|66th NMG|IO| Pani jaisa pyaar hai tera..<3 - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
stalkers...kyaa haal ahi aaj-faced anything more other than getting urself beizzat...??🀣
ArTi...

Arjun will sing-"aee kash k hum hosh mein abh aane na payye..."...😍😍

stalkers-don' mind me-m drooling.n anyways-u r NOT invited here...incase u can't understand stuffs reading on the first page of CC...😈
no Debz me was busy reading an OS πŸ˜†

hatke... πŸ˜†...well had a test yest...n this week will have a new start will tll ya later once it starts πŸ˜†
tab tak me Arting😍
i thot u gone n left me to deal with stalkers...well-i loved their company nevertheless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

keep ArTing...πŸ˜ƒ...i LOVE them man...!!!!!!!!
no Debz i m still here...and oh glad to know u like their company... πŸ˜†
they kept me occupied with their views...🀣
that's interestingπŸ˜†

well i gtg now for dinner Debz
byeπŸ€—tc

n give me a take on why did Arjun have to say sorry to Rati with a rose everytime he made a mistake...πŸ€“

does it make sense in a way other thanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

okay i guess u too left...well reply n i'll read that tomm now πŸ˜†
ohh..don' u see-he gives a rose evrytime he does  a mistake coz she is his enemy...d only diff is that we have here two such enemies who are too much into each other.uff.ain't this crazy...!!!!!!!!!πŸ€ͺ

ArTi ...😍
well crazy that may sound but i guess its a pretty dedicated animosity...you may never find a better enemy...am sure the stalkers will agree to this...i mean u can't stand each other n u give her a rose for every mistak u do...n what was the mistake btw...that u didn't let her answer but answered on her behalf excitedly . πŸ˜†

well that's Arti for u...😍