insecurity. Let your work speak for itself, that's what a true winner would do! Sorry to say but SRK's attitude just annoys me now. 

And if you want an example of humility that's Amitji, he might be very protective over his family and defend Abhishek from time to time but that man never ever shows off about himself or his successes which are unprecedented! Another example is  Rajnikant, one of the biggest superstars in India yet the man is so humble and so gracious! These are true Baadshah's in my opinion!