Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Soumya😃(i think this is ur name, if not forgive me)
yep dear, i did read in one of her replies  to her fans that were posted in Ashish tweets page. Please check them recent ones .
@pink, she was telling about GKD season 2.
Originally posted by: coolguy3

?? EAST OR WEST GKD IS DA BEST?? EAST OR WEST GKD IS DA BEST?? EAST OR WEST GKD IS DA BEST?? EAST OR WEST GKD IS DA BEST?? EAST OR WEST GKD IS DA BEST?? EAST OR WEST GKD IS DA BEST?? NORTH OR SOUTH RKR OUT NORTH OR SOUTH RKR OUT NORTH OR SOUTH RKR OUT NORTH OR SOUTH RKR OUT NORTH OR SOUTH RKR OUT!!DONT END GKD DONT END GKD...
    Avantika Borse likes this.
      Avantika Borse aree busss...GKD is best..kisi our ko bura kyu kehana...bt GKD is besssttt...
      13 hours ago LikeUnlike
    • Gkd Da Bst IHamda Rkr ko bura kahen gaye cuz its GKD iz being axeing 4 dat crap and v ol GKD fans r against dis..
      13 hours ago
    • TANVI BHATIA ?:-) ya GKD is ending to make way for ratan ka rishta bt hope fr GKD season 2 after rkr ends ;)
      10 minutes ago

Haye tanvi am so sad dat gkd is gone end am gone miss ur sweet smile plz plz plz come back again with gkd2 with Ashish bcz i cant live with out see gkd nd Avita nd i hope in the end avdesh nd arpita be 2gather atlist cant we get happy ending love u Tanvi if gkd end dont live us here on facebook
4 people like this.

OMG...Imagine TV r u gne mad??u r endng GKD da bsttt shw 4 dat crap Ratan Ka Rishta.!! GKD iz nly da bstt shw n worth wchng imagine iz nly bcuz of GKD..!! No 1 vl watch imagine if GKD endz...r u gne nutz??endng da bstt shw...y da heck u dnt dat crap pmmka n bavd da wrld stupid n crap shwzz..!! Whre iz brain cnt u c by endng sch an aws...um shwz imagine vl goin hel..!! Nw if u wnt ur imagine 2 keep rokng dn dnt end and if u wnt imagine 2 go in hel dn ok do...WE ARE WARNING U...WE WIL NEVER SUPPORT U IF OUR GKD ENDZ...IF IT ENDZ THIS DECISION OF URS WUD BE UR BIGGST MISTAKE..!! Change ur decision..!! WE DONT WANT GKD 2 END...WE DONT WANT GKD 2 END...& IF U WANT 2 END THEN FRST PROMISE US THAT U'L GIVE US OUR GKD BACK IN FORM OF GKD SEASON 2..!!See More
2 people like this.
    • TANVI BHATIA ?:-) ya GKD is ending fr rkr lets hope either d time slot fr GKD gets shifted or wish fr a gkd season2 :-)
      11 minutes ago

Hiee Tanvi... in Bombay times there is a news tht GKD is is going to b axed...is it true..????Plz confirm it
    2 people like this.
    • Chista Sepanta Do not axe this nice show
      2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    • TANVI BHATIA ya the news is true GKD is ending to make way for ratan ka rishta :( it's sad bt true :-)
      11 minutes ago

Confirmed by Tanvi also dat GKD is ending 😭😭 

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

I'm just tired n sick of these Imagine guys!!  HATE them to the core now!!!! They don't even care for the viewers!!! Firstly they are axing it n on top of it they want to show a triangle??!!!  God..why did I ever ever set my eye on this channel!!!  

Nways actually posting,mailing,spamming, calling them nothing makes a difference!! They've been so rude to the callers!! I so read that in Fb n moreover it was even written that when someone askd Saurav Tiwary whether the viewers matter or not n if they are ending they might lose viewers he replied ' u watch or dont watch Imagine..dat's your wish..what can I do'  How rude is this!! The viewers are the one who popularise the show n this the treatment melted out to us!!! It's damn horrible!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 

@bold -  he wud know wen dey keep gettng low TRP's n one find day shut d Channel dat its d VIEWERS who make n break a PH, Channel, Shows n Actors coz u RUDE Dumbheads if Viewers dont watch then start makng shows 4 urself  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
-sia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey Soumya😃(i think this is ur name, if not forgive me)

yep dear, i did read in one of her replies  to her fans that were posted in Ashish tweets page. Please check them recent ones .

You got it right Di, my name's Soumya ðŸ˜ƒ
Thank u..I'll right now check that out!!! BTW this reminds me that once again I detest the idea of GkD2 on Imagine!! Let it be on any other channel...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sowjanya no season 2 ever works  as the continuity is lost.

if they hv to end  it then bettr fix the missing scenes and end it right 
dont want avdesh dead

see ashish had told in the beginning only they r making it like film so proper ending has to be there

its not just any story. 
and where did saurabh tewary ans anyone?
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

You got it right Di, my name's Soumya ðŸ˜ƒ
Thank u..I'll right now check that out!!! BTW this reminds me that once again I detest the idea of GkD2 on Imagine!! Let it be on any other channel...

soumya
i did post her replies to fans  in my previous post.
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
May be instead of talking to Imagine, better idea would be to ask the production house to shift the show  to another channel if that is possible & continue the story & give us a happy ending.
Let Imagine rot !! That Saurabh Tiwary is out to kill the channel. All the best to him !!
coolguy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

I never ever thought they ruin such wonderful story in hurry to make a way for a short period show RKR.

They might planned every thing to expose Bootni, LS re-entry,  the story behind Avi' father and Bro's killings and Arpi aka PIhu to take avenge on BJ, PJ's betrayal to BJ in the end, and Avi's real transformation at the end.

Me thinking they bringing the The new entry in hurry to make the show end but will be back season 2 just like Tanvi said. The New entry Dev and Pihu will get engaged and Avi will pull the trigger in  his head or some one shot at him will be the end. To make ppl assume that The pihu and DEv got married and Avi dead.

In season 2 , they will show the couple did not consummate their marriage but made everyone believe including BJ that she is not Arpi. She will feel happy and then Dev will help Arpi aka Pihu as he is a lawyer who can challenge BJ through leagally helping Arpi to reveal BJ's true face to Avi. Here bJ will try to kill the Lawyer Dev then Avi will save then Dev&Pawan will tell the story of how BJ did everything to the Mamaji's family.
There is PJ who knows Bj's real face (lusty)will confess all the crimes with full proofs.
Then Avi realises that what sin he made by believing BJ. Then he hate himself for not using his brain and how blindfolded he was.
There is the confrontation of Avi and BJ.
Then comes the BJ's maika stroy then LS entry .Here me thinks Ls is the very good friend of Avi's family before when Avi was little and he brought this BJ's rishta to Avi's Bro.some storybehind it.
Then he leaves his Bhayyaji and re marries Arpi aka Pihu then the SR with nanna munna . balgopal.Me thinks.

But truely i dont like the show ending as the continuity of the show will be lost and its charm to.
Hope they will change it to 7pm slot.BTW what programme on that time on imagine?

Dont want multi marriages here atleast...It wud b like Balaji shows n wat if d lawyer starts liking her n does smth 2 keep Avi n Pihu / Arpi apart ...

yup i agree...They may hv a different story al2gether like KMH2 but hope dey hv dis one end happily wid AVITA 2gether ...yaar kya yeh necessary hai ki a GUNDA luv story shd always end in tragedy ...come on Tv is a medium where u can change d script acc 2 u or d viewers n viewers demand d show 2 stay n AVITA b 2gether... then d article abt Pihu entering d haveli n all hv gone 4 a toss n wat abt Avi sayng dat if he has 2 he wud remarry Pihu ...wat was all dis if they had 2 hv such a stupid end , still hope dey get AVITA 2gether 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i HATE SAD ENDING n specially leads not coming 2gether coz of misunderstanding n all makes me angry n sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 HATE IMAGINE n Hope RKR is a BIG disaster n gets IMAGINE very very low TRP's 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Indian TV programmers never do Season Two's of any shows, not the popular ones anyway. Beside the stars of the show move on and season 2 never materialises, it gets too expensive and etc.

TB is saying wish for season 2/ hope for season 2 meaning...nothng is definite. AS and TB are gifted actors, the others as well. I cannot see the whole team coming back for season 2, months later as they would all move on to other shows rather than waiting and tiddling their thumb in the hope of having a season 2. At the end of the day, it is a job for them and rather than beung unemployed they will move on.

More importantly, the flavour of the show would be lost because even the writers would have moved on.

All in all, if it is ending then end it well but with all loose ends tied up, giving us viewers what we long to see = Avita happy, no double/treble marriages with multiple partners and DEFINITLY no ghosts walking off hand in hand...!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡
coolguy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustTP

May be instead of talking to Imagine, better idea would be to ask the production house to shift the show  to another channel if that is possible & continue the story & give us a happy ending.
Let Imagine rot !! That Saurabh Tiwary is out to kill the channel. All the best to him !!

Does Saurabh Tiwari even know wat a channel head does ...idiot just knows abt pulling off shows n gettng new ones n then again shutting them after few mnths...i don't know how he became d head wen he has noth ng inside his head 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 dey shd hv REALITY show of TIWARI ka rishta n den they can start a trend of such stupid shows wid dem n watch it demselves 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and u know whatever i wrote on imagine's fb wall about gkd, to nahi dikh raha hai sirf kmh & bandini fans k post hi dikh rahe hai why?