Pavitra Rishta

Laut aa tu Maa-Sushant on U,Me,TV*Link**Updt* - Page 3

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for update Tanu!

Sushant talks about his mother in Saas and the city.

http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/site/headlines_today/ProgrammesShow?catName=Saas%20and%20the%20City&video=1&counter=null&contentId=137455&catId=55

Edit:
This is first time he said something about his sisters and dad.

-----
Tanu: First part has Ragini interview.

http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/site/headlines_today/ProgrammesShow?catName=Saas%20and%20the%20City&video=0&counter=null&contentId=137455&catId=55

Edit again:

YT link of Saas and the city segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrPRj_YycVk

Edited by nishr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
I don't think he gave interview on it he just said he missed her and I think he should ask channel people to stop asking question regarding it as he is surely not comfortable answering it or its better for him to say no comments because if he says like that then I'm sure no one will come up to him asking that.

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishr

I don't think he gave interview on it he just said he missed her and I think he should ask channel people to stop asking question regarding it as he is surely not comfortable answering it or its better for him to say no comments because if he says like that then I'm sure no one will come up to him asking that.

I agree...the channel seems more interested in getting footage in this regard..!! He was asked on Mothers day like many other celebrities...say Ragini Khanna/ Ankita / Pooja Gor.. many others about their moms..n he said..what was in his heart...😊
sensodyne thumbnail
^^ I agree Tanu! ðŸ˜†

I didn't see special segment which aired on U Mr Aur Tv, but from what I saw in link you updated it looked more of clips of his performance in JDJ and ZNKD than his interview about his mother in this he just said he misses her a lot which is he been saying same thing from the time of ZNKD and I  think news people just want to highlight this issue of he not having mother as in PR Manav is showed as some one who is close to his mother. 😕
Edited by nishr - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for sush that media people use this opportunity to gain trp's and keep highlighting this sensitive emotional part...Guess this was no itnerview just kind of glimpses of sush remembering his mom from the ZNJD days till now...Why do these people keep asking the same thing...
Damn cant they understand how he would be feeling inside to ask this q again n again making feel so sad n depressed...
When will these media people learn that actors are also humans and they also have feelings...Really felt bad for dear sush...
I am sure Anki would there consoling him...Damn it would so hard for sush to see that Anki wishing her mom..even though guess he is close to his future saas he would have wished her but while wishing her man cant imagine the pain he would have gone through remembering his own mom...Poor guy but Sush's mom has made sure that he is not left alone hence sending Anki for him and being there as his strength...God bless our dear Sush n Anki!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail

^^ I agree Tanu! ðŸ˜†

I didn't see special segment which aired on U Mr Aur Tv, but from what I saw in link you updated it looked more of clips of his performance in JDJ and ZNKD than his interview about his mother in this he just said he misses her a lot which is he been saying same thing from the time of ZNKD and I  think news people just want to highlight this issue of he not having mother as in PR Manav is showed as some one who is close to his mother. 😕

Yh the special segment was not needed...they culd have shown what they had in the earlier part (whose link we have) ...!! Nevertheless one good thing was the poem...used..i really liked it..!! ðŸ˜Š
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IF anyone has the link of the special segment showed at 7.30 pm kindly post dears!!!
sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh the special segment was not needed...they culd have shown what they had in the earlier part (whose link we have) ...!! Nevertheless one good thing was the poem...used..i really liked it..!! ðŸ˜Š

@Bold: Did he Sushant say any poem for his mother or it was poem used by channel?

Seems like this was like affair video we have of BW stars in Zoom,Aaj Tak or Star news. ðŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

@Bold: Did he Sushant say any poem for his mother or it was poem used by channel?

Seems like this was like affair video we have of BW stars in Zoom,Aaj Tak or Star news. ðŸ˜†

@poem - yh channel used it...but still it was nice..tho the purpose to use it..is debatable! ðŸ˜†

@bold-- it was lil more respectful..so i wont complain..!! ðŸ˜† Zoom is to hayo rabba horrible!! ðŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Sushant I remember his tribute to his mom on JDJ and the mother's day special on ZND. Heartbreaking!!