|66th NMG|IO| Pani jaisa pyaar hai tera..<3 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG Pallu...ramayan type Post...😳
enter karte hi...ROFL
hmm...Komzie...i saw some old scenes..uska asar tha πŸ€£

btw heyπŸ€—
why don't they repeat MJHT like Ramayan is gonna start on Imagine...i want repeats of MJHT πŸ˜†

achcha me will come later okayπŸ˜†
byeπŸ€—tc
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Payal-15

me missing Mayur a lot...and also the times when we used to get a surprise everyday with new n mesmerising Mayur scenes...

whether it was the fact that Mayu the perfect guy was slowly falling for a girl who talked more than he could ever listen, or the girl who would make him miss the bus so many times and went to an indecent lodge with him, got drunk by mistake and made him dance, made him forget totally about the academic meet n focus on her, made him get drenched in the rain coz she enjoyed those and thot that all shud...or the fact that always dreamt of her hero without a single mention of him any near to those dreams...but all that he hated in general made him fall for her going out of the way to get to his love...all those became her special qualities that he loved...😍

and i also miss Nupur falling for a guy who didn't believe in love ever, all she liked he hated but she knew he was always right wid logics but was still a stranger to love, she knew he was wid her just for the sake of it in academic meet or project (so she thought)...but still she wanted his affirmations to her deeds, his presence to her fearlessness, his personality to carve a new hero in her image, his intelligence to come out of blunders she did, his perfect plans so that she could stay carefree to what lies ahead as he will attend to it somehow she knew...his sweetness to bring her out of back answering him all of a sudden so that she waits n ponders on it...his Sadu character so that she tries to be rude and in the process say all that she wanted changed in him for she thought it should...😍

Aww Pallu...πŸ€—...Ur Explaination...😍
Oh This Scene was Hell Adorable...The Initial  stage of their Love...when Both started falling for each other...That Care n affection...awww...😍
N Mayank was Looking so Charming...😍...His Expression...trying to find out if she also feel that way for him like he feels for her...😍...Then teasing her...those naughty eyes...ufff...
😍
n Nupur...she was all Clueless whats Happening with her...the dream she used to see of Love...was in front of her...but still she was not sure...but she knew usko kuch ho raha hai...😍
uski chot ka dard use bhi ho raha tha...My Mayurrr...😍
❀️
mera kaunsa jiger ka tukra online hai?? 😳
Beedi Jalayile Jiger Se piya...Jiger maa Badi aag hai...🀣
Me Me Meee...πŸ€—

tu bus yehi gana gaya kar!! 😳

how are youuu πŸ€—
accha jiger se ye gaun...dil jiger nazar kya hai...main to tere liye jaan bhi de doon...😳
Me Fine shine...u tell...

OMGGG THUDDD EEKKKsss...😍...What a Fantabulus Siggy Pallu...
They say we ACT...Really??????...We ain't Fools...

πŸ˜† πŸ€— .. me too fine shine!! 😳 .. and the siggyyy!! πŸ€ͺ
Hows My New DP...😳😳