Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Di BTW Did U watched Sushant's Segment???😭...That was The Best among all...Awww Feel so Bad for Him😭
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Di BTW Did U watched Sushant's Segment???😭...That was The Best among all...Awww Feel so Bad for Him😭

Ofcourse... Aamir Ali /Sushant Singh Rajput & Ragini Khanna are my FAVOURITEST TV stars..😳

n i know... poor Sushi 😭

One thing I feel really irritated is why doies everyone go after Sushant taking that topic only???😡😡😡..Sushant has lost him mom..and he surely has had a heartbreak..asking more would make him go through more heart break..and ppl go on asking about her mom only..just think what must have been going inside when he has to answer to the questions??everytime..ZND,JDJ everywhere!
GurpreetD thumbnail
@SB: U angry at Me Or Newz./Channel walas???🤔...If wid Newzz/channel walas Then I m wid U Dada...These are 🤬 Ppl who Just Care about Trps so They dont care how does that Come ...So No Point Talking about them...I m Fed of Doing this...If U again angry at me I cant help It😆😆 Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
^^^and why do u think I am angry at u???🤣I cant ever be angry with anyone in this forum..esp the SGPians..😛except for..khushi bhabhi🤣🤣🤣🤣...I am angry with the news reporters only!!!😡😡
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

^^^and why do u think I am angry at u???🤣I cant ever be angry with anyone in this forum..esp the SGPians..😛except for..khushi bhabhi🤣...I am angry with the news reporters only!!!😡😡

Bandaru... are take a chill pill... Jab Manav ke aansun girte hain..tabhi TRPs upar bhadte hain 😉

but yes.. the channels should stop exploiting a personal tragedy for their benefit..😡
GurpreetD thumbnail
I thought that becozz Khussshi Bhabhi Mana Humari Bahu Declared U Dead Like Osama even though she Knows U r alive😡 😆...Hum Bahut Ashamed hai Unki Is Harkat se😳 🤣 Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago

I thought that becozz Khussshi Bhabhi Mana Humari Bahu Declared U Dead Like Osama even though she Knows U r alive😡 😆...Hum Bahut Ashamed hai Unki Is Harkat se😳 🤣

Chal ghonchu!!!itna bholu mat ban..yesterday only it was revealed..that ur my bhai..and if khushi is my bhahi...then that khushi is your lugai!!!🤣🤣🤣

ya bandarni behen..i shud take a chill pill neways..its so hot here!😆

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was really reaaly melted after watching this, this is the reason why I am so laotto over Ragini, she is such a Aachi Baitee, when I see her Mom , I get really emotional, God Bless Ragini with her Mom always always by her side, one can clearly see the special heavenly bond, nothing fake, my love for Ragini is multiplied every time I see her giving the kind of repect to her mother which is a rareity these days as children after certain age think that mothers have done there jobs and now its there life , mothers are there for only mothers day. I wish I had my mother with me and I wish I had a daughter . Loved it when Ragini complained about her cupboard!! I can sympathise with her, as I do same thing like this to my oldest Son!! not his clothes but his Gadgets and his laptop, he is MashaAllah very organised ( unlike me) and he saves his pocket money to buy these cools stuff, specially he has got really fantastic headphones, couple of them all wrapped up nicely , then his itune on his lap top is so organised, so I just use his stuff and he gets annoyed .
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aww Sheemu...u do that as well...how cute.. 😳  Well in my case its totally the opposite.. i m so careless ..i keep things totally out of place.n my mom has to keep shouting on me..and re arranging the stuff.. 😆 

I really loved Ragz n her moms interviews sooo much..!! I admire Ragz for her love n respect for her mom..and agree with u... she is a wonderful Baitee 👏