ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GKD HAS  facebook page

and i m trying to find email id of the ppl incharge

u can direct email the imagine email id

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gunahon-Ka-Devta/145718348796998

Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999

there is PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT at imagine

try here too

Zeenat Khan, Director,
Corporate Communications,
Imagine TV Limited
Phone: 022-67733999 ext. 819
Email: [email protected]

Jolenta D'Souza, Assistant Manager,
Corporate Communications,
Imagine TV Limited
Phone: 022-67733999 ext. 816
Email: [email protected]

Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d article di ...

Dis is totally crap ...dey r copyng KMH2 storyline which 4 d show's end , dey killed d lawyer instead of d triangle ...Why r dey doing dis ...it is AVITA's STORY ...let her b Arpi...hope dey h 2 mandap scene n Pihu / Arpi recalls wat happened last time n then back wid Avi ...M sooo pissed n hating dis n d stupid BHAINBUDDHI channel ... oh dont do dis get AVi n Pihu/Arpi 2gether n if IMAGINE can THINK STRAINGHT then DON'T END d SHOW 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Let a GUNDA STORY hv a Happy ending ...why hv a tragedy n dey can change it ...let d lawyer hv someone else or pair wid Bhootni ...

N wat abt Tamy  n Natte  ...hope Avi is not killed by them or smth coz d stupid channel wants 2 end d show n i guess dey mite hv a fight where Natte dies , Tamy ka pata nahi may b comes 2 know d truth n Avi is hurt or worse killed...dis is just SICKKK ...Hate dis 😡😡😭😭  
chatterbox thumbnail
and worse i dont think lalsingh wud show up again

they r just rushing fast without fixing loopholes

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

and worse i dont think lalsingh wud show up again

they r just rushing fast without fixing loopholes

yup di...cud b n then in d fight they wud get killed  n Avi 2 n as dis stupid lawyer is coming dey wud get him n Pihu 2gether or smth which is crap n rubish ...yaar kya tha story n kya bana diya just 2 end d show ...Hope dey get AVITA 2gether as PH n channel knows dat d viewers want dem 2gether n dey r popular ...CHEATER IMAGINE CHANNEL 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 m sooo pissseddd at dem n 4 such a stupid end of d story ... 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I think it is our fault for trusting this channel to do justice to their show that we have been diligently following.They did not deserve GKD in the first place.
This channel does not have any standard.
Let them stick to their Rakhi Sawants & Rahul Mahajans until they die of low TRPs.
They are just interested in freak shows like the swayamvar where a bunch of morons more interested in showing their face on TV will pretend to woo a female... all the time hoping & praying that she does not choose them.
-sia- thumbnail
I'm just tired n sick of these Imagine guys!!  HATE them to the core now!!!! They don't even care for the viewers!!! Firstly they are axing it n on top of it they want to show a triangle??!!!  God..why did I ever ever set my eye on this channel!!!  
Nways actually posting,mailing,spamming, calling them nothing makes a difference!! They've been so rude to the callers!! I so read that in Fb n moreover it was even written that when someone askd Saurav Tiwary whether the viewers matter or not n if they are ending they might lose viewers he replied ' u watch or dont watch Imagine..dat's your wish..what can I do'  How rude is this!! The viewers are the one who popularise the show n this the treatment melted out to us!!! It's damn horrible!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 
Edited by -sia- - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never ever thought they ruin such wonderful story in hurry to make a way for a short period show RKR.
They might planned every thing to expose Bootni, LS re-entry,  the story behind Avi' father and Bro's killings and Arpi aka PIhu to take avenge on BJ, PJ's betrayal to BJ in the end, and Avi's real transformation at the end.

Me thinking they bringing the The new entry in hurry to make the show end but will be back season 2 just like Tanvi said. The New entry Dev and Pihu will get engaged and Avi will pull the trigger in  his head or some one shot at him will be the end. To make ppl assume that The pihu and DEv got married and Avi dead.

In season 2 , they will show the couple did not consummate their marriage but made everyone believe including BJ that she is not Arpi. She will feel happy and then Dev will help Arpi aka Pihu as he is a lawyer who can challenge BJ through leagally helping Arpi to reveal BJ's true face to Avi. Here bJ will try to kill the Lawyer Dev then Avi will save then Dev&Pawan will tell the story of how BJ did everything to the Mamaji's family.
There is PJ who knows Bj's real face (lusty)will confess all the crimes with full proofs.
Then Avi realises that what sin he made by believing BJ. Then he hate himself for not using his brain and how blindfolded he was.
There is the confrontation of Avi and BJ.
Then comes the BJ's maika stroy then LS entry .Here me thinks Ls is the very good friend of Avi's family before when Avi was little and he brought this BJ's rishta to Avi's Bro.some storybehind it.
Then he leaves his Bhayyaji and re marries Arpi aka Pihu then the SR with nanna munna . balgopal.Me thinks.

But truely i dont like the show ending as the continuity of the show will be lost and its charm too.
Hope they will change it to 7pm slot.BTW what programme on that time on imagine?

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
-sia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

I never ever thought they ruin such wonderful story in hurry to make a way for a short period show RKR.

They might planned every thing to expose Bootni, LS re-entry,  the story behind Avi' father and Bro's killings and Arpi aka PIhu to take avenge on BJ, PJ's betrayal to BJ in the end, and Avi's real transformation at the end.

Me thinking they bringing the The new entry in hurry to make the show end but will be back season 2 just like Tanvi said. The New entry Dev and Pihu will get engaged and Avi will pull the trigger in  his head or some one shot at him will be the end. To make ppl assume that The pihu and DEv got married and Avi dead.

In season 2 , they will show the couple did not consummate their marriage but made everyone believe including BJ that she is not Arpi. She will feel happy and then Dev will help Arpi aka Pihu as he is a lawyer who can challenge BJ through leagally helping Arpi to reveal BJ's true face to Avi. Here bJ will try to kill the Lawyer Dev then Avi will save then Dev&Pawan will tell the story of how BJ did everything to the Mamaji's family.
There is PJ who knows Bj's real face (lusty)will confess all the crimes with full proofs.
Then Avi realises that what sin he made by believing BJ. Then he hate himself for not using his brain and how blindfolded he was.
There is the confrontation of Avi and BJ.
Then comes the BJ's maika stroy then LS entry .Here me thinks Ls is the very good friend of Avi's family before when Avi was little and he brought this BJ's rishta to Avi's Bro.some storybehind it.
Then he leaves his Bhayyaji and re marries Arpi aka Pihu then the SR with nanna munna . balgopal.Me thinks.

But truely i dont like the show ending as the continuity of the show will be lost and its charm to.
Hope they will change it to 7pm slot.BTW what programme on that time on imagine?

Di, when did Tanvi mention abt GkD 2??