Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAANEET SS; destiny or faith...Thread One (Page 21)

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

Originally posted by millie_maaneet

Originally posted by millie_maaneet

like button not workingCryCry

finally ur like button worked...!Big smileBig smile

ya..finally 
i am glad..!!!

me too...u happy i m happy tooo!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

teri health kaisi hai ab?

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
temperature hai par kal se kaam hai ab...viral infection u know...thoda tym to lega na...!

well m pm'ing u something do check dat!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chsweety22

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

temperature hai par kal se kaam hai ab...viral infection u know...thoda tym to lega na...!

well m pm'ing u something do check dat!!!!!!!!

okay dear
princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
its awesome
Loved it
Do continue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetiechsweety22

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Note:

Well i have made some changes in the character sketch too, i mean some more details about the characters have been added...with time i will make more changes as well...!

And a big thanku to all of you for encouraging me to go forward with my SS...!!

A special thanks for my dearest friend Sai(millie_maaneet) who has always stood besides me...!!!!!!
she is always dere for my encouragement...!

thanku so much dear!!!!!!!!

Edited by silkyarora - 10 May 2011 at 3:47am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

amalu123dreamy4everruhakhanprincess.rocksd_soniaNoorFatimaSaynaFMchsweety22Killer_DeviLmaaneetsangelKaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalisweet scorpioPrincessBushiswetha10_BlackPearl_

minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Part 1

It was a real big day for Khurana Technology as they had to finish up a big new project they were working on. All the office staff was busy in the completion of the same. Maan singh khurana was a tensed guy as he was thinking that will his team perform upto the expectations or not. Suddenly Adi knocks and comes in to MSK's cabin.

Maan( in tension): Haan Adi batao kya saara project ache so ho gya hai kya?

Adi: ji sir ekdum, pure team ne milke project bilkul time pe khatam kar dia hai.

Maan: tum jaante ho na iss project se hamari kitni saari umeede bani hui hai, main nahin chahta kisi bhi tarah ke koi galti hoConfusedConfused.

Adi: yes sir, humne poori koshish ki hai ki koi galti na ho.

Maan: chalo thik hai.

Adi leaves from cabin. The project was well appreciated by the owners. They praise MSK and his team for showing a great deal of commitment and enthusiasm. MSK was too very happy to hear the praise of his company. MSK call Adi and asks him to arrange a party so that they could celebrate. Adi very desperately says okay sir. As Adi is about to leave Maan asks him who were the actual people responsible for handling the project.

Adi: Sir it was a team of 10 people. But the team was headed by Geet. Sir maine apko pehle bhi uske bare mein bataya than na. kafi mehanti(hard working) ladki hai. Sir geet ne din raat ek karke project ko complete kia hai.

Maan: haan tumne pehle bhi iss ladki ka baare mein bataya tha. Acha Adi aisa karo usko mere cabin mein bhej do, main use milna chahta hu.

Adi: thik hai sir.

Suddenly maan's cell beeps and its savitri khurana on line,

Savirti  khurana: maan beta main chahti hu ki tum aaj ghar jaldi aa jao

Maan: kya baat hai ma, sab thik to hai na

Savitri: haan sab thik hai, tum to jaante ho ki dev kal wapis aane wala hai, main chahti hu uske aane se pehle uski pasand ka samaan hum ghar le aaye

Maan: vo to thik hai par aaj humne ek party rakhi hai office mein ham ek project mein kamyabi milli hai. Par chalo main thodi der mein aapke saath saaman leke wapis office aa jauga. Or haan hum jaege ye office ke pass wlae mall mein hi.

Savitri: thik hai bte aap chaliye to sahi. Aapke pass sabke liye tym hai apni ma ke alawa..acha jaldi ki jiye main apka wait kar rahi hu

Maan calls up adi and tells him to manage everything as he is going out with his mom.

Adi comes to the office staff and tells them that maan sir has arranged a party for all the staff today. Everyone stunned hearing this as no-one expected a party from their boss. (Actually everyone knew that MSK was confined to himself only. But they all were very happy that maan sir had arranged a party for them.

Geet (self thought); aaj to ghar jaldi pahuchna tha, beeji ne meera di ke baare mein koi baat batani thin a, kal bhi batana chahti thi par main hi itni busy thi ki tym nai laga, aaj nahi pahuchi to meri to khair nahi.

Geet: adi sir, main to party pe nahi aa paugi

Adi: par kyu geet? Tumhari wajah se to iss project mein hame itb=ni badi kamyabi mili hai or tum hi nahi rahogi to kaise chalega

Geet: nahi sir, aisi baat nahin hai, mujhe ghar pe koi zaruri kaam hai muje jana hi hoga

Adi: chalo jaisi tumhari marzi, waise maan sir tumse milna chahte the, par abhi vo bhi ghar gaye hai

Geet: koi baat nahin adi sir main maan sir se kal mil lugi, acha thik hai sir main apna kaam kar leti hu phir ghar bhi jaldi jana hai

Adi(self thought); ye ladki bhi na har waqt kaam kaam or kaamShocked. Sabhi log party ki khushi mana rahe hai or ye hai ki apne kaam mein busy hai and then realize Oh god muje to party ki arrangements karni thi.

Meanwhile Meera calls up geet and tells her to go to the market and get her a pair of ear-rings as she had to go her friends' party.

Geet: ye meera di bhi hi na kaha fasa dia mujeConfusedConfusedConfused, ab main kaha jake lau ear-rings.

Geet was bit tensed as pinky comes and asks her why is she upset.. geet tells her that her sister has asked him to get a pair of ear-rings but she doesn't know where will she get them from as she was new to the place.

Pinky suggested her to go to the mall nearby the office as she will find some good collection of the same.

Geet leaves from KT so that she could buy ear-rings.

Scenes changed:

Maan and her mom were shopping at the same mall. Maan dint like shopping so was busy looking here and there. Geet went to a shop and was searching for an ear-ring.

Maan was feeling uncomfortable so told her mom that he will catch her in a while as he has an important call to make. As he was talking on the phone his eyes caught up a girl through a mirror who was busy trying ear-rings on her and nodding her head - Nahi ye nahi kuch or dikhaiye''..! Wink

one more thing friends...actually i have my exams from next month so wont be able to update regularlyCry but whenever i get tym i will surely update my SS for u if u feel its worth continuing...!

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 01 September 2011 at 2:45am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4thahupyarisahelipsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetssunita1Candy_jsjojo2802gagsy9290860623krishna.asmi123thekolgalsowmyap03bhakbhartifanmans22mmishra1drashtiMyAnGeLchingamingrosesanamamatha.Classy_Galdiyachill-BeingAppy-pallavisarkarcue1sakadafipiyushiKashish9687rostsaam123neha51229priyamishtib-knirwal-teju2292CrystalSayababygurl10amalu123bvs7691am_sweet_paridreamy4everabina03maansi007cyum321-shamima-ninaviseshatreeIqbal Neha1angel_smilyjssoodd_soniasheetalvasapreetymaaneet_wallflower_khushi_4everpatakha-guddihoneygrape-Veritaserum-paponeconritzy09gururockss_Jyothi_-Zahra15-sweet cherryambbihaWater.sanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisorsroopalimaanseemysteriousmillishah10Mehek25nahtani88-Vrinda-KaSh-Maneet-Fan--Ratna--SaynaFMchsweety22Shalvesun-naaaaaaaaananditasinghsweet scorpiomitzi11PrincessBushijanu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10pluviophile.---nishu---RageOfAnAngel-MansiKohli-maaneetsangelkahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Killer_DeviL_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.khwaishfan

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
very nice part 
he saw geet in mall                     Party  me first comment Dancing
loved it 
pls cont soon
still life - beautiful, flower, flowers, fruit, glass, harmony, jug, orange, photo, photography, ribbon, still life, yellow

Edited by kahkashansakina - 10 May 2011 at 4:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetiechsweety22

Go to top