TB: Parul Chauhan on Mother's Day

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2011 | 3:19:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    4 Comments
Happy Mother's Day!!!

Popular Tellydom stars speak on the occasion of Mother's Day...

'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness'- Honore de Balzac, author 

Mothers are sweet, as they are there with us when we need; they are forgiving, as they have the strongest and the bearing heart; they are deadly, as they can read us without even looking at us.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

On this auspicious day Telly Buzz got in touch with popular television actors about their relation with their mother and about their childhood secrets that they would like to share. We also asked them what they like to cook for their mothers, if given a chance.

Let's see what they have to say!!!

Parul Chauhan
Actually I am the spoilt child of my mother because when my brother and I used to fight, he used to fall prey for it. She encouraged me a lot to reach where I am today in spite of us belonging to a small town, where even wearing jeans is considered a big deal. She has never stopped me or questioned me to go ahead. 
Actually I never lose temper on my mother because she is like my child now and she is very emotional. Sometimes she might get the thought that as her children have grown up and started earning, they have are in a better position than her. She is very sentimental in that regard. Today I would like to say to her that I understand her from her eyes, what she wants to convey to me. And I would like to say to all that today people tend to forget the way they have reached where they are. Whatever you are today, do not forget your parents as they are the ones who will always be there with you. They deserve your respect and love.

thats great. Thanx for the artical.
Parul you are so sweet. I just love you. And thank for the article.
thanks for sharing 😊
parul is so sweet ❤️
Thanks for sharing...😊
Parul is so sweet...❤️
Happy Mother's Day to every sweet mother of this world...😃
Thanks for sharing the article
aawwweee ma princesss is such a sweet hearttt❤️
Parul is the best and will always be the besttt. Keep rocking girl. I love you so much...