Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kyunki Haseena Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! Big smile

I'm Megha, but you can call me Megz. Wink I'm a spambot from planet Junk. LOL While watching PKYEK I realised ki everyone is curious to know the past of the vampires...main bataati hoon na! 

You see...

Ek tha Pandher ka palace, aur usmein rehti thi Rajkumari Maithili. Maithili loved horses. So she always visited the stables. 

In the stables there lived two brothers, Sid and Abhay. Both loved each other a lot. They loved horses too. Their loves were pretty common. So then Sid and Abhay both had a bet.

You must be thinking-what type of bet? Sid dared Abhay to ask Rajkumari Maithili out on a dinner date. Sid was secretly hoping ki Maithili would ekta style say that 'Main tumse nahi Sid se pyaar karti hoon.'

Unfortunately, Maithili overheard them and thought Sid was not interested in her. So she told Abhay that she loved him.

Sid got jealous so he went to Maithili's dad. Maithili's dad mere handsome sid ko dekhke latoo ho gaye. Unhone kahaa, 'If you marry me I will separate Abhay-Metz' Sid was very confused. He said no.

Maithli's dad got very angry and decided to put all three of them to death.

He told his guards to take maithili to a burning cabin and trap her there. sid and abhay bhi wahaa aa gaye. They fell unconscious due to the flames.

Ab tum log soch rahe hoge: yeh sab to hamein pataa..wait na

What happened is, that Maithili found Kunwar Ajay Singh Rathore, who as Kabir's great-great-great grandfather, and decided to marry him. Before she could tell her dad, he put her to death. Kunwar came and saved his princess and they both went very far away.

When Sid and Abhay woke up, they found Chandeena. Haseena had just been scolded by her saas, and Chand had come there to manaofy her. Haseena was always taunted because she did not have any santaan to continue Raichand legacy. *dramatic ekta sigh* She had  a girl called Sanjna, but her saas wanted a boy.

So she decided ki ab bas: I will adopt a vampire at any cost. so Chand bit both of them and they became vampires.

Do do bete aa gaye ghar mein, aur Haseena's saas got happy. But confusion: unme se kaun Raichand jaidaad ka maalik banega?  Chand's mom signed over the papers to abhay by playing tic-tac-toe to choose, and then ran off with a superior.

Isiliye Sid ne ek maha shatranj jaal rachaaya to trap all of them. 

Yeh sab hote hote 100 saal ho gaye and Pia entered abhay's life. Sid decided to threaten abhay for the property papers, but woh Haseena ne chura liye.

Sid met Archi, and they both fell in love. Sid made her vampire. Now Sid is going out with Panchi because Archi wanted to eat her for dinner.

Sanjna supports both brothers..one good, and one evil so she is neutral. LOL

Abhay loves pia lekin pia always wants him to give her bhav. LOL

Now for more, watch the show everyday at 8:30 pm on Star One. 

--------------------

Agar kisi ko bura laga, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Smile Lekin yeh kahaani sach hai. Approve

Edited by IndigoBlues - 08 May 2011 at 3:03am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reaminahil1997Pari-GuptahreeyaaAlpenliebe.Comics_Music.--sumana13--Ritzie-Rumi-OriginalsFananshraTOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--ilove99mijanurBayAreaGurupyar-ishkEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Bura nehi laga aaj ke liye bohut nice topic hain...toh sab log suru ho jao...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues--sumana13----sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Bura nehi laga aaj ke liye bohut nice topic hain...toh sab log suru ho jao...

oops..i forgot chaiwaala baba...i'll include him in my next post...WinkLOL

--sumana13----sunshine--MR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Now i got it maithili chai wale baba se kyun pyaar karti hain kyunki chai wale baba ne usse ek horse jo kharidke diya hain...

IndigoBlues--sumana13----sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Now i got it maithili chai wale baba se kyun pyaar karti hain kyunki chai wale baba ne usse ek horse jo kharidke diya hain...

LOL LOL LOL Nice one. Wink and also why maithili told piya that abhay is hers now..just like an ex-gf telling a boy's current gf ki rakh lo, tumhaara hai...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13----sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
spamspot nahi u r my mummy and u knw i love unicorn and my sid bhaiya has gifted me unicornROFLaww sid latoo on budha kingROFLROFLROFL and chandeena ki maa manorma hai? do u knw her??ROFLROFLROFL and unki saas chaiwale baba k saath bhaagi thiROFLROFLROFL and i hate u didn't mention me as his sisterAngry

IndigoBluesMR.KooL-Swetha-

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

spamspot nahi u r my mummy and u knw i love unicorn and my sid bhaiya has gifted me unicornROFLaww sid latoo on budha kingROFLROFLROFL and chandeena ki maa manorma hai? do u knw her??ROFLROFLROFL and unki saas chaiwale baba k saath bhaagi thiROFLROFLROFL and i hate u didn't mention me as his sisterAngry

Your comment has given me courage..now i don't care about my saas's bhatakti aatma..i am going to include you..read the post again after 2 mins to find out why...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13----sunshine--pyar-ishkMR.KooL

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
ha sanju..maine tumhaara naam le liya! Smile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index