Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think someone in Imagine is going regret making this decision when the trps come in for RKR and then later after it finishes!!!

I can't imagine what kind of a mind made the decision to axe a popular show like GKD - I mean that does not make sense!!! take of any of the dozen and inferior shows they got on, which has no trps at all. Honestly, it sounds cold but that's the way it works, you keep the successful ones and prune the ones doing badly or cut it!!!

Why not change the timeslot? GKD had one change and we'll take another one no problem.

So Imagine, still time to change your mind...remember the loyalty of your viewers...
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh.. Imagine is such a dumb A**. Im Sure that RKR wont last for long.
PristineSoul thumbnail
I am actually crying.. Imagine shouldnt do that.. Its like removing ur clothes & going naked. GKD & KMH2 are the only reason Im watching Imagine.
PrashT thumbnail
I feel like Crying😭😭

This was the only show which I started watching from the very beginning...This was the most beautiful love story evrrr...

...The channel dsnt think abt the emotions of viewers which are attached to this serial...

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ratan who?  Prediction - that show will bomb like ZkJ.

Let Imagine challenge us - put KMH2 & GKD in 7-8 if they want.  Then let them run indefinitely.

Beend & Looteri are such saps - after 2 months, they too will be on the chopping block.  Imagine can then have Saurabh Tiwari's (not the cricketer, their program manager) dulhaniya contest, and Rakhi & Ratan can both be in it - assuming that Ratan does what Rakhi did and doesn't marry the winner.
PristineSoul thumbnail
I dnt want GKD to end, I just cannot control my tears.. PLZ IMAGINE TV, Dnt do this to ur Viewers.
PristineSoul thumbnail
@Vrish.. Totally agree with U.. Its OK if they Change the Slot of GKD & KMH.. But they should continue with it..
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Ratan who?  Prediction - that show will bomb like ZkJ.

Let Imagine challenge us - put KMH2 & GKD in 7-8 if they want.  Then let them run indefinitely.

Beend & Looteri are such saps - after 2 months, they too will be on the chopping block.  Imagine can then have Saurabh Tiwari's (not the cricketer, their program manager) dulhaniya contest, and Rakhi & Ratan can both be in it - assuming that Ratan does what Rakhi did and doesn't marry the winner.

@Vrish , who would want to marry a brainless idiot like Saurabh Tiwari  !!??!! Not even Rakhi & Ratan would be willing to be contenders.
This guy cannot even figure out the numbering order to know which shows are giving his channel max TRPs !!
jnawaz thumbnail
Multiple topics have been opened regarding the ending of the show. 
Topic Closed
GKD Dev Team