Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer attraction - tappu's explosure (Page 3)

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
was lol when on friday taps says to veer soteh jagteh sirph bachche ka khyaal rehtah hai...kya khyaal kee bachche koh veer ka bolu yah rathore ka...

cvs khud confused hai leaving characters to interpret what the other is saying...Veer thinks motherhood is changing Taps and she is caring for the child she has not seen only "mahsus kiya hai"

navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaminibandi

Will tappu be exposed before veer gets more closer to her..Confused.

what do u all think...come lets share our ideas..

Maybe during Rathod's kid's grandsons wedding day Tappu Baa will be exposed in front of Veer Bapuji ... after another 65 yrs ...
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Bilkul sahi jab tak veertapasya ekdam paas paas ho jayege aur veer ekdam bachche se attached ho jayega!!!!
pehele wo ye kahene me bhi sharmata tha ki ye bachcha mera hai par abb khule mann se ichcha ke saamne ye kehta hai ki iss bachche ko mai khona nahi chahta ye bachcha he mera astitve hai... gazab...
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by cjs369

abhi jo chal raha hai ...woh kya kam hai... Veer telling Taps, ki he likes the changed Taps... where was the need Angry... anyone had asked him for a certificateAngry ...
and VeeCha relationship foundation seems to have gone from stagnant to decaying... there is never a heart to heart conversation between these two ... like the one in the ashram... and yest when veer was sharing his feelings finally ...it was about how he felt about TapsConfusedOuch...
so does it matter what he is feeling about Tap's ... when, what he shud be feeling about Ichcha is drastically missing... If he is not with Ichcha ...then I dont care who he is with, taps or anyone else ...he can go to hell Angry
Angry

@ Blue ROFL Registry ofc p enayi job lagi hai na uski ROFL

LOLLOL... Veer se bada bewakoof nahi dekha... he is fault finding with Ichcha who was trying to save his damn life... and busy expressing his feelings regards TapsConfused
LOL

I saw him regretting also the other day.. kaash ye sudhar pehle hi aa jata Tapasya mein..toh hum sab ki zindagiyaan is tarah nahi ulajhti!Ouch I bet he was thinking, had the change been before, I wouldnt have dumped her!Ouch

Even I felt this and I have also written abt it somewhere else.
He shud have completed the sentence 'kaash ye sudhar pehle hi aa jata Tapasya mein..toh hum sab ki zindagiyaan is tarah nahi ulajhti, and in 1st chance I wud have got married to Iccha'LOLLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

Go to top