Posted: 12 years ago

" Kings dont ask. I am not a Badshaah for nothing. I dont need to ask for things." -SRK
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
even if ra oneis a hit, he'll lose money... 😲   well, i won't say much... i have a deja vu feeling when it comes to ra one... don't know why... πŸ˜•

chalo...  girte hain shehsawar hi maidaan-e-jung mein...!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Wait!!! Is yash chopra directing this salman starrer?
Self_Proclaimed Star... bas main hi main hoon πŸ€£

Best of Luck for Ra.1... Hope it is more den a HIT πŸ˜† 
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
And how is he a self proclaimed star???

He has 2 ATBB's πŸ˜‰... Around 4-5 BB's ... Around 3-4 Superhits...And more than 5 Hits... So how is he self proclaimed...

The Box Office Numbers are a clear indication that he is a top star...

So basically he is saying every movie by Yash Raj and KJO and so on were asked to him but because he does not have time hes not doing it Them. Then okay but why mention this. OH I know why because you are insecure and jealous when you are not given attention. Only insecure people have to go around proclaming they are a badshah. Its better when people think you are then you saying so. Just some advice.

This is the reason I did not like your attitude in the nineties proclaming I am the BADSHAH! Your movies were nice but you are truly conceited! I thought with time you would mature. I guess not !Anyways, I heard Mr.Khan that Chak de was given to Salman then since he did not want to do it you did and Salman only mentioned this because Yash RAJ told the media. Also, I think this statement you are saying is not true. Because Kabir Khan said he wanted Salman. I believe though another project that Salman might be doing  with Yash Raj may be the one but  is not yet titled was asked to you (which I read somewhere is on the backburner ) However, I think you are taking a dig because Salman took a dig on super heros it hurt you and you are lashing back (Man you guys act like kids at times)!

I get what he's saying...he's been a king of Bollywood for a majority of the past 20 years so obviously he'll get different treatment than what most actors and actresses will receive...but he might want to ensure that he's still actually a king though...the newbies, Aamir, and Salman are totally usurping him

I like that comment from Gauri a lot. It's true, no matter if Ra.One fails, this industry has still given their family a lot of benefits and fame

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

He has 2 ATBB's πŸ˜‰... Around 4-5 BB's ... Around 3-4 Superhits...And more than 5 Hits... So how is he self proclaimed...

Star may b wrong word, i would correct it "KING or BADSHAH"... u can read the article, its always "I" which is used... from last decade after Mangal Pandey "AAMIR KHAN" has not given a SINGLE FLOP... not even a AVERAGE MOVIE... such a Brilliant Record as a Actor and as a producer also not even a Single FLOP = Taare Zameer Par, Jaane Tu Jaane Na, Peepli Live, Dhobhi Ghat = ALL SuperHits to Hit...

I would be happy 2 See AAMIR saying this kind of words as "I m the KING" πŸ˜›

BTW Salman has 4 ATBB's πŸ˜‰

i dnt deny he isn't the STAR ========= i always count him in TOP 5 STars of INDIA = 1 of the KHANS widout whom INDUSTRY is nothing...

par itna ghamand acha nahin lagta itne bade star pe... bas yehi kehna tha πŸ˜‰
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Yes he is a star,  Just like the other Khans and  Akshay Kumar but I think what people mean is he says he is the badshah.  (does Aamir Khan who is way better actor and who had a all time bollywood grosser 3 idiots or Salman with debanng say they are badshahs? Theres is no need.  Just like people who are top students but is it necessary to go around bragging? People know you are a top student by your results. I respect those who get good results but dont brag! I would like SRK more was he not conceited!
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
oh oh...srk you want friendship with sallu...this statement ain't going to give you friendship from him...lol 

I wish SRK didn't do Ra.One because I loved him in movies like veer zaara but I understand that he's trying to prove to the people that he can be more than a lover guy but I missed the romantic hero.