suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This one is for fun  n jake i hope you like it

Jigar tried everything but each time he got close to Rashi she would run or pretend to be asleep.  Rashi need to talk to you, Jigar ji he puts his hand on her face n holds her hand i am busy n need to go otherwise kaki will be calling for me, Rashi she runs off leaving jigar frustrated yet again.

Aham n Gopi were all  together at last their hearts beats as one, a month after coming back from switzerland (on the 300th episode cvs plse). Gopi n Aham finally had their suhagg rath, Goham were on cloud nine.  A few weeks later Gopi was feeling unwell,  she was sick n wanted lemons, kokila looked at her she was very pale, Gopi vahu are you well, ji maji  i am fine as usual never wanting to tell anyone.  Another few weeks past Gopi was off her food all she wanted to eat was something sour.  Kokila notice that Gopi was not eating looking pale but she continue working.  Aham came home early  Gopi was sleeping, Aham thought this was unusual for Gopi as she is always doing something or another.   Aham put his hand on her face  no fever, he then went to look for kokila.  Mom  somethings wrong with Gopi shes not eating n this morning before i left for work she was vomiting then she asked for lemons, kokila looked at him n smiled, where is Gopi vahu?  mom she is sleeping, Aham call the doctor Aham looks at kokila mom doctor, ji Aham doctor.
The doctor arrived  he went into the room with kokila n Aham n the usual checking up of the heart, Gopi was stunned to see him there, maji i am fine, the doctor  looked into her eyes with his light, ji you are fine but i have some good news for you, you are pregnant  (the typical filmy way where the doctor can tell without blood test or pregnancy test)congratulations, Aham looks at Gopi shocked but smiles, kokila  smiling the doctor leaves n kokila shows him out,  Aham goes n sits by Gopi n both in lala land, kokila  comes back n gives them both a hug you have made me the happiest  person.
In the evening at dinner  kokila tells Gopi to eat with everyone she will serve, this surprised everyone nahi maji you eat i will serve, Gopi vahu  Aham looks at  Gopi , Gopi sit down n mom you as well Rashi n marni can serve, rashi looked annoyed after eating  rashi says Gopi you will wash the dishes, ji rashi ben gopi says, Aham looks at Rashi no gopi isnt going to be washing the dishes today you will do them or get marni to do them  n tomorrow hire another person, Rashi looked angry.  kokila told the family to go into the lounge  as we have some news, Everyone gets there including Rashi, today i have some good news to tell you all, everyone looking at each other, Gopi vahu is pregnant mota bhai mota bhabi  aham ka papa we are going to  be grand parents.  jigar n rashi you will be chacha n chachi, Rashi just stared at Gopi n in her mind she said eee she did it.
The family was attentive gopi was not allowed to do work n when she did they shooed her away, but Gopi insisted, she even told aham she wanted to work as she was getting bored. So Aham told kokila Gopi vahu when the baby comes you will be working hard as the baby comes with so many responsibilities n you need all the rest now.  if you really insist then  come n help us in the kitchen n cut up vegetables but nothing more than that.  ji ma ji Gopi pouted, kokila n Aham saw this Gopi vahu if you are not happy the baby will not be happy we want a happy baby not crying saru.  Ji maji she soon cheered up, Aham  was a total different person he came home at lunch times n worked from home n he also took gopi on walks where they talked at lot n when gopi didnt understand he would explain it to her.  
Kokila n Hetal would say to jigar n rashi that they want to become grandparents from them as well, Rashi face would say it all, in her mind eee jigar would look at rashi lovingly.  Rashi went to speak to Gopi, Gopi  how do you feel?  Gopi explains about the sickness but otherwise she is fine but Gopi you did it, Gopi  looks at Rashi confused, rashi ben did what? gopi you n Aham  eee i dont want to do it, Gopi looks at Rashi n smiles n blushes, Rashi ben  you love jigar, rashi looked at Gopi ermmm yes with her head frown, but gopi  getting together i cant do it eee i feel sick even thinking about it,  Rashi ben you dont think about it just happens.  Just then Aham comes in  Rashi sees him Gopi i will come back later to talk to you.  the expression on rashi's face was priceless.  
That night  a knocking on the bedroom door, Gopi Gopi rashi shouting Gopi opens the door, Gopi i cant i cant, Rashi ben what cant you do i cant get close to jigar,  Rashi ben as i said to you earlier when the time is right it will all come together  eee gopi the thought of jigar touching me,  but rashi ben jigar ji is your husband  he also has needs  try this one night just let him hug you then next night  if you feel comfortable then take it a step further, just then aham comes Gopi whats happening, Rashi looks at him  nothing ahamji i am coming back into bed.  Rashi goes back into her bedroom n starts to think.
The cat n mouse chase began  rashi was trying to avoid jigar n when he did find her she was nervous then one day jigar had enough n said he was moving into the guest room, nahi jigar ji i will try she let him hug her all night jigar was well happy.   this went on for a few weeks then for the suhagg rath (350 episode ) jigar was on cloud nine, Goham had there baby boy n everyone was delighted then rashi fell sick she was very sick vomiting,  nothing would stop it, then the big news Rashi pregnant  so the family delighted again.  kokila was the happiest of everyone n she said i hope the love in this family will continue no evil eyes on both my vahus.  Rashi had a baby boy she was a total different person, she no longer jumped at urmillas song n dance instead she became just like Gopi  the ideal wife, mother n daughter in law.

i hope you enjoyed ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aww, read it and thought comment later now am here.

love it..😳
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣very funny.. What an ending! Sukben, you rock!
ElizaKawa thumbnail
is there going to be more?
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was so funny  ...rashi asking for advise from gopi
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Late reply but i really hope this comes true it was actually really nice to read :)