Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I am so depressed. I couldn't even enjoy Mother's Day with my mom. I wasn't even happy when she was unwrapping her gift. I hate the Cvs and the channel for this. They will definitely regret this decision of axeing our precious GKD. How can they dare to pair Pihu opposite anyone. Whether Pihu is Arpi or not, I can't tolerate seeing her romancing or wedded to another guy other than our dear Avi. What's the point for her entry if she is going to make Avi's life more miserable. I don't even think they will go with the track where Pihu enters the haveli to cure Avi. How will all of BJ's crimes come out? After Avi has killed himself. Who will care about Pihu after that. The poor soul has to suffer so much even though he made one mistake. We make thousands of mistakes and yet we do not suffer as much as him. What happened to Arpi's revenge? The cvs are ruining a beautiful show.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Also, if Arpi ends up being dead then RV also wins because this is what he aimed for, Avita's ultimate split. That means there is no reason for Tanmay's revenge because Avi lost Arpi due to Rv's evil schemes. This means that evil won against good. Thanks Cvs for teaching us this lesson and telling us that evil is better than the sincere and generous people. I really hate this new guy and I wish Avi kills him like he killed RV. I can't even stand him before his entry. Wow, I am praying for the death of his character before he appears. This is how pissed I am. No offence to the actor, I just hate his character. So the cvs bring an intellectual guy to marry the girl whom Avi loves. The cvs have ruined our dreams and confirmed she is not Arpi. Then why bother to introduce her character if she can't even do any justice for Avi? At the pace the cvs are going, they might as well marry BJ off to Avi so that everyone except Avi  (and us) is happy. If Pihu is the reason for Avi's death, I will hate her. I was ok with her just until now but I will despise her if she brings this tragic outcome to my Avi. Avdhesh deserves a better life. He lost his brother and father at a young age, had a paralyzed mother and younger sister. He was forced to become a Gunda to protect his family and the people of Lallanpur. Why can't anyone respect and appreciate Avi for his sacrifice?
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gunaho Ka Devta is the story of two unlikely people falling in love. Will Arpita & Avdesh's love survive the pressures & vicissitudes that surround them? Can the love story of a criminal ever end in a happily ever after? Gunaho Ka Devta is an engaging tale of love & passion, emotion & deception set against the devastating background of crime.

this is main BG of the show but now they r going to end this in such a creep way...itna achha show tha aur dekho kya hall kiya...
and RATAN KA RISTA jayee badhhh me...
Sidda8 thumbnail
We want our dear and loving criminal sweetheart to have a happy ending. He has suffered enough and does not deserve to lose anymore. 
danno thumbnail
hey sidda di
we have to sign petition na KMH fans do hard to save their show
Sidda8 thumbnail
Hi Danno, Did anyone of us make a petition? I'm ready to sign it whenever it is available. BTW, am I really a di, I am just 18 years old.  We will fight for our show and if not curse this channel but never leave this forum.
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What the HELL is all this 😲 Is this a kind of joke 😡😡 Bringing a new character into Pihu's life n end the show 😡😡 Are we fools to be watching this Beautiful Love Story since all these days ...expecting a happy end to the Love of Avita n Bj's revelation bfr all  There is so much left to be told in the story n they are bringing an end to it in this manner. So wat abt the Gunaho ka Devta n his love story ??? 😡 

This is just not Acceptable ...We cannot let this happen ... We all have our emotions, sentiments n love attached to this show. The CVs cant hurt us all like this. 😒 
danno thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Hi Danno, Did anyone of us make a petition? I'm ready to sign it whenever it is available. BTW, am I really a di, I am just 18 years old.  We will fight for our show and if not curse this channel but never leave this forum.

oops sorry confusion ho gayi thee sooryyy sidda😆😆😆😆😆

@ya nandu di
humne itne mahino se dekh rahe ahi kia b romance aayega ab aayega but kuch ho toh raha nahi hai...
and this new entry,...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi all. damn this was one prediction i didnt want  to come true. arpita was supposed to come back to take revenge from bahuji. but this drama is totally uncalled for

i dont understand what was the need to bring a new entry now. if they want to end they shud expose bahuji plan now only na. why bring this new character
swamini5 thumbnail
Good Morning
Hey Cb
My guess that even the production did not knew about this

Even they might be shocked.

Initial story line would have been something different pihu being arpita ...

Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago