ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
stiill dreamy the fact is viewers were  CHEATED big time

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chatterbox

stiill dreamy the fact is viewers were  CHEATED big time

that goes without saying, di (though I have been saying it in all the articles/posts!😆). The moment Arpi was killed off, have been saying it!

I really don't understand the point of pihu being introduced if she was going to hate Avdesh. I know that Arpi was exceptional in loving him, but since we have been seeing it...why introduce this late element?!!

WE have been ROBBED!!!😉😡😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dreamy this point of urs above

I'm was hoping that Pihu is the one who died, Arpi took her place because Mama is a good guy and realised she needs help. This childhood friend has not seen Pihu for a while so believe Arpi to be pihu..

this cud be the final twist as dev may think she is pihu but that girl is arpita

so either avdesh arpita re unite  alive or they reunite dead

i dont get it and i think again cheated cheated cheated big time
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Sarah,🤗

we all knew, first it had shades of Othello and being the story of that shukla guy who died in a shootout.

But we always hoped it would end differently...fiction does give creative licence to the writers to change as they wish.

BUT I am still hoping there is a major twist - that article mentions triangle between the three, so I'm hoping at the last moment Avdesh and Arpi/pihu gets reunited...I think since that night in the garden, pihu is changing her views about Avdesh. That look on her face...it is so confusing so once again I am saying CVs are deliberately misleading us, if we take to pihu then she is pihu, if not I bet you at the last moment we will see she is Arpi and the reason she faked it all was to prove that she was killed (or at least an attempt was made) to open Avdesh's eyes, coz he has major blinders on about his SIL.

ferdous,🤗

i understood  wht do u say... if you remember  pihu/arpi  came on avis dream twice...at first she said him i never back to u &  the second one she said i m arpita but for your punishment we wud  never be together... this is a tragedy  but  they ruin the whole of story line... by this new entry & soon ending as well 
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a bunch of fooolllsss,

they don't deserve actors like Ashish,

plz someone tell him to swear never ever work for such kind of fooolllsss.

for winding it up they r showing Pihu is not Arpi or some crap like that, 🤢

what the hell is this, 😡

i m not going to watch this channel again ever.🤢

hate u imagine , how can u show that Avi was falling for some other girl , just look alike n all crap.😡

plz some one tell them that.😡😡😡
😡Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

dreamy this point of urs above

I'm was hoping that Pihu is the one who died, Arpi took her place because Mama is a good guy and realised she needs help. This childhood friend has not seen Pihu for a while so believe Arpi to be pihu..

this cud be the final twist as dev may think she is pihu but that girl is arpita

so either avdesh arpita re unite  alive or they reunite dead

i dont get it and i think again cheated cheated cheated big time

I'm gonna say it again. If I see Avdesh and Arpita reunited in death, I may just book a flight to India...Imagine will not like what they hear from me!!!😡😡🤢

😃😃

Yes I want at the last moment, Pihu is in the mandap, Avdesh gives up...Pihu looks at him and said yes I am arpita. I did this because I was angry. I loved you totally and yet you only gave me 50% because of your SIL and then she tried to kill me and in my anger I thought you are involved as well...but now I can't live without you, let's start a new life together Avdeshji...so she runs out of the mandap and goes to him. Hand in hand they walk off into the sunset...

About my comment in bold, I keep getting this feeling..each time I hear how good and trustworthy the mama is, those strange looks of Pihu (or maybe we are giving TB too much credit about her acting skills!) but sometimes those hint at Pihu being Arpi. Even her anger to Avdesh is extreme, there is no fear just a lot of anger - because she beleives he really let her down at the end so now she is punishing him.
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Such a disgusting end to a good story. I am feeling sooo cheated !!

I am never going to watch anything on this channel ever again. This channel does not care about its viewers's interests. A channel managed by  dumb  heads who get a kick out of disappointing viewers is not going to survive for long. Let this channel die of low TRPs. Will serve them right !!

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

ferdous,🤗

i understood  wht do u say... if you remember  pihu/arpi  came on avis dream twice...at first she said him i never back to u &  the second one she said i m arpita but for your punishment we wud  never be together... this is a tragedy  but  they ruin the whole of story line... by this new entry & soon ending as well 

Sarah,

this is what I mean and I'm sure you understand. When you think the love of your life betrayed you (by not believe you/standing by you ) and then you are nearly killed...it can make even the most loving person angry and filled with hate (to mask the love) and so you react angrily/violently/extremely...to PUNISH. Only at the last moment, when you are standing at the crossroad/cusp you either admit the real truth or you forever go on a different path...the cusp will be with this marriage of Pihu and the lawyer...she will need to make a choice.

But I am hoping it is just talks about her getting married, Avdesh hears and takes actions.

By the way, I also believe those dreams were huge clues...
chatterbox thumbnail
dreamy whatever pihu is  doing or mayb as arpita still there is time for redemption

i dont want avdesh to die and  going by all the reports coming in

bhootni may just die and no lalsingh wud appear and pasts wud be buried and forgotten

and i got this id of local newspaper

mayb bombard the newspaper of protest

Mid-Day Infomedia Ltd
Peninsula Centre
Dr. S.S. Rao Road
Opposite Mahatma Gandhi Hospital
Parel
Mumbai - 400012
India
Phone  - 22 67017171
Fax  - 22 24150009
Email  - [email protected]

try here

i recall during jassi days there was a mass protest at some episode and  the show was sort of back on track but here the show is ending that is not justified
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Di, does GKD have a facebook? we can bombard them with messages.

Also is there a person at Imagine we can bombard with mails/emails?...we need to do this constantly, this person would not like opening daily to hundreds of emails...

How about online petitioning?

As for redemption, there is always that even till the last five minute! though off course it would be nice to see some happy scenes again before it finishes.

I really think she is out to punish him, and only at the last moment will reveal herself. Her punishment may even extend to going out with that lawyer guy so Avdesh see's them, even agreeing to marriage...till my earlier scenario...because Avdesh told her he won't come near her again/or trouble her (after that garden scene where she takes her dupatta)..so she would need to now take action. As it will end soon, I think from now on Pihu will be the one coming in front of Avdesh.
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago