Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAANEET SS; destiny or faith...Thread One (Page 37)

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
hello friends..m done wid my exams now..and will update my SS very soon for u all...!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

Edited by silkyarora - 16 June 2011 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chsweety22

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

hello friends..m done wid my exams now..and will update my SS very soon for u all...!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

hiii
welcome back

----edit-----

ok dear
me going offline
happy that we'll be reading your ud soonBig smile

Edited by millie_maaneet - 17 June 2011 at 12:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
UPDATE TIME

Well it's a long time I had no updates for u all.. But now I will try and update as soon as possible'well u guys have my forgotten the story line too'to make it brief.. geet is working in maan's khurana technology and is a sincere employee'geet has joined the company some time back so had not got chance to meet her boss till date. Geet's  mother is thinking to get her elder daughter married and someone tell her about maan singh khurana. Well geet and her beeji tried talking about maan but she doesnot know that her mom is planning to get her sis wedding with her boss. Well in the mean time geet went to buy earrings for her sis where maan sees her and seeing her for the first time he is lost in her thoughts(he doesnot know that she is geet). A party has been arranged to celebrate success of  KT where maan is still lost in geet thoughts and finally when geet is there he is still thinking that is she dere or what??

Well I have tried to recall everything in a brief but if still ur not clear I would request u to go through part 1 and 2 again.

Here is part 3..!!!

Part 3

As soon as maan is approaching towards Geet he is caught by the project members and they start congratulating him. Maan is in a hurry to catch up Geet. He says thanks, shakes hand with them and tells them he will catch u up in the moment. Geet is standing with Pinky and is lost in her thoughts that what did her Beeji wanted to tell her about Meera di's marriage. Suddenly she decides that she will leave the place in some time and will ask Beeji about the matter.

The party moved on with a soft music and the people in the party started dancing to the soft tune. Maan was still in search of that girl who had completely taken over his thoughts. On the other hand geet was getting bit tensed and was searching for Adi sir to tell him that she is leaving. Suddenly both of them stuck into each other.

Maan and geet eyelock'Maahi'..maan is shocked to see her and geet too gets a little infatuation towards maan. Geet tries to release herself from him but maan holds her tightly. As geet tries to get rid of him maan gets her close to him and forces her to dance and the background song is "Kurbaan hua"

Finally after the song is done geet gets herself relieved from him..the same way happened in actual sequence and leaves the party at the same time. Maan bit shocked as to what he has done with that girl. He wanted to stop her but she disappeared very quickly from the place and maan bit embarrassed.

Geet on her way back home recalled all those moments with what all happened, she tells herself jo hua bhul ja geet and suddenly realized that he she dint inform anyone before leaving. She reaches home and sees that beeji has alredy slept and thinks that she will talk to beeji the next day.

Scenes changed:

Savitri devi is called by her friend who tell her about meera for maan. She tells her that I will ask maan as to what he thinks on getting married and if he does not respond back I will ask dev to convince him after he returns.

In the meantime party is over and maan comes back to his khurana mansion still lost in geet thoughts.

Savitri devi stops maan and says:

Savitri devi: maan bte aaj meri friend ka phona aaya tha unhone aapke liye ek rishta bataya hai

Maan: maa aap jaanti hai na mere pass in sab ke liye time nahi hai

Savitri: bte ek baar dekh to lijiye shayad pasand aa jaye apko

Maan(thinking about apologies to geet but thinking where wud he find her) he suddenly replies, maan jo karna hai kar li jiye muje nahi pata and leaves

Savitri(smiles) thanku maan bte main abhi apni friend ko call karke use ye batati hu. Tumhe nahi pata ki tumne aaj muje kitni khushi di hai

Maan could not sleep the whole night thinking about the incident and then thinks that by hook or crook he will find the girl and apologise.

Next morning Maan is in his office not able to concentrate on his work still thinking the same incident of yesterday night .

In the meantime Geet comes to the office as they were called early for an important meeting. All the people meet in the conference hall to discuss about the plans. Maan comes and shows his participation. Adi calls up geet and tells her to come to conference hall for the plan discussion as they were already late.

Geet comes running to the conference room and suddenly slips down as she opens the door. Maan sees the same girl and is shocked'..!!ShockedShocked

So how was it friends?? Hope u like it'.please give your valuable comments will be waiting for them'..!!!

Precap: maan and geet talks for the first timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 01 September 2011 at 2:46am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisahelipsruthidpurvainlwgeetCandy_jsjessi_princessjojo2802bhatya1krishna.fizza25gagsymanisha039290860623asmi123ammyicycoolwifey90mmishra1mans22kinnobhakbhartifanpallavisarkarpiyushiKashish9687rostmamatha.diyachillalfiya7drashtiMyAnGeLchingaming-knirwal-teju2292micky11supernasahusaam123mishtibmyedward12abina03am_sweet_parimaansi007babygurl10bvs7691tanya_viamalu123dreamy4everc00l_girlcyum321ruhakhanmaanujaanuseshatree-shamima-princess.rockssheetalvasaangel_smilynehakapoor7gururocksspaponeconhoneygrape-Veritaserum-ritzy09-Zahra15-ambbihamrk-1meravigilisoVintagepeachWater.sanu3108shruti_luvs_mskvrsharmaKaSh-Maneet-FanMehek25nahtani88--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseemysteriousmillishaliniasthashah10mitzi11sweet scorpiopop77PrincessBushiswetha10SaynaFMpluviophile.kahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6chsweety22maaneetsangel_BlackPearl_piya-felicitysmoak.Janakivallavkhwaishfan

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Awesome part 
loved it
pls cont soon
welcome back

Edited by kahkashansakina - 17 June 2011 at 7:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetiechsweety22

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
awesome , plz do continue soon .

minnie_tweetiechsweety22

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
awesome ... 

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

minnie_tweetiechsweety22

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I love it thanks for the update

minnie_tweetiechsweety22

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
before reading d third part i had to go through the first 2 parts

well nice concept dearTongue
ok so maan's mom is thinking to make meera her bahu hmm... and maan is slowly falling for geet meera's younger sister

i loved the kurbaan hua sequence dear u brought beautiful memories back

n  as per the 3rd part maybe in d next update maan will realize that this beautiful girl is none other than geet ...

thanks 4 d pm dear m sure u surely have a plan to make maan n geet "maneet" and as far as meera is concerned i think she will b a suitable match for devTongue

once again thanks a ton 4 d pm. it was a rocking update

love- piya

minnie_tweetiechsweety22

Go to top