Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article (Page 6)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

sowjanya no season 2 ever works  as the continuity is lost.

if they hv to end  it then bettr fix the missing scenes and end it right 
dont want avdesh dead

see ashish had told in the beginning only they r making it like film so proper ending has to be there

its not just any story. 
and where did saurabh tewary ans anyone?
Ha CB  not only the continuity will lost but also the charm of the story.
They cant fix the missing scenes in hurry and it will spoils the story. I wish they move it to 7pm slot. or On any other channel which one is reliable, not like Imagine.Me still hoping for the best.

I did posted my comments about new entry which can help Pihu to take her avenge on Bj. The new entry Dev can do cameo in this season but he will do plenty of things in season 2.

Sourabh Tewari's FB page , i been through Yday but couldn't express my anger on his wall. May be only his friends allowed to comment on his page.
But i did posted the yDay threads on Imagine's FB page.

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I know TB wishing for GKD2 and i was thought the PH& the Channel  might thinking to bring it back later with GKD2. I thought Season 2 means the continution of the story from where its left.
And dont watch any other programme except GKD. So i dont know much about  Indian Television .its been long time i did watch few epis of Jyoti and Bandini before.
Hope the PH will move to different channel with prime time slot to get more viewers as this is the best time the story getting more and more interesting.How can they spoil it in hurry to end it on 27th of this month.This is rediculous and shame on the channel itself.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
thats what i m saying sow
 the charm the attraction the expectation etc wud be lost   the magic wont be same

they started with avdesh arpi story and they now change it to some random character

season 2 doesnt hv same charm as before

dont want this new dude to be love interest of pihu or whatev er

coolguy3BenNevis

suvarnaawt Groupbie
suvarnaawt
suvarnaawt

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
saurabh tiwary ko sare stupid shows pasand hai jis ki trp low hoti hai,Dead and his fav is pmmkaThumbs Down sabse jyada lowest trp wala is liye to use bacha raha hai.if viewers doesn't matter toh imagine mai kar kaya raha hai and other people of chaannel iss dumbbo ko nikalte kyu nahi.ehi log dehenge jaldi na nikal to imagine k sare stupid shows inhi ko dekhne padenge, koi viwer nahi bachega.at last imagine will go off air,and i wish it will happen soon

coolguy3BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
haha imagine is going to be bankrupt soon

coolguy3BenNevis

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@CB

In such hurry they really lost the real plot and would be a real mess and me not gonna watch it if they show that Pihu falling in love with Dev.
Killing Avi in the end wouldnot be the real transformation of the gunda na,as Ashish said before its the life transformatin of the AST.
But as the channel want to get rid of such beatiful show for the sake of money showing they wont care for its viewers and no concern for their views.
Me thinking the PH would try different channel to air , which is not like Imagine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Arrrggghhh

Wht is this now?!!!

Let imagine get lost somewhere

They are losers...Big time losers !!!

M not going to watch imagine ever!!!!!!!! This is thge most stupid channel ever

Cheaters!!!!!

Im sorry to speak like this..

But I hate those people nw..They are removing GKD and KMH2 just becaz of some useless swayamwarAngry

Edited by prash_t - 08 May 2011 at 5:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisDreamygal301yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index