Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swamini5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

@tp yes jaz can merge the threads.. my this thread was edited  here 

u can pm jaz to do that..

@ swamin i know  abt that pg as someone told me tojoin and protest  but the best is to bombard  imagine website and their email and and protest in news papers
format a big letter and include this thread

I have  commented their forum 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So just 10 episodes left?

I went to Imagine TV's website, and the last that they had anything on GkD was here - the part b4 Arpi died.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ashish has tweeted something

ashish30sharma ashish sharma
V came in grand style will leave in grand style as well..prmise u gys,i wil giv u a prfrmce wich wil b etchd in ur hearts 4eva..

the end is there  i think  the actors have prepared for the end of the show

and vrish   i think  its  15 episodes left  they can still continue the show if they want and put gkd on saturday 10-11 which is free slot

JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ashish has tweeted something

ashish30sharma ashish sharma
V came in grand style will leave in grand style as well..prmise u gys,i wil giv u a prfrmce wich wil b etchd in ur hearts 4eva..

the end is there  i think  the actors have prepared for the end of the show

and vrish   i think  its  15 episodes left  they can still continue the show if they want and put gkd on saturday 10-11 which is free slot

This tweet scares me even more.. when he says he will give a performance that is etched in our hearts ... he usually talks abt great performance when he is doing tragic scenes. Hope that this show does not end in tragedy. I am still holding on to hopes on that front.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
tp  i also dont want tragic end

i want avdesh and arpi re united  and alive. but what are they going to show in  15 episodes beats me.

if pihu is not arpita  then  avdesh is going to die in end thats what i fear
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meanwhile   if   the end wud be tragic then they never back with season 2

right?  
chatterbox thumbnail
sarah in tv shows anything is possible

they might show rebirth etc

but  i still maintain season 2 is not the answer here

this is not like any other show
this show has magic and charm that wont be there if season  2 comes

its a story and every story has  proper end

so still if they want to end then better end pihu drama and forget that new character and re unite avdesh with arpita with bahuji  getting  exposed for her crimes and pays for it.. fill the loose ends thats all
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ya CB , I am afraid of the same thing too. Bcos if Pihu is not Arpi.. either Avdesh goes completely mad or dies in the end. And that will spoil the entire story for us.
The whole essence of what we have been watching over the months is lost. And if Pihu is not Arpi, she doesn't have any reason to avenge herself on BJ. So either BJ will die in the middle of some gunfight or will be exposed due to some other circumstances.
All in all we don't get what we have been hoping for.. no revenge, no romance, no happily ever after .. only disappointment  & a bad taste left in the mouth at the end of it.
chatterbox thumbnail
tp  thats what i m also thinking

coz since entry of pihu i didnt feel she is arpita from anywhere

if she was arpita then memory loss if not she is not arpita

its possible cvs may have planned this part to show memory loss but with channel wanting to axe it they changed the  script

friday episode  sort of revealed pihu is not arpita

that gave me indication all is not well there
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am very unhappy with the end of gkd. for this show maine kya kya nahi kiya dil, dimag,sab kuch laga diya but the outcome is this. ending of my fevorite serial made so sad that i can't express

now, i decided that ki mai imagine channel kabhi bhi nahi dekhoogo jisne mere pyare show jisme lots of story baki thi , bo ratan jo bhi ho uske rishte ke liye bandh kar diya.

its my promiss to imgine this raan ka rishta bahut buri tarah pitega.