Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

sowjanya no season 2 ever works  as the continuity is lost.

if they hv to end  it then bettr fix the missing scenes and end it right 
dont want avdesh dead

see ashish had told in the beginning only they r making it like film so proper ending has to be there

its not just any story. 
and where did saurabh tewary ans anyone?

Ha CB  not only the continuity will lost but also the charm of the story.
They cant fix the missing scenes in hurry and it will spoils the story. I wish they move it to 7pm slot. or On any other channel which one is reliable, not like Imagine.Me still hoping for the best.

I did posted my comments about new entry which can help Pihu to take her avenge on Bj. The new entry Dev can do cameo in this season but he will do plenty of things in season 2.

Sourabh Tewari's FB page , i been through Yday but couldn't express my anger on his wall. May be only his friends allowed to comment on his page.
But i did posted the yDay threads on Imagine's FB page.
BenNevis thumbnail
I know TB wishing for GKD2 and i was thought the PH& the Channel  might thinking to bring it back later with GKD2. I thought Season 2 means the continution of the story from where its left.
And dont watch any other programme except GKD. So i dont know much about  Indian Television .its been long time i did watch few epis of Jyoti and Bandini before.
Hope the PH will move to different channel with prime time slot to get more viewers as this is the best time the story getting more and more interesting.How can they spoil it in hurry to end it on 27th of this month.This is rediculous and shame on the channel itself.😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thats what i m saying sow
 the charm the attraction the expectation etc wud be lost   the magic wont be same

they started with avdesh arpi story and they now change it to some random character

season 2 doesnt hv same charm as before

dont want this new dude to be love interest of pihu or whatev er
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
saurabh tiwary ko sare stupid shows pasand hai jis ki trp low hoti hai,🤢 and his fav is pmmka👎🏼 sabse jyada lowest trp wala is liye to use bacha raha hai.if viewers doesn't matter toh imagine mai kar kaya raha hai and other people of chaannel iss dumbbo ko nikalte kyu nahi.ehi log dehenge jaldi na nikal to imagine k sare stupid shows inhi ko dekhne padenge, koi viwer nahi bachega.at last imagine will go off air,and i wish it will happen soon
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha imagine is going to be bankrupt soon
BenNevis thumbnail

@CB

In such hurry they really lost the real plot and would be a real mess and me not gonna watch it if they show that Pihu falling in love with Dev.
Killing Avi in the end wouldnot be the real transformation of the gunda na,as Ashish said before its the life transformatin of the AST.
But as the channel want to get rid of such beatiful show for the sake of money showing they wont care for its viewers and no concern for their views.
Me thinking the PH would try different channel to air , which is not like Imagine.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arrrggghhh

Wht is this now?!!!

Let imagine get lost somewhere

They are losers...Big time losers !!!

M not going to watch imagine ever!!!!!!!! This is thge most stupid channel ever

Cheaters!!!!!

Im sorry to speak like this..

But I hate those people nw..They are removing GKD and KMH2 just becaz of some useless swayamwar😡
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Bubbles2k4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is it!

I am never going to watch Imagine channel ever again... That stupid baseless swayamvar is going to be aired in the slot of GKD. and KMH...🤬

If they end this story in a hasty way.. I will be so disappointed.

suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
band hi karwane pe tule hai na time slot ke bare me soch rahe aur nahi koi other option k bare me maine imagine k wall par likha bhi, k dont axe gkd chahe to ek din kam kar do like mon-thur gkd and fri-sun rkr sab khush so simple par nahi saurabh ji to cannel band karwake rahenge
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Suvarna- band hone do channel ko..! They deserve to be  shut down