Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

dreamy in fridays update i wrote towards the end as reports had come of gkd ending

that it can happen this way

pihu is not arpita

the bhootni terrace connection cud be forgotten

and there cud be major shootout with bhootni being killed as well as avdesh
avdesh wud die in pihu's arms and ghost of arpita wud be beckoning him

means they wud unite in death
do aatmaon ka milan

bt this is total turn around  which proves pihu is not arpita

story ends incomplete

and means no lalsingh wud come or bhootni being exposed

I'm was hoping that Pihu is the one who died, Arpi took her place because Mama is a good guy and realised she needs help. This childhood friend has not seen Pihu for a while so believe Arpi to be pihu...

But off course those i%%@% at Imagine will now end it like that real life shukla guy!!!CryCry...I really want Avdesh to come and once again take Arpi off the mandapa!!

And di, you know my opinion about ghosts walking off hand in hand...I made that clear as soon as we knew Arpi was going to die!!!...I want them to walk off hand in hand alive!!
Oh man, now I can never enjoy those earlier scenes - blacony eyelock, their chupke romance...becaue I will always know how it's ends.

WE HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

always i said  to you dreamy this showis a tragedy  but  they really p...in it!!!Angry 

Sarah,Hug

we all knew, first it had shades of Othello and being the story of that shukla guy who died in a shootout.

But we always hoped it would end differently...fiction does give creative licence to the writers to change as they wish.

BUT I am still hoping there is a major twist - that article mentions triangle between the three, so I'm hoping at the last moment Avdesh and Arpi/pihu gets reunited...I think since that night in the garden, pihu is changing her views about Avdesh. That look on her face...it is so confusing so once again I am saying CVs are deliberately misleading us, if we take to pihu then she is pihu, if not I bet you at the last moment we will see she is Arpi and the reason she faked it all was to prove that she was killed (or at least an attempt was made) to open Avdesh's eyes, coz he has major blinders on about his SIL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistajoliefille-sia-BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
stiill dreamy the fact is viewers were  CHEATED big time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3joliefille-sia-BenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

stiill dreamy the fact is viewers were  CHEATED big time

that goes without saying, di (though I have been saying it in all the articles/posts!LOL). The moment Arpi was killed off, have been saying it!Ouch

I really don't understand the point of pihu being introduced if she was going to hate Avdesh. I know that Arpi was exceptional in loving him, but since we have been seeing it...why introduce this late element?!!

WE have been ROBBED!!!WinkAngryAngry

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
dreamy this point of urs above

I'm was hoping that Pihu is the one who died, Arpi took her place because Mama is a good guy and realised she needs help. This childhood friend has not seen Pihu for a while so believe Arpi to be pihu..

this cud be the final twist as dev may think she is pihu but that girl is arpita

so either avdesh arpita re unite  alive or they reunite dead

i dont get it and i think again cheated cheated cheated big time

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chista

always i said  to you dreamy this showis a tragedy  but  they really p...in it!!!Angry 

Sarah,Hug

we all knew, first it had shades of Othello and being the story of that shukla guy who died in a shootout.

But we always hoped it would end differently...fiction does give creative licence to the writers to change as they wish.

BUT I am still hoping there is a major twist - that article mentions triangle between the three, so I'm hoping at the last moment Avdesh and Arpi/pihu gets reunited...I think since that night in the garden, pihu is changing her views about Avdesh. That look on her face...it is so confusing so once again I am saying CVs are deliberately misleading us, if we take to pihu then she is pihu, if not I bet you at the last moment we will see she is Arpi and the reason she faked it all was to prove that she was killed (or at least an attempt was made) to open Avdesh's eyes, coz he has major blinders on about his SIL.

ferdous,Hug

i understood  wht do u say... if you remember  pihu/arpi  came on avis dream twice...at first she said him i never back to u &  the second one she said i m arpita but for your punishment we wud  never be together... this is a tragedy  but  they ruin the whole of story line... by this new entry & soon ending as wellOuch 

coolguy3joliefille-sia-BenNevisDreamygal301

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
its a bunch of fooolllsss,

they don't deserve actors like Ashish,

plz someone tell him to swear never ever work for such kind of fooolllsss.

for winding it up they r showing Pihu is not Arpi or some crap like that, Dead

what the hell is this, Angry

i m not going to watch this channel again ever.Dead

hate u imagine , how can u show that Avi was falling for some other girl , just look alike n all crap.Angry

plz some one tell them that.AngryAngryAngry
Angry

Edited by joliefille - 08 May 2011 at 3:44am

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

dreamy this point of urs above

I'm was hoping that Pihu is the one who died, Arpi took her place because Mama is a good guy and realised she needs help. This childhood friend has not seen Pihu for a while so believe Arpi to be pihu..

this cud be the final twist as dev may think she is pihu but that girl is arpita

so either avdesh arpita re unite  alive or they reunite dead

i dont get it and i think again cheated cheated cheated big time

I'm gonna say it again. If I see Avdesh and Arpita reunited in death, I may just book a flight to India...Imagine will not like what they hear from me!!!AngryAngryDead

Big smileBig smile

Yes I want at the last moment, Pihu is in the mandap, Avdesh gives up...Pihu looks at him and said yes I am arpita. I did this because I was angry. I loved you totally and yet you only gave me 50% because of your SIL and then she tried to kill me and in my anger I thought you are involved as well...but now I can't live without you, let's start a new life together Avdeshji...so she runs out of the mandap and goes to him. Hand in hand they walk off into the sunset...

About my comment in bold, I keep getting this feeling..each time I hear how good and trustworthy the mama is, those strange looks of Pihu (or maybe we are giving TB too much credit about her acting skills!) but sometimes those hint at Pihu being Arpi. Even her anger to Avdesh is extreme, there is no fear just a lot of anger - because she beleives he really let her down at the end so now she is punishing him.

coolguy3joliefille-sia-BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index