MAANEET SS; destiny or faith...Thread One - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
great update...eagerly waiting for the rest...
Very nice update Silk dear. Loved it. 😊
wow so meera in love with someone
else interesting
i hope geet & maan get married
love maaneet scene so cute
beautiful part
love it
waiting waiting eagerly
ty 4 pm
awesomeee!!!

loved maan and geet's convo!

so meera is in love with someone else...is it dev???

continue soon!

.....dear...😛

...4 PM me...😃..

dear...in all updates...👏👏👏..

ur updates r n

......😳

4 ur ..👍🏼..

all ur updates...

... really

...just

... n

... sorry 4 being late n short comment..but dear it's my exam plz forgive me......

tons of ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

again i said that...

..😃.
update soon dear...

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only mae it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself my componets donn't coppied it...😡
hey i lke ur ss very much do update soon
nice part 4 di...,
i luv it...,
nd thnx 4 da om me...,
silky di r u ngry wid me?😔
Thanku for your appreciation and comments...here is part 5 for u all...!!😃

Part 5

Meera was crying with a pic in her hand in her own room as geet comes in'meera hides the pic behind the pillow and wipes her tears and sits silently facing her face against geet.

Geet: di aap ro kyu rahi hai??

Meera: koi baat nahi geet bas aise hi

Geet: nahi di koi baat to zaroor hai'aap kuch chupa rahi hai''

Meera: aisi baat nahin hai geet'chalo chodo ye batao tumhara office kaisa chal raha hai

Geet: acha chal raha hai di'par ye baat hum baad mein karenge pehle aap ye bataiye ki aap shaadi se mana kyu kar rahi hai'. di agar beeji ne apke liye kisi ko dekha hai to ek baar milne mein harz hi kya hai?

Meera: geet tu nahin samjhegi muje abhi shaadi nahin karni hai bas..or hum iss baare mein koi baat bhi nahin karenge

Geet: par di

Meera: main  bola na geet hum iss baarein mein baat nahi karenge ab aisa kar mere liye kuch khane ko le aa'.maine dinner bhi nai kiya'tab tak main fresh ho jaati hu

Geet: thik hai di

Geet goes to bring something for meera but she is thinking that something is going wrong that she is not able to understand.  Geet promises herself that she will find out the truth as soon as possible. geet brings in food for meera but she is not in her room. The room is bit dirty so geet decides to clean up the room. She is cleaning her bed and there she finds a pic. Geet sees the pic and is shocked and suddenly meera comes in the room. Geet hides the pic behind her back

Meera: arre geet tum aa bhi gayi

Geet: haan di tumhe room mein nahin dekha to socha room hi saaf kar du

Meera realizes that she had kept a pic behind her pillow so she checks the pic but she doesnot finds.

Geet: kya hua di tum kuch dhoond rahi hi

Meera: haan geet par pata nahi mil hi nahi raha

Geet(takes out the pic) kahin isse to nahin dhoond rahi aap.

Meera is shocked and speechless to see the pic in geet's  hand and hugs geet and starts crying.

Meera: main kya karu geet

Geet: par di baat kya hai or ye hai kaun??

Meera : ye DEV hai

Meera tells her the whole story that she and dev were in the same college and were very good friends'.but when this liking turned in love both of them could not know. Dev wanted to establish himself before telling our relationship to his family'.he went to Canada to complete his higher studies and now he is back too. She tells geet that dev had asked her to keep this as a secret till he is back and when he is back now how can i think of someone else and starts crying.

Geet: di aap chup ho jaiye'hum dono milke kuch sochte hai

Meera: par beeji to jald hi mera rishta kahin or karna chahti hai ab kya hoga geet.

Geet: chaliye pehle aap chup ho jaiye or khana khaiye'.hum aaram se sochenge iss baat ka solution.

Geet feeds meera with her hands, wipes her tears and then asks her to sleep. She is about to leave the room and self-promises that she would definitely help meera and get her out of this problem.

The next day geet is in her office thinking about meera as to how she should help her. Suddenly adi sir comes up and tells that sir has asked all of us to gather in the conference room to talk about something important.

Everyone is gathered in the conference hall and maan comes up and tells that we need to sign up a new project which will surely be of a great benefit for our company but there is a problem that we have to go and sign the project ourselves. So he tells that he wants a person who is fully technically skilled to come up and accompany him when the project is being signed.

Adi suggests maan to take geet alongwith her as she has been working consistently well. Geet shocked as she had to go to some other place with her boss.

Geet: main'main kaise ja sakti hu main to kisi dusre project par kaam kar rahi hu na

Adi: to kya hua geet uss project ko submit hone mein time hai or sir bol rahe hai na ki ye project hamari company ke liye imp hai to problem kya hai

Maan interrupts and announces haan to final ho gya geet hi mere saath jaegi..😳😳

Please give ur valuable comments...i will be waiting...😛

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
wow awsome yaar ...loved it !! continue soon pls