Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu Its me SHEEMA not Sheemu!!!! Yes you are right I cant get over with that Maa Baitee jodi, Ragz is so loveable because of her mother, Kamini jee is blessed with a gem of a child and she shaped that gem into a beautiful person. I envy them ( all in good sense Nazar Na Lagay)
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Tanu Its me SHEEMA not Sheemu!!!! Yes you are right I cant get over with that Maa Baitee jodi, Ragz is so loveable because of her mother, Kamini jee is blessed with a gem of a child and she shaped that gem into a beautiful person. I envy them ( all in good sense Nazar Na Lagay)

I know...i always mix up the 'U' and the 'S'... sowwieee...
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well in my case its totally the opposite.. i m so careless ..i keep things totally out of place.n my mom has to keep shouting on me..and re arranging the stuff.. πŸ˜† 

Jab Bandarni aisi ho toh uska bhai alag kaise ho sakta hain??🀣🀣🀣Its the same case here too...πŸ˜†My mom literally organizes my cupboard and within a sec I mess up the whole thingwithout any intention though!
infinity00 thumbnail
Koi baat nahi Tanu !! Chalta hai, Sheemu ya Sheema Kee Farq Painda , I got the message!!!

I would love to have Ragini and Kamini, jee,s address, can somebody give me the GENUINE postal address please, koi hai jo ragini kay neighborhood mai rehta ho, I would do anything to get he address, please. I am not going to send DIL WALA LOVE LETTERS like I KYSHAP!! but something nice.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Jab Bandarni aisi ho toh uska bhai alag kaise ho sakta hain??🀣🀣🀣Its the same case here too...πŸ˜†My mom literally organizes my cupboard and within a sec I mess up the whole thingwithout any intention though!

Hi-5 πŸ˜†My mom too...n same here...! I mess up the cupboard everyday.. she sets it right in the day n i mess it up again in the evening... But ma is so sweet she rearranges again.. tho after shouting on me quite a bit πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Koi baat nahi Tanu !! Chalta hai, Sheemu ya Sheema Kee Farq Painda , I got the message!!!

I would love to have Ragini and Kamini, jee,s address, can somebody give me the GENUINE postal address please, koi hai jo ragini kay neighborhood mai rehta ho, I would do anything to get he address, please. I am not going to send DIL WALA LOVE LETTERS like I KYSHAP!! but something nice.

I dunno if anyone has their address...but PM aman n ask..usually the IF Dev teams have contacts in the TV industry..if they can manage something...😊
infinity00 thumbnail
oh , i am the worst and still is!!! I do organise by kiddeis cupborads and they are better then me , I use to be seriously PUNSIHED for sorting out my wardrobe, but nop, I am still the same.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing tanu di...😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Forgot to mention , saw Ragini,s straight hair after a decade,!!! OMG so good to see that, wow, what a sight !!! Kali , Seedhi Straight Zulfain>
Armu4eva thumbnail

Forgot to mention , saw Ragini,s straight hair after a decade,!!! OMG so good to see that, wow, what a sight !!! Kali , Seedhi Straight Zulfain>

Sheems...ur DP pic...ur kids pic?? πŸ˜³ So cute..