Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article (Page 8)

suvarnaawt Groupbie
suvarnaawt
suvarnaawt

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
so sad how trgic end.avita not  become one...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

danno

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
See they have already stopped showing promos for GKD. No promos at all for GKD over the weekend I think.
My blood boils everytime I see that Ratan (with her wig & her fake lashes & fake everything.) & her stupid prospective grooms in the RKR promo. Well, anyway once GKD ends, bye-bye to this channel for ever. Never going to ever start watching any of their serials.
Just hoping that atleast GKD gets a happy ending !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbles2k4coolguy3Sidda8dannoDreamygal301

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
If Avdhesh gets to knw nothing abt Bahuji's attrocities and her planning...Tht means...Evil will win over Good...Is tht wht they are trying to show??????Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8dannoyoga23priyaDreamygal301

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustTP

See they have already stopped showing promos for GKD. No promos at all for GKD over the weekend I think.
My blood boils everytime I see that Ratan (with her wig & her fake lashes & fake everything.) & her stupid prospective grooms in the RKR promo. Well, anyway once GKD ends, bye-bye to this channel for ever. Never going to ever start watching any of their serials.
Just hoping that atleast GKD gets a happy ending !!

Ya..i was just chkng 2 see any promo but none...Dat stupic n sick promo of RKR is on all d time... d show shd b a BIG FLOP AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Hope v hv AVITA 2gether in d end n a Happy Ending coz d article has really made me sad n mad at IMAGINE but dey cud hv had d end wid AVITA 2gether ...why TRAGEDY ya...HATE IT AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dannoyoga23priyaDreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i woke up in  morning and came to forum then i see this Crap news and i frankly dunno what to do so spelt and i thought this my dream and all the night mare will end Cry Cry Cry

but this is not my DREAM Cry

IMAGINE I HATE YOU OFFICIALLY Censored Angry

I am gonna Join Vrish I hate Imagine thread for sure Angry

Guys please do something Cry

Edited by yoga23priya - 08 May 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbles2k4dannoSidda8

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Guys, I am so depressed. I couldn't even enjoy Mother's Day with my mom. I wasn't even happy when she was unwrapping her gift. I hate the Cvs and the channel for this. They will definitely regret this decision of axeing our precious GKD. How can they dare to pair Pihu opposite anyone. Whether Pihu is Arpi or not, I can't tolerate seeing her romancing or wedded to another guy other than our dear Avi. What's the point for her entry if she is going to make Avi's life more miserable. I don't even think they will go with the track where Pihu enters the haveli to cure Avi. How will all of BJ's crimes come out? After Avi has killed himself. Who will care about Pihu after that. The poor soul has to suffer so much even though he made one mistake. We make thousands of mistakes and yet we do not suffer as much as him. What happened to Arpi's revenge? The cvs are ruining a beautiful show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dannoyoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Also, if Arpi ends up being dead then RV also wins because this is what he aimed for, Avita's ultimate split. That means there is no reason for Tanmay's revenge because Avi lost Arpi due to Rv's evil schemes. This means that evil won against good. Thanks Cvs for teaching us this lesson and telling us that evil is better than the sincere and generous people. I really hate this new guy and I wish Avi kills him like he killed RV. I can't even stand him before his entry. Wow, I am praying for the death of his character before he appears. This is how pissed I am. No offence to the actor, I just hate his character. So the cvs bring an intellectual guy to marry the girl whom Avi loves. The cvs have ruined our dreams and confirmed she is not Arpi. Then why bother to introduce her character if she can't even do any justice for Avi? At the pace the cvs are going, they might as well marry BJ off to Avi so that everyone except Avi  (and us) is happy. If Pihu is the reason for Avi's death, I will hate her. I was ok with her just until now but I will despise her if she brings this tragic outcome to my Avi. Avdhesh deserves a better life. He lost his brother and father at a young age, had a paralyzed mother and younger sister. He was forced to become a Gunda to protect his family and the people of Lallanpur. Why can't anyone respect and appreciate Avi for his sacrifice?

dannoyoga23priya

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Gunaho Ka Devta is the story of two unlikely people falling in love. Will Arpita & Avdesh's love survive the pressures & vicissitudes that surround them? Can the love story of a criminal ever end in a happily ever after? Gunaho Ka Devta is an engaging tale of love & passion, emotion & deception set against the devastating background of crime.

this is main BG of the show but now they r going to end this in such a creep way...itna achha show tha aur dekho kya hall kiya...
and RATAN KA RISTA jayee badhhh me...

Sidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index