Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article (Page 3)

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Such a disgusting end to a good story. I am feeling sooo cheated !!

I am never going to watch anything on this channel ever again. This channel does not care about its viewers's interests. A channel managed by  dumb  heads who get a kick out of disappointing viewers is not going to survive for long. Let this channel die of low TRPs. Will serve them right !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-BenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chista

always i said  to you dreamy this showis a tragedy  but  they really p...in it!!!Angry 

Sarah,Hug

we all knew, first it had shades of Othello and being the story of that shukla guy who died in a shootout.

But we always hoped it would end differently...fiction does give creative licence to the writers to change as they wish.

BUT I am still hoping there is a major twist - that article mentions triangle between the three, so I'm hoping at the last moment Avdesh and Arpi/pihu gets reunited...I think since that night in the garden, pihu is changing her views about Avdesh. That look on her face...it is so confusing so once again I am saying CVs are deliberately misleading us, if we take to pihu then she is pihu, if not I bet you at the last moment we will see she is Arpi and the reason she faked it all was to prove that she was killed (or at least an attempt was made) to open Avdesh's eyes, coz he has major blinders on about his SIL.

ferdous,Hug

i understood  wht do u say... if you remember  pihu/arpi  came on avis dream twice...at first she said him i never back to u &  the second one she said i m arpita but for your punishment we wud  never be together... this is a tragedy  but  they ruin the whole of story line... by this new entry & soon ending as wellOuch 

Sarah,

this is what I mean and I'm sure you understand. When you think the love of your life betrayed you (by not believe you/standing by you ) and then you are nearly killed...it can make even the most loving person angry and filled with hate (to mask the love) and so you react angrily/violently/extremely...to PUNISH. Only at the last moment, when you are standing at the crossroad/cusp you either admit the real truth or you forever go on a different path...the cusp will be with this marriage of Pihu and the lawyer...she will need to make a choice.

But I am hoping it is just talks about her getting married, Avdesh hears and takes actions.

By the way, I also believe those dreams were huge clues...

coolguy3-sia-BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
dreamy whatever pihu is  doing or mayb as arpita still there is time for redemption

i dont want avdesh to die and  going by all the reports coming in

bhootni may just die and no lalsingh wud appear and pasts wud be buried and forgotten

and i got this id of local newspaper

mayb bombard the newspaper of protest

Mid-Day Infomedia Ltd
Peninsula Centre
Dr. S.S. Rao Road
Opposite Mahatma Gandhi Hospital
Parel
Mumbai - 400012
India
Phone  - 22 67017171
Fax  - 22 24150009
Email  - [email protected]

try here

i recall during jassi days there was a mass protest at some episode and  the show was sort of back on track but here the show is ending that is not justified

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Di, does GKD have a facebook? we can bombard them with messages.

Also is there a person at Imagine we can bombard with mails/emails?...we need to do this constantly, this person would not like opening daily to hundreds of emails...

How about online petitioning?

As for redemption, there is always that even till the last five minute! though off course it would be nice to see some happy scenes again before it finishes.

I really think she is out to punish him, and only at the last moment will reveal herself. Her punishment may even extend to going out with that lawyer guy so Avdesh see's them, even agreeing to marriage...till my earlier scenario...because Avdesh told her he won't come near her again/or trouble her (after that garden scene where she takes her dupatta)..so she would need to now take action. As it will end soon, I think from now on Pihu will be the one coming in front of Avdesh.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 08 May 2011 at 3:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista-sia-ice _girlBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
GKD HAS  facebook page

and i m trying to find email id of the ppl incharge

u can direct email the imagine email id

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisice _girlDreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gunahon-Ka-Devta/145718348796998

Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999

there is PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT at imagine

try here too

Zeenat Khan, Director,
Corporate Communications,
Imagine TV Limited
Phone: 022-67733999 ext. 819
Email: [email protected]

Jolenta D'Souza, Assistant Manager,
Corporate Communications,
Imagine TV Limited
Phone: 022-67733999 ext. 816
Email: [email protected]

Edited by chatterbox - 08 May 2011 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d article di ...

Dis is totally crap ...dey r copyng KMH2 storyline which 4 d show's end , dey killed d lawyer instead of d triangle ...Why r dey doing dis ...it is AVITA's STORY ...let her b Arpi...hope dey h 2 mandap scene n Pihu / Arpi recalls wat happened last time n then back wid Avi ...M sooo pissed n hating dis n d stupid BHAINBUDDHI channel ... oh dont do dis get AVi n Pihu/Arpi 2gether n if IMAGINE can THINK STRAINGHT then DON'T END d SHOW AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Let a GUNDA STORY hv a Happy ending ...why hv a tragedy n dey can change it ...let d lawyer hv someone else or pair wid Bhootni ...

N wat abt Tamy  n Natte  ...hope Avi is not killed by them or smth coz d stupid channel wants 2 end d show n i guess dey mite hv a fight where Natte dies , Tamy ka pata nahi may b comes 2 know d truth n Avi is hurt or worse killed...dis is just SICKKK ...Hate dis AngryAngryCryCry  

-sia-BenNevisDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index