Sasural Genda Phool

Ragz hai Mumma's Baby-U me TV/SBB*Link*

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys.. Ragz n her Mom (Kamini Khanna) were featured in the 'Mothers Day Special' segment of U, Me Aur Tv..!

Ragz was in Green sleevless top and blue denims..with her hair cutely tied in a pony!!

They showed Ragz hugging her mom and her mom giving her a loving peck on the cheeks!! Ragz said... 'My mom knows where i am.. what i am doing even better than me..! She has a Wi-Fi.. indeed all moms in the world have a Wi-Fi to keep a track of their kids..!!'  Ragz mom said..'Have u seen a goat or a cow lick her calf...A kid is like a precious toy... and for me..Ragz is my cute lil toy!!' 

The reporter asked Ragz to share if theres one thing about her mom she doesnt like and Ragz said..'When my mom was 80 kgs...i was very happy! But the moment she became 59 kgs...she has attacked my cupboard..!! I like my clothes neatly stacked...whites with whites..n like that.. But mom always mixes them up..! Every day some or other Tshirt of mine is missing..! All Small/medium size T-shirts have become.. XL size coz of her!' 😆

The reporter asked Ragz mom to mention any bad habit of Ragz...and her mom said..'She has too many good qualities..but just one small thing is that she gets angry very quickly!!'

The reporter asked Ragz one best thing about her mom and Ragz said..'I love spending time with her...every moment with mom is special.. but in TV world we dun even get time to sleep!! But i m a Mumma's baby!! My mom is my Best Pal!!'

The reporter went on to ask Ragz n her mom questions to each about the other...like!

Ragz fave dish -- Her mom said Kadi... Ragz agreed... said.. its Kadi Chawal..!!
Ragz fave color- Her mom said Green n Blue n Ragz said..no.. n they were cutely arguing!!

Ragz mom's fave dish -- Bhindi and Dal 
Ragz mom's fave color- White

The mom n beti hugged each other and smiled happily as Ragz sang ..'Ma.. pyaari Ma' from Dasavdaniya for her Mom! 😳

Link:

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Ragz & her mom were featured on Saas Bahu Betiyan as well..!!

This time Ragz was in pink/red Saree and her mom in White top and denims..!! Ragz said...'What to say about my mom.. .i m her daughter and she is my mom.. Mrs. Kamini Khanna ji..!!' Ragz mom said...'Intro to theek se kara do' Ragz said..'She always nags me.' n started laufing!!

Ragz said..'On mothers day..i have given my mother a makeover..! Her white top etc all gifted by me..! Also i got her a hair cut..! I hope she is looking good! I  also have gotten a lipstick for her .i hope she likes it..!!' Ragz said..'i wanna wish my mom.. Happy Mothers day..!' and gave her a peck on the cheek and She did the same..!!

Link (@0.55 onwards)

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for your written update...what an interview...WOW...very down to earth personalities...just like other Mom & daughter...
cant wait to see it...plz. provide the link na..
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Thats Wat called a Lovely Segment  😳

Ragzzz nd Me share same...Bad Quality ...Chalo we share something common😳

Oops Forgot to Thank My Amma...Thanks for WU Of Promo Amma😃
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ragz n her mom's SBB interview updated...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Link for U me nd TV Segment ...Tanupie Plz Update this in ur Post😃

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Link for U me nd TV Segment ...Tanupie Plz Update this in ur Post😃

thanks pota 🤗
GurpreetD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

thanks pota 🤗

U r Welcome Di😃...Searching for SBB segment too but I think Its Not Updated Yet
Thanks for sharing the inteview Bandarni🤗and thnk u ghonchu for the link🤗
I really liked the interview...and I really applaud Ragini for always taking her ma on stage and thanking her and walking the red carpet of different shows with her mom when everyone else is busy showing off their beaus,tattoos,dresses,engagement rings yada yada yada!🥱😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

U r Welcome Di😃...Searching for SBB segment too but I think Its Not Updated Yet

Yh i m waiting for it too...Ragz looking so lovely in pink/red saree  😍