Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Please answer these questions so we can get to know you better:

Name: Jaz πŸ˜†
Age: forever 21! (thats my story and im sticking to it! πŸ˜‰) but seriously...25
Birthday: Dec 10
Profession: soon to be hospital administrator😳
Hobbies: dancing, reading, cooking, writing, scrapbooking..list goes on and on
Favourite colour: green and purple
How I got started with IF: was looking for videos of Kasam Se when our dish line was cut...stumbled across IF after a google search πŸ˜†
My favourite section on IF: old Kasam Se forum..had TONS of fun...made lots of friends and memories
Why I visit the GKD section: it was a show that started off with a lot of potential...and omg..hello...AVDESH! πŸ˜‰
My favourite scene: hmm...when Avi fills Arpis maang at the mandap of her wedding with that pervert (kya naam tha?) ...but that entire sequence was amazing
Favourite character and why: Simple...strong...outspoken...women power and all...how can you not love her
My best friend(s) on IF: Guli...she is literallyby best friend in REAL life as well..its thanks to IF that i found her...one random topic opened on Kasam Se Forum...we found out we lived only 5min from each other...so once we met up for lunch...that was back in 2006...its not 2011 and we are going strong...we've been through family drama...personal drama...we laugh together, we cry together...we talk every day...and if we dont...the day isnt complete...our families know how close we are..hell...her hubby...jiju...he knows he's the kabab mein haddi in our relationship...and not the other way around πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
jazwa  ur timing at this seat has come when all r depressed

give it a day or two then u wud get all the  questions.. 
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
last week i was grilling & burning & u were carefree now is your turns!πŸ˜‰
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok jaz i have  a  question for u.

and if i m right i read somewhere you love to write πŸ˜‰

so assuming that you are the writer of gkd

put a story line to bring  the end of the show.

just this simple  question. 😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz,πŸ€—

Sorry to introduce and ran away! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Had so many things on my mind, not the least that GKD is ending so abruptly, talk about being cheated and robbed!!!!!πŸ˜†

Anyways, here's some question from me in getting to know you better:

Eating in or eating out?
Vaction of Staycation?
Easter or Western dress?
Early riser or sleeping in?
Money or Happiness?

What is your favourite episode/scene of GKD?
Would you make any changes to it, if you can?
If you were the director of GKD, show us how you would direct a scene involving Avi, Pihu and Mamji?
What is the perfect ending of GKD, in your opinion?

Where do you see yourself, job/family/life, in 10 yrs time?
List 5 good things about the state you live in.
List 5 bad things about the state you live.
What are the 5 most useless things to have with you when in a desert island?

If you could change something, about the world and people, what will it be?

FInd a perfect match for Bhootni, PJ, Papa Rai, Mama, Mami, Pawan, Chirag, Jagat, Phelwan, Amjad, Kanno, Tanmay, RV, Natte, Beta Maharaj and Pappua from the following people:

Cb di
Nandini
Vista
Chista
Prash
Jessie
Priya
Sharan
Swamini
Sowjanya
Me
Laxmi
Gauri
Jaz
AmnaM
Aleena

That's it for now, look forward to your response.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dreamy

jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

put a story line to bring  the end of the show.

😊

well...what i'd show...is that Pihu was really Arpita...she's only pretending to be Pihu because she wants revenge...on Avi...to torture him for not believing her and thinking she went and slept with another man...on top of that...my main plan is the expose Bhauji...that is the #1 thing that HAS TO HAPPEN before the show ends...Avi needs to find out that his bhootni of a bhabi is a pervert who wants him and she's the one that caused all the drama...then...in true indian telly fashion...i'd make it all a happy ending...but..i'd solve all story lines...wouldnt leave anything hanging...meaning...i'd solve the tannu and shikha issue as well...and id turn Frog into a nice human being πŸ˜†

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Eating in or eating out? both...as long as ive got my family or friends...either works πŸ˜³
Vaction of Staycation? both...again...family/friends...and im set πŸ˜‰
Easter or Western dress? both!! i love to dress up...be it for a work holiday party or for a desi wedding...i love it all!!
Early riser or sleeping in? unfortunately...im an early riser...even if i dont want to or need to be
Money or Happiness? happiness

What is your favourite episode/scene of GKD? Arpi's wedding to the perv...when Avi came...the entire sequence...from his entry to the end when they leave...😳
Would you make any changes to it, if you can? ya...i'd get rid of frog face πŸ€’
If you were the director of GKD, show us how you would direct a scene involving Avi, Pihu and Mamji? i'd have Pihu run into Avi's arms and tell her Mamaji that she loves him...cant live w/out him...and then they'd run off...leaving the budha speechless πŸ˜†
What is the perfect ending of GKD, in your opinion? Bhootni being hanged 

Where do you see yourself, job/family/life, in 10 yrs time? a hospital administrator, married with a few kids and enjoying life with my family and friends ..inshAllah 
List 5 good things about the state you live in. Los Angeles, the Beaches, the sites, only a 5 hr drive to Vegas...my family and friends are here πŸ˜ƒ
List 5 bad things about the state you live. traffic, smog, Hollywood which beings tourists, rushed life style for most, heat
What are the 5 most useless things to have with you when in a desert island? latest fashion, laptop, annoying people, car, alcohol 

If you could change something, about the world and people, what will it be? i'd make people nicer...and less money minded

Cb di = Papa Rai
Nandini = Jagat
Vista = Mami
Chista = PJ
Prash = Tanmay
Jessie = Pawan
Priya = RV
Sharan = Pehlwan
Swamini = Chirag
Sowjanya = Beta Maharaj
Me = Pappua πŸ˜‰
Laxmi = Natte
Gauri = Amjad
Jaz = Bhootni (i'd kick her a*s) & Kanno (he's mine...hands off!) 
AmnaM = Mama

**most of them i paired randomly**πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
kya jaz  u paired me with papa rai πŸ˜•
aleena gave me pehelwaan in her crazy deewani polls πŸ˜’

and nandu got me date with lalsingh 

now u gave me  papa rai

hey bhagwaan isne to mujhe draupadi bana diya  😭

and about ur story

yaar real mein toh its heading for tragic end i think

aaj ka episode dekh lo

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chatterbox

kya jaz  u paired me with papa rai πŸ˜•
aleena gave me pehelwaan in her crazy deewani polls πŸ˜’

and nandu got me date with lalsingh 

now u gave me  papa rai

hey bhagwaan isne to mujhe draupadi bana diya  😭

and about ur story

yaar real mein toh its heading for tragic end i think

aaj ka episode dekh lo

Hi Di,

forget your paring,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... remember mine via Aleena's crazy poll?...RV!!!!!!!!!😲OuchOuch

At least your one's were ok, did not end up 'killing' one of the MC (well he did nudge Arpi toward's that way!!)...

Ufff, not seen today's episode yet or read the update yet. Just going there now, Oh dear more bad things...Ouch
jnawaz thumbnail

just saw today's episode...if these cv's break avi's dil...main toh nahin chodungi!!! 

JAZ