Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ragz hai Mumma's Baby-U me TV/SBB*Link* (Page 3)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I thought that becozz Khussshi Bhabhi Mana Humari Bahu Declared U Dead Like Osama even though she Knows U r aliveAngry LOL...Hum Bahut Ashamed hai Unki Is Harkat seEmbarrassed ROFL

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 08 May 2011 at 3:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AshisGurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Crying Into TissueI was really reaaly melted after watching this, this is the reason why I am so laotto over Ragini, she is such a Aachi Baitee, when I see her Mom , I get really emotional, God Bless Ragini with her Mom always always by her side, one can clearly see the special heavenly bond, nothing fake, my love for Ragini is multiplied every time I see her giving the kind of repect to her mother which is a rareity these days as children after certain age think that mothers have done there jobs and now its there life , mothers are there for only mothers day. I wish I had my mother with me and I wish I had a daughter . Loved it when Ragini complained about her cupboard!! I can sympathise with her, as I do same thing like this to my oldest Son!! not his clothes but his Gadgets and his laptop, he is MashaAllah very organised ( unlike me) and he saves his pocket money to buy these cools stuff, specially he has got really fantastic headphones, couple of them all wrapped up nicely , then his itune on his lap top is so organised, so I just use his stuff and he gets annoyed .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evameenakshi_16YusBeeAshisGurpreetD

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Aww Sheemu...u do that as well...how cute.. Embarrassed  Well in my case its totally the opposite.. i m so careless ..i keep things totally out of place.n my mom has to keep shouting on me..and re arranging the stuff.. LOL 

I really loved Ragz n her moms interviews sooo much..!! I admire Ragz for her love n respect for her mom..and agree with u... she is a wonderful Baitee Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16YusBeeAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Tanu Its me SHEEMA not Sheemu!!!! Yes you are right I cant get over with that Maa Baitee jodi, Ragz is so loveable because of her mother, Kamini jee is blessed with a gem of a child and she shaped that gem into a beautiful person. I envy them ( all in good sense Nazar Na Lagay)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshisYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Tanu Its me SHEEMA not Sheemu!!!! Yes you are right I cant get over with that Maa Baitee jodi, Ragz is so loveable because of her mother, Kamini jee is blessed with a gem of a child and she shaped that gem into a beautiful person. I envy them ( all in good sense Nazar Na Lagay)

I know...i always mix up the 'U' and the 'S'...Ouch sowwieee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Koi baat nahi Tanu !! Chalta hai, Sheemu ya Sheema Kee Farq Painda , I got the message!!!

I would love to have Ragini and Kamini, jee,s address, can somebody give me the GENUINE postal address please, koi hai jo ragini kay neighborhood mai rehta ho, I would do anything to get he address, please. I am not going to send DIL WALA LOVE LETTERS like I KYSHAP!! but something nice.

Armu4evameenakshi_16

Go to top